AUSBIZ ASX/NZX Thread "Shitty Microcap Edition

Hi all welcome to the AUSBIZ ASX/NZX thread.

It seems all we talk about now is shitty microcaps so lets keep the gains on coming

Today should be a good day for us in traditional stocks. Oil has hit its highest price in a few months and and wall street closed higher on apples share price rising.

Other urls found in this thread:

asx.com.au/asx/research/company.do#!/AZY
sg.linkedin.com/in/john-stefanac-a80511
abnnewswire.net/press/en/81528/
abnnewswire.net/press/en/83203/
abnnewswire.net/press/en/83268/
abnnewswire.net/press/en/82680/
abnnewswire.net/press/en/83517/
michaelsmithnews.com/2016/05/an-open-letter-to-victorias-lsb-about-its-how-to-advice-for-drug-lords-buying-houses-with-dodgy-.html
forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/17/geller-trump-jews-david-horowitz-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a young guy with little more than 5k savings that "Micro Crap" made me over 500$ after brokerage. Also between that and the ASX sharemarket game I feel I've begun to learn a lot of the basics of stock trading. I also gave my boss a pro tip with PIO and AGY yesterday her turned into a 2k profit and gave me $150

Have fun bud, I'm in the microcap game too. Just be careful as its become a culture of YOLO RED OR BLACK.

PIO is on TH until tomorrow

XPE - TA wise, to the fucking moon.
FA wise, to the fucking moon.

*Chart stolen directly from hotcopper :^)

I'm taking a punt on iot, it dropped quite a bit, buying at 11cents. News might be imminent this week.

Same if it makes .17 I will be happy

And I was right :)
Massive distribution deal. Everyone on the iot train now

Just put in a buy for 16000 units at 0.130

NOICE

I'm getting in on XPE today. 0.062c is target entry price for me.

I thought it was until Thursday?

I just try to buy into anything that has positive announcements forthcoming or upwards trend on high volumes

looks like i missed out :(

asx.com.au/asx/research/company.do#!/AZY

Last thread i wanted this to meme magic up 70%...

Is it much of a process to trade internationally if you have a commsec account? Is it a whole new account or just an addition to your existing one.

Would also like to know this

You might be right I was going to do a review tonight, I know it's on until at least tomorrow.

20 united burger shekels I think.
sure did. If it holds these levels then this arvo should be good. 10c target ST.

Upped my buy price to 7.1 cent

I'm in :-)

That's still pretty good, excellent support and churn at that price. VWAP of 7.1588.
Make sure to keep an eye on it but you'd be mad not to at-least have a foot in the door. Could be huge anns at anytime.

IKR
this whole internet of things / emerging tech space is very exciting atm, any new ann can rewrite the SP in a day

big tree shake occuring on TV2, assume its brokers or big private investors trying to soak up cheaper shares.

Typical low volume retrace/profit take. XPE

What's with IOT having a small rise so far? Especially with the big news today.

Big news has been downplayed. It's an existing agreement which has now only become exclusive. Whilst this is a good thing as well as the fact the distributor is choosing to be paid in IOT shares for their role as distributor is heartening. However there still isn't a prototype being marketed or demonstrated to the level that big money wants before they buy in.

Also i'm considering building a small to micro-cap mining spec portfolio as I'm pretty certain from what i've seen over the last few weeks there is enough interest and SP movement to make 10-20% a day.
Currently considering HOR, AZY, BDR, not quite sure what else to put into it. I already hold THX but am down 60% on it so looking to divest of THX and get into other small mining specs.

Okay, so we know the Internet of Things trend is going to continue upwards in the immediate future We've seen massive rises in IOT in the past month and its possible XPE may follow a similar path.
From what I can find, XPE is one of the leaders in the field at the moment.
However, there must be many more of these around, or at least upcoming.
Does anyone else have any knowledge of similar stocks floating about on the ASX?

There aren't any. XPE probably wont be around for long either. Going to be bought out at this rate.

Also, look at XPE head of asia guy and his job history and tell me why hes now at xped.
sg.linkedin.com/in/john-stefanac-a80511

ZYB whilst not quite an IoT company could definitely provide encryption, storage and file transfer capacity to any IoT related.

TV2 whilst not IoT either, could integrate into IoT devices so video and applications can deliver content straight to a multitude of connected devices (smart phone, tablet, home theatre, smart watch).

Down 12% on by buy in already. Lets hope we see good things from IOT. I was thinking it would be up a few more % today.

Because he thinks he can grow the company at a fairly good rate and use it as a stepping stone elsewhere?
I dunno. But it sort of seems like a step down from positions like the VP of Nokia and whatnot.

Yeah i'm down on my second round of IOT. bought in second time at 0.135c, target price for me is 18-19c for this week. I'm just hoping we get a video demonstration of ROAM-e completed and in use asap.

desu whilst i like what they are doing and the Roam-e plus their other entry level priced IoT devices planend, i see many many long-term issues arising out of drones, civil liberties and public policy. Seeing a country where things like civil liberties are a misnomer like China get on this train would make me change my target SP. Conservative estimate could be 30-50c by xmas if a huge distribution deal and green light is given for the Chinese market.

also look at the volume on XPE and TV2 today. They're attracting all the attention from DT's and institutional investors. Prob not much speculative capacity in today's trading for IOT.

It's probably just brokers being brokers and driving down the price too by triggering stop losses, for their own accumulation strategy.

Yep, hes in it because he thinks that's where the dollars are.
abnnewswire.net/press/en/81528/
abnnewswire.net/press/en/83203/
abnnewswire.net/press/en/83268/
abnnewswire.net/press/en/82680/
abnnewswire.net/press/en/83517/

Have a squiz at them articles m8's

Rip IOT.

>he fell for the IOT meme

Holy shit that action at close for XPE MOM GET THE CAMERA

Time for people to invest in the actual IoT company..

>NUH back down to last weeks levels
Has this one run its course, or will the constant touring help bring the price back up?

Yep down $500 today after my buy in this morning. Lots of profit taking.

Hpoefully i'm not fucked eh.

this guy..hahaha

probably a typo
top fucking cuck

NUH will continue to rise. This is a reasonable chill for now. They have only been touring in Oz so far, they're headed to USA... It is my biggest position currently, big things to come.

This guy is my hero - that's called fucking up your decimal places

MATES.

I'm a student who just got into investing - bought PLS at 0.60, $2400 worth. I still have some money that I am willing to risk loosing in order to make some microcap gain$$.

How do you all learn about your microcaps and new microcap opportunities?

i would like to know too thanks

cheerzz

These threads
Not kidding

every single fucking time Biz suggests something, i never listen because 'haha biz shills.. promoting their own stock.. they have no basis for prediction :^)'

then 1-2 weeks later BOOM

take XPE and PIO for example.

next tip i'll act on it - i promise fampai

Sell you are up like 20% yeah? I dont see it going close to $1 for a little and if it does it'll be short thats my exist.

something for the SLATER AND GORDON (SGH) crowd michaelsmithnews.com/2016/05/an-open-letter-to-victorias-lsb-about-its-how-to-advice-for-drug-lords-buying-houses-with-dodgy-.html

So I literally just wait until I see a reasonably well-informed tip appear on this board and then YOLO it?

If you want to lose all your money sure

You could read the financial reports of companies you're considering investing in.

I'm content to hang on to it for a little while and see where it goes. My understanding is that they are currently raising capital for a new project, so the price could very well go up in the long term above $1.

S&G, John McGrath, Reffind, 1-Page, Murray Goulburn Trust...

Shit really does float.

What do you guys think of property right now?

It should probably be the focus of our discussions here since the property market has a cumulative value ~3x greater than our entire stock market.

Housing market is overvalued af in at least Melbourne and Sydney. Brisbane is still fairly flat tho. Not worth going near it until after the federal election.

fuuucckk..

I'm retarded. What did he do exactly?

he misplaced a decimal point. he bought at 0.10 instead of 0.01

anyone got some tips on small caps for today? :^)

I'm putting in a buy for IOT and XPE personally.

good luck, sending meme magic your way

>vested interest: I hold both.

purely speccy; AZY and TWH, expecting more fluctuations of 10-20% up during the day's trading.

Shits fucked today.

Hold tight, ain't even lunch time yet.
It's all tree-shaking and triggering stop losses this morning on IOT, XPE, TV2

Yea that shake on XPE was too obvious. Almost half the available registry has traded at above 7c the past three days.

I started shilling on here at 3.8

Yeah I'll hold tight no IOT for a bit. Down 30% since buying in yesterday morning.

Put sell orders on BOQ at just above my buy price and CYB as I'm over exposed to financials.

IOT looks like a retrace to 8c or there abouts according to the Fibb. Anywhere at these levels is an ok buy-in in my books.

that property value you are talking about is weighted by property debt which is far higher than any other sector of privately held debt in Australia afaik.

Last thread someone mentioned a good strategy in property investment with our residential tax offsets as they are today is to buy an investment property after a bust (we are still in a deflationary cycle, hence the reserve rate cut by 0.25% to increase appetite in mortgage lending, bust still forthcoming). This investment property should be currently tenanted and in an area where capital growth is not in a short-term frame so you wont get caught out with further city property price deflation or crashes. The previous poster in other thread suggested purchasing a tenanted rental property in a rural area after a crash and I have to agree with this being a very simple strategy to get your foot into the property door.

forgot the key point. A tenanted residential property that is positively geared, although you could try to utilise negative gearing whilst we still have it as a tax policy.

Yeah that was me. I have 11 of these kinds of properties. Forget capital growth and just focus on positive geared ROI. Plenty of them in rural areas. They are very cheap & a good place to start. Just do some diligence and you will be fine.

Yeah that was me, and everything you have said is accurate.

good to hear.
Care to divulge what states you are in with your rural properties? Guessing not QLD and WA.

The problem is that if you begin negative gearing. The possible labor government hasn't stated when there changes will take affect and if they will stop current owners negatively gearing houses (That they already own). It's much safer to wait a few weeks and let the election pass and see what comes.

All in WA, my home state. That said, I did not invest in mining towns, as I believed the end was close for those 'boomtowns'. All states have this kind of rural property available.

my home state also.
Wouldn't mind having my first property in a place like Bunbury (where i was born).

No government would immediately stop negative gearing for property that already has it.

It will be hard to do the strategy in Bunbury, you need further afield. Agricultural towns, where the cost to build new is far higher than the cost of the houses available. You need to research the towns, get vacancy rates, average weekly rents and house prices at the low end.

as much as i don't particularly agree with the principle of Neg gearing, i think removing it will be a catalyst for bad news; whether for renters, first time buyers or property investors i don't know yet. I reckon our residential property market is too geared to survive and thrive only on tax concessions, grants and foreign ownership laws. Something will have to give, i think it might be China clamping down on their citizens divesting from China and investing in residential properties in foreign countries. Apparently this has happened in Vancouver...

Back onto ASX. Slow day for my portfolio, brokers playing boring games, no announcements from the coys i'm in either. Really considering divesting out of MMJ, it's been very disappointing for the last 6 months.

okay, thanks for the tips. In my job i deal with loads of rural sector clients (mainly in the WA wheatbelt) so do have a slight idea of where towns are what local industries are. My Farmer clients are going to be flush with cash around this time next year as they have had the best start to their seeding season for broadacre crops for over 30-40 years. They might be snapping up these sorta properties with cash soon enough.

I will keep an eye on Toodyay and York. Also will look into State Labor and what they have planned for railway infrastructure in the wheatbelt and goldfields areas. Or even where CBH has grain terminals/rail roads throughout the same area.

When it comes to harvesting season, you will see a huge influx of backpackers into the Wheatbelt, most of them are housed on the farms though in cottages with ablution blocks.

sorry for the spam posts but a few /biz ASX threads ago a bunch of Perth /bizraeli's piped up and expressed interest in meeting.

I'm looking at starting or hosting discussion groups with a sorta boiler room type mentality. Just not about ripping anyone off like boiler rooms do historically but really throwing around ideas, observations, generating discussion and exploring strategies and plans. Would be very keen for this, i could even host centrally (6000) if not meeting in a pub or the like.

I'm pretty keen, so is my boss

I was one of them, I am still very interested to meet up and bounce around some business ideas and what not.

I'd be up for it.

RAP and GXYboii

new thread to set time n place?
or take it to IRC, gmail, somewhere else?

Honestly not fussed

Few things that I want to get out of such a group and some ideas for discussion:

>the term 'disruptive' in the context of emerging tech, IoT & big data sector of ASX.

>What's happening in West Perth? The reverse takeover and junior explorer shelf company phenomenon.

>Meme momentum: dot.bong, IoT, big data.

>Divesting your portfolio properly of nonperforming stock and reinvesting
considering doing this myself and reinvesting into small and microcap ASX mining and energy stocks. Huge amount of speculation from what i've seen in the past weeks.

>glossary, terminology and abbreviations.

>Talk about your experiences within your particular sector in the workforce. Talk about insights gained from your normal wageslave work.

For me this would be general insurance and insurance broking, risk management and likelihood of future risks occuring, my insurance client's sectors that they run businesses in (Rural/ Broadacre, NFP and community associations, Aboriginal Corporations)

>Beating the stockbroker, being anti-institutional in your trading strategies. The tree shake and how to set a stop loss or whether to set one at all.

>Stockbroker's tools. What do they have at their fingertips that we usually don't or have to pay to access; metrics, reporting, volume analysis, market share control, fastest and most current SP and volume data.

Been considering trying out live date IRESS for ASX recently myself. Just to get an idea.

I can assure you that the Chinese have already started buying in Melbourne and Sydney and are only just buying in Brisbane.

lets go on an IRC

No one will have extra cash and those who do will be saving to get through bad seasons to come

IOT back on the rise today.

The US economy is about to collapse.

This is not a good month, let alone day in stocks.

And I smell war. A big fucking war.

This is the kick.

What???

fucking hell. i missed out on buying at 0.09 because i thought it would still go down :'(

anyway.

$2700 worth of shares couldve been $3150 now.. couldve shouldve wouldve oh well

Soros bought a fuck ton of gold.
forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/
Some patterns in data suggest a big one now.

Jews are also panicking. Literally condemning one another for the economy.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/17/geller-trump-jews-david-horowitz-right/

On top of this. The saudi arabia 9/11 thing might kick off another terrorist attack or financial catastrophe.
That'll definitely trigger war. I think this whole thing has been co-ordinated for war. All the migrant "invasions" etc.

The average joe is pissed. You can only see that on anonymous message boards.

Elsewhere they pretend it's ok.

RIP

Also
Down 3k today
Fucking hell

lel, down 2.2k but only after 3 days of 4k+.

Honestly I think it will come back. Did you see the video they released with there marketing manager today ?