>can emotionally relate to people

Would you hire me?

you must kill and eat your dog and you're hired

>woman
>problem glasses
>facial piercings

what do you fuckin think?

javascript, "web development" and java?

welcome to 2006 qualifications. time to learn some frameworks. start working on node.js, jquery, angular. learn php too and laravel/symfony to go with it

I hope your github is really impressive if you're self-taught and don't have a degree

Why the fuck do they wear a hijab if they are going to let there hair fall out?

Maybe, OP.
For Java - you need to go either enterprisy stuff (backend development where you process customer invoices and shit) or the modern web framework stuff (Play Framework 2/etc...).

Javascript knowledge is always useful.

What would be impressive to have on it?

If you can pass a few tests, sure. Hell, if you could do fizzbuzz without Google you'd jump to the head of the pack.

If this was 2006 and you applied to like Mozilla you'd be set

Sure.

Yes knowing JavaScript will definitely get you far in life.

>self-taught

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>woman
>self taught javascript
red flags going off immediately. Do you actually have any real workplace experience with this stuff?

I would ask for a few references and actually call them up before considering you.

only if you know html

As my recruiter told me while letting me off nicely we are trying to grow the number of women in our workforce currently. So HIRED!!

Just some bullshit I found from /g/ a year or two ago.

Rollin

How the fuck an I supposed to masturbate to a clock

So that means you've been a NEET neckbeard for the past 6 years?

No, but I'm probably not going to finish my degree. I studied for two years to earn a Philosophy degree. I've taken calculus and some computer science projects, I've had two programming internships and one internship in law.

Right now I'm searching for a minimum wage job and volunteering opportunities.

Does this make it better?

Also I'm hispanic because my grandma is from Spain... Does this diversity point help?

No, I'm hiring for a driver, how did you even get in here? Who are you? Why aren't you covering your face and addressing me as sir? Get out.

That statement fucking saddens me.

Saved. Really need to get on this. Though it's not like this will help you beyond a mid level position. After that you gotta expand your normie social skills.

rollin

its the law there that their head must be covered. they can be arrested by the morality police. the way she wears it is akin to a western women wearing a low cut blouse. its pushing the limits. to makr it more clear, think of a woman wearing pasties... no arrest. full tits showing... arrest.

Webdev jobs are aplenty but that doesn't make them good developers.