I've been reading on and off about all the Paypal chargebacks especially huge with digital (intangible) items...

I've been reading on and off about all the Paypal chargebacks especially huge with digital (intangible) items. Now what I have to ask, seeing that I have a virtual item i want to sell, is if anyone know of any safe methods for a seller to get the cash for good guaranteed? I am selling a WOW account.
I am from Nebraska and I do not have any experience with buying or selling anything using other methods than Paypal.

bump

bump

Use WU for the transaction.

better question: why do you care about chargebacks for something that didn't cost you anything

i dont want to get screwed?

dont you have to have an id for that?

Bump

Yup. As with any digital good sell a tangible item and throw in the WoW account for free (i.e. sell a little orc figurine worth a buck or so). That way you have something to ship and have a tracking number for. This isnt a faiproof way to stop chargebacks. There are no failproof ways. This is your best bet though and gives you at least something to argue about if it goes to dispute resolution.

Paypal always sides with the buyer in a dispute. Im looking for paypal alternatives. WU looking good i might just have to get an id made

Oh lol. Good fucking luck with that. If you find even one person who will buy digital goods online through a service that doesnt allow for chargebacks from a random person like yourself, I would be shocked. Most sellers who accept only Western Union are scammers and thieves.

How can it be a scam if i have to show a photo id

Sellers have 0 protection. Especially with digital goods. I sell software and cant tell you how many times ive had chargebacks. Just a cost of doing business

>what are fake ids
I'm guessing you don't know many nigerians.

Pretty much this.

That said you should use bitcoin. If its a one off sale like youre talking itll be safe. Its just hard to run a business on it because normies dont trust crypto

Seems like a lot of trouble for a wow account

Also this. Bitcoin is another payment system that has no consumer protection (i.e. no chargebacks). Good luck in getting people to buy digital goods with bitcoin though. It has just as much of a bad rep as WU does when it comes to sellers scamming people.

No you misunderstand. WU is fine on your end. Nobody is going to use WU to scam you. The problem is that buyers think YOU will use western union to scam THEM (because this happens all the time). Nigerians set up accounts with fake information to sell shit and then never send the goods. Once they have the money in their hands they dissapear. Thats why I am saying it is almost going to be impossible to find someone who is willing to send you payment over WU to buy digital goods, since the transaction is irreversible. If you wanted you could just keep the money without sending them anything, and everyone knows this.

OP is a darknet nigger trying to pull a scam by buying bitcoins through Paypal and then claiming that the bitcoin purchase was fraudulent

I dont know much about bitcoin but ive put so much time into this account. I really need the money but i dont want some nigger scamming me. Theres got to be a service that offers seller protection

Theres tons of services that offer seller protection. Like the other user said, WU or bitcoin are the main ones. The point I was trying to make is good luck getting a buyer to use those. Western Union is usually only good for people/businesses who already have established a line of trust. No random buyer is going to want to use WU to buy a digital item. Your only option really is paypal and factor in the risk of chargeback into the price of the item. Or you can try to get some idiot to send you money through WU. As I said before, good fucking luck finding someone that clueless.

Ya youve said good luck like 4 fucking times. Do you really think bitcoin and wu have that big a stigma that its impossible to use them? Youre a clown

I think some neckbeard fag wanting a wow account will be ok with bitcoin. Take off your tinfoil hat

Impossible for you, yes. You have no established reputation and are selling digital goods. I don't know how many times I can explain this until you comprehend. You are literally too dense to process any of this.

Sure thing bucko ;)

>neckbeard
I just explained he might be able to find an idiot if he searches hard enough. Some of those WoW players are complete mouth breathers. If people ever thought WoW players would send WU payment for digital goods, however, then scammers would be flocking to exploit them. Come to think of it, I heard about chinese farmers trying to do exactly that before.

scammers are rare and it's not getting screwed if you don't lose anything

Scammers. Digital goods. Rare?

Where the fuck have you been?

This is the most sane post in this thread.

I sold some digital goods back in the day , and the most common method was paypal balance + id picture . usually that is legit since he can't complain to paypal support that his credit card got stolen or shit like that since paypal balance is a registred account with a bank account added.

Sounds like just wasting extra money on toys and shipping if I get scammed

>extra money
It's like $5. Price it into the charge. Christ.

Or get a job. Because I can almost fucking guarantee that if you look at how much you're selling that account for and divide that number by the hours invested in this bullshit it works out to less than minimum wage.

>what are hobbies
>what is free time
wow youre a fag

>wow youre a fag
He said, while asking for advice about selling his chastity device on a Somalian topography forum

sick burn bro! post it on r/roast youll get so many upboats XDD

Embarassing, user. Good luck selling your account and never come back to Veeky Forums.

You know you can just get your characters/accounts back with a phone call to blizzard right?
My buddy sold his warrior at the end of Cata for 1.5 grand and then a year later he called blizzard
>yeah Idk what happened but my warrior seems to be missing from my account
>his name was user
>seems like your character was transfered off to another account about a year ago
>we'll have that fixed for you in no time

that guys pants are way too tight. the zipper should be able to go all the way up, the waist size is probably 1-2inches smaller than it should be. also smoking = gross.