I'll just go ahead and ask: At what point does this kind of look become inappropriate for a woman?

I'll just go ahead and ask: At what point does this kind of look become inappropriate for a woman?

Long story short I work for a security company, which basically means I chaperone people at various events where they can get drunk and high with other trust-fund hedonists in relative privacy. Most of the time I'm just making sure little Bethany doesn't projectile puke into her hair at 4am in front of a Denny's. The company doesn't put me on any overtly dangerous jobs, but I still carry and have to wear ATACs and a vest, so a suit works best for me. The thing is, I wear them almost daily now, even when I am not at work. They're just comfy. People stare though. I had to pick up paint from Lowe's yesterday and the staff looked at me like I was a Mormon hitman.

Pic related, it's close to what I wear at work. Except no leather jacket/shoes and no dyke hair.

This is something I wonder about as well, it's obviously a masculine look but it can look so damn good.

Any chance of a fit pic?

At what point does this kind of look become inappropriate for a woman?
When they're ugly.

>Any chance of a fit pic?
You caught me while I'm wearing ratty pajamas about to paint my dinning room, but I'll take a pic later as long as you don't mind my face being scrubbed from the pic.

Women shouldn't wear guy clothes. Fin.

Wear a dress and be pretty for fucks sake.

That sounds effay as fuck.

>dress
>riding a bike w/ straight top tube

She could do with a bra, that is my only criticism.

here

I don't get to be pretty when working nor really pick what I want to wear. I'm a glorified chauffeur/minder. But I could probably stand to sundress it up once in a while at home, I'll grant you that. I'm sure my mother would be pleased.

And this. Nice pic, but in the real world that outfit would result in result in a ticket or indecent exposure charges.

It's fine if you're beautiful, thin, and tall.

Yeah you cant exactly chaperone in a dress, though. I imagine the company has a dress code as well.

Don't wear the tie and have feminine shoes.

if its your uniform, its you uniform and wearing at work, very few people will think you look bad (people may think the uniform is dumb, but not necessarily about you and if you have to wear it to work who cares what anyone besides your boss thinks about it?). outside of work, wearing suits like that, especially as a woman, screams obnoxious dyke or tryhard wannabe. ive never seen a woman that can pull off a suit like that. if you want to dress like that, go ahead, but you would look better either with jeans and a shirt or some sort of sun dress

>I don't get to be pretty when working nor really pick what I want to wear. I'm a glorified chauffeur/minder. But I could probably stand to sundress it up once in a while at home, I'll grant you that. I'm sure my mother would be pleased.

Sounds good to me. Mum knows best, :3

Yeah you can dress for work and then dress more natural at other times though right.

Nail on the head.

>I imagine the company has a dress code as well.
It does. Formal/business wear is the standard. There are a lot of other companies that are blue-jeans and tennis shoes oriented, but they tend to operate around small events, bars, clubs, etc, and not really for protecting specific persons. Big groups like CSC wear t-shirts and pants, but also have uniforms with company logos all over them depending on the locale. We just default to black-on-black business attire because... Class-G. And it looks nice. I wore a skirt and heels one time and got called "stewardess" for the rest of the night while running comms, so it's pants only now.

I'm 145lbs, 183cm, so I guess I get two of the three.

You mean on my own? I like ties, but okay.

I think people need to think about what you wear in terms of work and non work a bit.

For work what about her?

Go for a more casual suit style.
I'm guessing you're not actually wearing buttons downs and blazers but just your shit work uniform clothes.
Appalling.

>her

With the work wear, I guess my point is not to dress like a caricature of a boy, but rather a smartly dress woman. The OP is literally just wearing boy clothes with the haircut to mach.

>wearing suits like that, especially as a woman, screams obnoxious dyke or tryhard wannabe
To the point, I guess. Sounds like more street clothes for me.

match** dam

Scully/Gillian Anderson was my hero growing up. But yeah that's close to what I wear on my days off. Except plaid. I'd fucking kill myself before I ever wore plaid. The early 90s were a mistake.

No, I have hair half-way down to my ass.

god I love her

>No, I have hair half-way down to my ass.

Nice.

Yeah I quite like her look, even the plaid ;3. I am from the UK, but there is something so quintessentially 1980's/early 1990's New York about that look for me.

this quintescence of quincy

look at this crown of thorns

Looks very lesbian, theres no two ways about. Are you a lesbian? If so dont worry just rock it. Down with the patriarchy!

Pretty much the only time I see plaid anymore is on girl's school uniforms or maybe a button down shirt or something. Maybe that's why I hate it. Plaid suits are still definitely a very NYC thing. Anywhere else, they give off the used car salesman vibe. Coincidentally, most car salesmen wear uniforms in the US, now. They sort of look like FedEx employees. I guess the stigma involving them and suits has finally worn the industry down.

I've loved two men and one woman, so I'm not really a yes or a no.

>Down with the patriarchy!
Why? I rather like the patriarchy.

Time for classic Veeky Forums bitchspo

>>Down with the patriarchy!
>Why? I rather like the patriarchy.

Ah love it, nice to hear girls these days starting to reject the Amy Schumer way of life.

post fit

this

thats not a woman tho my friend

Since it's for your job, own it.
Maybe wear your hair down though.

How bout sum Saint Laurent?

Wear sunglasses that should help