Anybody got any airmax inspo? i want to buy a pair but i have no idea what to wear them with...

anybody got any airmax inspo? i want to buy a pair but i have no idea what to wear them with, as far as i can tell the only people who wear them are cav empt models and chavs

it's either this or AF1's but i feel like they're pretty meme'd out

bumb

what the fug

do you want those 95's or any air max?

you have so many kinds of air max, you firs need to tell excatly what kind of air max you like

All of the ozweego fits would work with air max I think

oh sorry i left it out, yeah i want pics of the 95's
yeah i kind of feel the same but at the same time i think they're too different

are you interested just for black ones?

pretty much, other colors are ok if they look good

They are pretty good, on summer you can wear them on any normal shorts, but for pants i think that just sweatpants can work

If you have thin legs dont even think about taking them

Was also thinking of coping. Rafdidas are too expensive and too meme. I mean, everything is meme, but some things have a different sensibility.

Any recommendations for a better black sneaker?

bump

95's are muuuch better imo

get the vapormax

they're completely different shoes

what would you even wear these with they're just straight up running shoes

to achieve similar vibes, should I go for air max 95's, 97's, 98's or TN's?

are airmax 95s good winter shoes, when it's snowy? I'm having difficulty finding trousers or tracksuit pants for a north european winter and I also need shoes to be able to walk through snow and be aight.

definitely 95's.
maybe 98's but i think you can't find them anywhere + in my opinion 95's are much better

yeah i guess you can, but not for deep snow and shit, just use regular boots for that but yeah, they can be pretty good winter shoes

and you have also boot version of 95's

Perhaps so joggers or cuffed jeans? I have a pair of Blue and white AirMac 95s look good with cuffed jeans in my opinion

Inb4
>AirMac95
Yeah I fucked up

cropped dress pants and these look p cool though

yeah its cool for blue and white but i think it would suck on black ones

btw can you take a pic of those blue and white 95's?

these are the 95s that I've got. not chav tier at all cuz of the colours - all black is chav tier at least in britain. I wear these mainly with lightwash denim. never seen a nicer colour scheme but comes close

forgot pic sorry bois

phantoms, my darlings

go for the TN's dude

I don't like the tiger stripe thing they have going on desu

they look weird and bulky with skinny jeans. Sadly look best with trackies imo just full chav mode