What are the biggest forums on the internet so that I can shill my business on them?

What are the biggest forums on the internet so that I can shill my business on them?

Google is giving me nigerian and poo-in-loo chatter and stuff from 2010. Google seems to be getting less useful by the month, sort of hardened in the arteries.

I know Veeky Forums is among the biggest, but we don't have any etiquette here that would allow me to gently shill and politely cuck the users unmolested.

>What are the biggest forums on the internet
>poo-in-loo
It would be a Chinese or poo forum. Just having the most people does not translate to highest chance of people being interested in what your shilling.

fucking reddit

reddit, you have to know how to shill and really pander to the userbase

Reddit

Have a fuckton of sock puppets and meat puppets shilling it too. Either do it yourself or get some bots.

>Google seems to be getting less useful by the month

this. what do?

I've noticed a trend by marketing firms for extremely aggressive manipulation in online communities and have to wonder if Adsense has stopped working.

I'm currently trying to bootstrap a highly specialized consulting firm and I'm wondering if its even worth it to spend any money on Adsense. What do you guys think? Is any of your paid advertising converting?

sort by date and niche down idiot. its like you didn't read ch1. Only fanatics use forums.

Highly specialized for what?

CAUTION
This only works if your company is a "lol omg s0 n3rdy look at all these pop culture references!" lootcrate business, has a trendy minimalist website design, manufactures bacon flavored beard oil, is shilled by roosterteeth, or is a small coffee shop only available in San Francisco.

what are you shilling

in regards to adwords?

you're a roleplayer due to not answering the other guy & I feel like you're referencing my thread

lol at people thinking I'm a shill. you're an idiot

..facebook ads & content marketing

You should hit smaller websites and gain some cult love.

Any info on setting up sock puppets there? If it's anywhere near as difficult as on facebook, I'm in trouble.

I end up using site:URL . The whole thing has gotten a bit incestuous - I can't rely on searches as much, so I stick to places I know.

>Only fanatics use forums.
You mean the "shut up and take my money!" people?

I talk up products in a personal style and drop an occasional affiliate link. Maybe one link to ten useful posts, as well as non-affiliate links, as a show of goodwill to the readers.

Little do they realise that don't need to link a product directly to shill it. Talk about an electronic product one post, link a book the next, and the link in the book post registers a sale of an electronic product sooner or later. When people get to Amazon, they search what's on their mind.

A deadly hush always falls over Veeky Forums when the discussion turns to making money as opposed to dicking around with spare change.

affiliate marketing is makes spare change and you're a roleplayer regardless

Suppose 10,000 people view an affiliate marketing piece per week.
5% buy = 500 sales.
Average price = $25 (usually more to make the shipping count)
25 x 500 = 12,500 gross
5% commission (usually higher for this volume) = $625 per week
$625 x 52 = $32,500 per year.

Not too shabby.

Am I a roleplayer because I'm attempting something you're unfamiliar with?

>A deadly hush always falls over Veeky Forums when the discussion turns to making money as opposed to dicking around with spare change.
Lack of balls.
Plus:
If I had $100 i'd do something. But I need to eat.

Working class and studying is suffering. Especially when you're now faced with family trust debt due to shitty parents.

Bump

I'll add that these figures could work for a single evergreen article about a classic product that people use as a reference and source of knowledge. Articles like that are the holy grail of affiliate marketing.

I'm familiar with the likelihood you'll cover $30k on a niche site

I don't want to be pessimistic so
>email marketing (email marketing mayhem, get into their funnel, SPI's funnel, nathan barry's, digitalmarketer's etc and see what they do)
>ebooks

Someone has never been in the world of marketing before :D