Next meme shoe and trends?

Whats the next meme shoe and trends?
So far I can't see any trends for 2017

the reeboks everyone keeps memeing.

this.

i see classics on every girl

forgot to post pic. pic is from the restock thread thing.

are stan smiths a meme? i was thinking about buying them

I've seen two pairs of stans in my life, I saw at least four of these in a single afternoon

>I've seen two pairs of stans in my life
where the fuck do you live? I'm pretty sure in London I can always see at least two pairs at any one time, let alone superstars

I still see superstars everywhere
at least on girls

just bought dese asics are pretty trendy arent they

not the guy you replied to but if you live in the southern part of the US, literally nobody wears them. The only people I know who wear them are my best friend and my Italian friend, and then me. And I live in a pretty trendy city.

I like them

Much better than stans or those reeboks

My sis just copped these. They weigh like bricks, sole doesn't bend at all and look fucking uncomfortable (which I've heard they are). Can't imagine any self respecting person wearing these.

It isn't tho

They're absolute garbage, only meme boys, thots, and fags own stan smiths

>I've seen two pairs of stans in my life

doubt

This will never happen. reebok sales are at an all time low. only memes are adidas/nike/designer

All the people against smith's when 8 months ago they were posting them constantly

>hating on run-of-the-mill white shoes

grown the fuck up kiddo lmao

>Reuters has just reported that adidas CEO Kasper Rorsted announced at the annual general meeting that the brand will not be selling off its struggling Reebok brand.

Pretty much. Not sure why Veeky Forums is trying to force a dead brand. Real meme is pic related

Whole reason to buy SSs is because you're too poor for CPs.
I don't think that's changed for most of the people on the board.

CP is for cucks desu.

saw the first pair ever irl a few days ago
a guy and his wife were wearing brand new ones and were acting like they were the coolest fucks in town

C85s will only be a meme if they release way more of them. The average faggot or thot won't hop on board if they need to cop them from some random high end website on the off chance they're re-released.

My vote is for sambas, maybe gazelles. At least IRL.

In my place huaraches are 2017 meme shoe, worn by every fuccboi and basic bitch.

>acting like they were the coolest fucks in town
at this point they just might be

picked up these 'vintage workout plus's the other week. theyre an exact replica of the 87 ones down to the labels and even the bloody box
Ive got a soft spot for reeboks, justnot the club c's

Gentle reminder that ALL Reebok shilling on Veeky Forums is done by a single intern.

a redditor as well