Should I avoid aviators?

Should I avoid aviators?

Im general id say yes, if your 16 sure but any age older than that and it just looks like your trying to play the "badass" character

lol

no op they're fine

Hello mr. Badass-cool-guy

Not necessarily but RayBan aviators are ass. Get American Optical (if poorfag) or Randolph Engineering (if well-off fag)

aviators are so fucking passe please get something different

you can wear them. but I would suggest other glasses too right now.

>if poorfag
well that's unfair, American Optical aviators are a good product regardless of price.

I know I guy who looked cool with aviators when he was young but his head is really wide

Only beta roundfaces complain about aviators.

Go for em, OP.

Joke on you, I already have glass, so all I can have is clips.

Yes avoid those raybans. But Oakley wardens are Veeky Forums as hell

American Optical Navigators are the shit! They sent those to the moon on the apollo missions.

Better than douche sports sunglasses

If you want classic aviators, there's no real reason to go for Randolph Engineering. They're basically identical to AO.

Collegefag here. Every basic bitch wears aviators. Go ahead and buy them if you want to look like daddy's girl.

>or Randolph Engineering (if well-off fag)
Why stop there when you can blow $1500 on a pair of Matsudas with those folding side lenses?

when i was 16 i spent my savings of 3 months to buy ray ban aviators. i wore them maybe 10 times in total for the next 3 years. now i am 20 and this thread made me realize i should just sell them

Aviators look good on girls.

Fair enough, I've had two pairs myself and would probably never spring for the Randolph. I miss my AO's

>Get American Optical (if poorfag) or Randolph Engineering (if well-off fag)

whats the difference?

I bought some $20 aviators from Walgreens a few months ago
They're good and fit my face well. Only wear them if you're cool though.

Fuck off, blue lens master race

The price and alleged build quality of RE, but mostly the price

>collegefag

So you are trying to talk down to people when youre 20? Lol fuck off.