What the holy shit happened to Kanye? is he on anti-psychotics? Wtf is that huge gut?

What the holy shit happened to Kanye? is he on anti-psychotics? Wtf is that huge gut?

Also, why is he blatantly wearing Shia's iconic cap?

This is just sad as fuck.

He's bulking, retard

That's not how one bulks. He looks very unhealthy. Looks like he is wearing a colostomy bag. Bulking doesn't look like this.
And wearing Shia's hat is just cuck as fuck.

>That's not how one bulks.
Uh, yeah it is. You try and put on as much mass as possible. He's a pretty big guy, for you.

remember to s&r every Igor thread.

This proves that all who bought into Kanye were utter rubes. He has no style. Also listen to his rap... it's cringy, infantile, retardedness, just utter cringe.

Basically, Kanye was just doing "What Would Shia Wear?" and before that... well, let's not even look at that.

igor is sad but he's our igor

There's intentional primitivism and then there's the clueless retarded nigger tier primitivism that somehow works and evolves into its own style.

Yeah, Kanye looks like shit. What else is new?

>bulking in may

ya blew it

My theory is that 10 years of non stop partying and rockstar lifestyle sent him over the edge, just like it does every other big star.

Also, he is becoming older and probably realized that he's too old to be looking over the top like that. That, and the fact that every teenage faggot was out on the streets dressed EXACTLY like him and he became uncomfortable and got over it.

I mean, the guy is a father now.

he married into the kardashian senpai, thats enough to send a guy over the edge

>he doesn't bulk year round
Never going to make it

that is the ideal male body type

This isn't your personal blog gay lord.

t. Jay-z's shooters

forget kanye., the fuck is kim wearing around her waist

judging by the length and bulkiness something by vetements

The kardashians happened to Kanye... how could he be so foolish!

fuck user, i'm impressed you spotted that. still pretty autistic but how tf did you do that?

I googled images of him in the last weeks

>rap... it's cringy, infantile, retardedness, just utter cringe

fixed it

>listens to mac demarco once

Who is his thicc asian side piece?

that's why he's been gaining all the weight.
Do you know how many calories are in sweet and sour sauce?...

what huge gut?

lmao

woa u go big guy

Not my IGnORant asswipe, THANKS.

t.butthurt kanye fanboi

At the end of the day, god dammit I'm killing this shit

I know damn well y'all feeling this shit

>implying Ye needs the approval of autistic faggots browsing Veeky Forums

The guy is the most influential figure in fashion recently, that's not gonna change anytime soon

Last I heard, he was up in the mountains, all Hawaii, MBDT-like.

Is he back? Is it done?

leave this board immediately igor you no life thrift shop shoplifting no good person

>being this autistic about some guys clothing

He's losing his vision. Yeezy Szns were admittedly very good showcases of a particular style, he adopted elements of that particular style in his personal wardrobe and it worked well.

For whatever reason he seems to be less meticulous about how he dresses and cares himself, maybe it's his kids, age, mental stability, whatever, the evidence says he's in a slump.

Underrated post

>denim jacket + hoodie in the middle of summer in LA

dont fuck with the jews

ID on his shoes?

ur a little bitch. Kanye is sacrificing his health for pure MASS. Dude is looking t h I c c as fuck. I bet he's having more sex now than ever.

ayy lmao

Adidas Originals Campus Trainers in Collegiate Burgundy

kek

I hope you get hooked on krokodil and get your arm rotted off you dirt-sucking ruskie fuck