"You print the money."

youtu.be/ugE0gxbDCRg

Was Trump right when he said the US would never default on the debt because they print the money?

U.S. doesn't print our money. Federal reserve does.

In that context, he wasn't claiming that the US could just print their debt away.
He was remarking on how ridiculous the situation in the US had gotten to the point where they were trillions in debt to themselves.

Federal Reserve is beholden to congress.

>"print money"
>he supposedly has an economics degree

I get that he has to pander to stupid people, but come on.

I guess that's the official line, yeah. Not too sure myself that it's the truth.

This.

The Federal Reserve is not fucking beholden to the goddamn Congress because Congress cannot be trusted not to try to push down unemployment by nuking the economy with hyperinflation. Yeah. It's a perk that it's built that way.

Take off the tinfoil hat and take some econ classes mate.

econ classes? seriously. no, I'm not taking any goddamned econ classes.

>The Federal Reserve is not fucking beholden to the goddamn Congress

Well let us see here. The get a budget from congress, their leaders are confirmed through congress, and they have to report to congress. Yeah. I'd call that beholden.

printing money is the same thing as a default, just works to a different means. if the us gov'n paid off all their debt right now by printing money the debtors who got paid would most likely turn around and convert those dollars into some other currency as they would suspect it to have been printed. as they keep selling their dollars, the value of the dollar will fall and inflation will begin. when they're all done selling their freshly printed dollars and the value has adjusted, the american public holding their nation's currency is now left with the degraded dollar while the debtors got a value somewhere in between the old value and the degraded dollar.

this is opposed to a default (which would be done as a partial default, say cutting back on 20% of outstanding debt) where the debt holders are just shit out of luck.

thus when you hear the rhetoric "we shouldn't default goyim, it's bad! let's just print money instead!" know the source of that rhetoric is pic related as they are large holders of the nation's debt across our various financial institutions.

we SHOULD default, and to appease the jews we should default on debt being held in foreign accounts, mainly screwing the chinese and off shore jews.

This is extremely racist.

Oy vey, it's like anuddah shoah
Remember the 6 billion

Its not it never has been, by design the banks are separate from the government.

Trump is Technically correct but You can break the system by printing too much. But considering we are the reserve currency, we have a much higher threshold to surpass. Also the fact that we are the largest economy in the world plays into this. We can fucking torture other countries into economic submission. It would take a union of several moderately powerful countries to stop us. game theory it out

This is wrong. As much as I love to joke about the jews that simply isn't happening. Fiat currency is worth what we say, like outright. The world wants ours to be steady as the roi for anyone trying to buy our bonds would be shit outta luck with inflation. Dollar is the world's standard my friend, everyone wants it like that

Federal reserve prints it, China lends it.

Look up "Accelerationism"

Better git gud at biz. Teach your friends.

Not true. Why do you think these other countries are/were picking up gold? To subvert the US petrodollar. Conspiracy intensifies.

That's not a conspiracy! That's economic diplomacy!

That's competition.

You guys fucked up.

The jews use US dollars in the US.
The only thing they did in the US is fuck up real bad.

Now everyone thinks Hitler was right.

Good going guys.

>This is extremely racist.

Thanks for visiting, you can leave now.

Printing money is literally what Hitler did.
The result of that was that you had to pay 10 million Reichsmark to buy bread

And that's why the Euro is currently worth more than the Dollar?

Hitler did not print money. The govt befor his rise did