Should i remove the tag?

a) leave it on, showing that i'm too cool for rules and that i have a nice jacket

b) remove it, showing that i'm not some kind of flightless pleb (and i still have a nice jacket)

Looks cheesy as fuck with it on

you gotta remove it desu. i had it on for one day and got laughed at relentlessly by my friends. don't do this to yourself user.

remove the tag

>showing that i'm too cool for rules and that i have a nice jacket
Please be trolling

tag is gay as fuck

The tag itself is kinda cool but leaving it on is dumb. Attach am adhesive and stick it on your laptop or keep it on a keychain if you honestly want to show off that you wear AI. And don't be one of those tools who spends $20 just to buy this tag by itself.

Why is the tag even on it if it's not supposed to be there when someone wears it?

can't tell if serious

I removed and put it on my key ring. I think it looks pretty okay

>haha why would suits have the flaps and pockets stitched shut if it wasn't meant to be like that all the time?
> :^)

Leave the tag you nincompoop that's what you bought it for anyways

is that ur face?

>he got the slim version

problem?

>NcStar reflex

At least u practice trigger discipline so when u kill ur self u'll be sure of it

Shit, do L-2Bs look like this irl? Because I was thinking of copping an L-2B for when the MA-1 is too much.

Stitching pockets serves a function. And the dumb tag?

I believe the tag is just a gag. They put tags like that on controls in planes as a part of testing equipment.

Your hair looks stupid, the brown chelsea boots are incredibly faggy especially with black pants and top, and your pants are too tight. Oh and slim bombers are not that great but I'll let you get away with that one.

Rethink your overall look.

weird, a friend of mine wore this when we did a photo shoot. I don't know dick about fashion, he knows a lot. I just have a decent camera.

I bet you're one of those faggots that wears long shirts yeezy knockoffs and joggers
kys

Take off the fucking tag you autistic faggot

take it off- modern Alpha industries Ma1 jackets are absolute trash quality anyway. you'll only be impressing silly fuccbois if u keep it on..

leave the tag, in my experience it's a good conversation starter.

are you gay?

hating isnt a good look

top gay

whats the difference between the slim and regular?

MA-1s are normally puffy because they have a filling to keep you warm. I believe it's all polyester these days but was originally wool and polyester.
A company like Buzz Rickson might still put wool in them, I don't know.

i wasn't hating, that was a genuine question.

look at those chicken legs!! they look theyre going to break at any minute

>ooh, look at my big gun. I'm a big boy now, mommy. Look at me!

wtf that bomber looks horrible. do people really spend a lot of money on this?

not him but women think huge quads are gross

Speaking of top gay, wonder if /k/ is gonna have an orgy now the there's a TopGun 2.

there's a middle ground between huge and puny. women don't like stick legs either

well he doesn't know shit either

why would you wear that if you don't fly a plane?

buy a milsurp/knockoff if you want to take off the tag. It's just a bomber jacket, theres nothing special about it.

Sounds like your friends are those screechy autistic faggot types who act cringeweorthy in public

judging by his personality his friends are prob autistic too but they were right to laugh at him