What are some examples of light, versatile jackets that aren't bombers?

What are some examples of light, versatile jackets that aren't bombers?
I need something I can wear when it's hot outside, or in cold weather with a sweatshirt.

Depends on the kind of climate you live in and the temperatures you get in the winter and summer. An unlined cotton coat will be nice in the summer, but not very useful as an outer layer if you get cold winters. Fabric and lining make all the difference. A breathable water/wind resistant unlined jacket (of any type really) would be the most effective, and easiest to layer.

But for different types of jackets, there are loads. Coach jackets, varsity, chore coat, Harrington, parkas, technical stuff, mac coats, denim jackets, etc.

Members only senpai

Go with a Harrington jacket.

This, this & this.

If you're rich at the moment then get a Baracuta G9, and if your poor then thrift around for a London Fog Harrington or two.

Get an overshirt. Stone Island is GOAT:

God, If I had the money currently I'd love to get my hands on a G9...I fucking love that jacket ever since I saw Daniel Craig rock it in Quantum of Solace.

Got a Merc one in dark blue. Love it to bits

Same here except that I'm looking for a jacket that can also be worn with (slim) sweatpants without looking out of place, so stuff like a harrington wouldn't work. Any suggestions?

I'm partial to chore coats myself

I like these sort of jackets, but only in espionage or paramilitary movies.

>barryallencore

>wearing sweatpants in public

Any experience of Ben Sherman's? According to the site theirs are 100% cotton but that may only mean the outer.

Why is the G9 the more popular one? I personally like the slimmer profile of the G4.

A kind of rugged, less cosmopolitan look would be the Barbour Sapper, though if you're on the heavier side you'll end up looking like Steve Bannon

>Stone Island is GOAT
It's overpriced

'overpriced' means fuck all
every brand is 'overpriced'
every single time people claim some brand is not overpriced the quality has been fucking shit
not talking about SI, no experience with them

What on earth are you talking about? I guess this is dependent on where you live but these are the sort of jackets high schoolers wore 5 years ago when this utter cunt was somewhat popular.

These style of jackets are usually absolutely slated on this board and with good reason since they make you look like a man-child mod that is trying too hard.

What do you recommend then?

a..are you retarded? Bombers are a timeless look you fucking mong

Look for one that has a zip-out lining. That way you have light weight for good weather, and warmth in cold weather.

Bombers are played out and uncomfortable

tfw poor and trying to trift stone island already for year

everyone boy and girl between 14 and 18 years old is wearing a bomber where I live

>letting other people influence your taste like this
trendhopping plebs should be just outright banned from this board

Where can I find something that looks like this but isn't as hard to get?

Hideous

I really hope this is the same guy who got mad at me for saying his fit was bad and then came back with screenshots from this same movie lmfao

Craig's jacket was different. No elastic cuffs and different pockets
What's the exact model?

bump

id on this jacket?

It's a canada goose softshell

It was made by Tom Ford specifically for the movie

Fuck
Anything similar?