/edc/ Everyday Carry

You know how these work, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/100-Rolls-Fujifilm-Fujicolor-200-36-Exp-CA135-135-36-Fuji-Color-Prints-Bulk-New-/182561862620?hash=item2a8188f3dc:g:oUsAAOSw3ydV3i5J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boy be ready for a ton of autists carrying knives with em like they need it in their everyday life

carrying a knife saved me from being mugged two times so I dont feel so autistic

>America
>first world

what happened bro. tell me pls

Fuck a first world

>1420blazeit

it just feels nice when you are suddenly in a situiation where a knife would come in handy, like, when you just want to cut something, and then you realize you are prepared. when you carry a knife it does not mean you are surrounded by niggers or that you are a nigger yourself.

Hello fellow leaf

>carrying a knife instead of a gun
>america
stop being so obsessed, 3rd-worlder

+ Samsung S6

How does this have anything to do with fashion? Fuck off to /soc/ please

I'd say this is bait but this also sounds like one of those copy-cat opinions that are so popular nowadays.

If you really think there's no utility for knife you're either really young or wealthy enough to just have everything in your life done for you. There are countless uses for a knife, self defense being one of the lowest benefits on the list because of the rarity of actual attacks (depending on where you live). This whole misguided Veeky Forums belief of, "being prepared isn't effay," is just silly. Just carrying around a decent looking pocket knife isn't over-preparing, but you could list endless applications for it, and when it comes down to spending any time at all looking around your house/work for a tool to do something, or just whipping out your knife for a one second task, it's nice to have.

>what do accessories have to do with fashion?
wut

What sennhiser buds are those? How are they? Currently using monster turbines

My fav earbuds. Black rubberized maxell jelleez. Used to be $3 at the dollarama. But now they sell a much worse new version, not rubberized and horrible sounding, low volume, zero bass. I need my picrel back in stock!

I don't think millenials have a use for a knife, or a gun.

IE 80. Somewhat disappointed with them, sound is amazing, but only when I push and keep them in, they don't fit well my ears, with none of the many tips they come with. I don't even understand how they're supposed to fit, after looking at every picture I could find - my ears are just different. I'm thinking about getting custom made tips for them, like in the pic.

Get one of the monster supertip sample kits off Amazon. That's what I had to do because my ear is apply shaped funny inside. Best purchase ever

I open boxes every day

>no guns whatsoever
what are you even doing?

last time I'll use this one I think

media player is zune hd

I loved my LG G4 and then the fuckin' motherboard issue bricked it. Make sure you don't let that shit get hot.

Do you fight bears on your way to work or something?

do you know any other media players like this?

no and it pains me

I'm buying two sealed 64gb zune hd's at 250 each while I can because I've never found anything that can replace them as well

mine has served me perfectly fine for 9 years and its still kicking

damn. carrying a separate device for music is a good idea

w2c fujicolor in bulk

ebay.com/itm/100-Rolls-Fujifilm-Fujicolor-200-36-Exp-CA135-135-36-Fuji-Color-Prints-Bulk-New-/182561862620?hash=item2a8188f3dc:g:oUsAAOSw3ydV3i5J

why carrying a zune when you have an iphone

started as a loophole from when I couldn't use my phone at work and it's just habit since I've been using it before I had a phone that could hold any decent amount of music

also I leave it in my car a lot so I dont have to unplug/plug it back in all the time and using music player on my phone drains the battery way faster

it's just more convenient 90% of the time

DUST

I carry a swiss army knife. The actual knife gets used once 1-2 weeks on average, but there's a few more useful tools, like scissors or a bottle opener. It doesn't look scary or autistic and suits my needs perfectly. It's a good option for people who think that carrying a folding knife would be autistic or unnecessary, but sort of like the idea of carrying a handy tool on them, try it out

keked

>tfw my G4 died two weeks ago
>Bell tells me to fuck off, it's not their problem
>have to use my 2012 "smartphone"
>can barely run the browser, let alone anything else
>camera looks like ass
>the battery dies halfway through the day in standby

Kill me.

Just my keys and my wallet.

LV is so flamboyant in my opinion, just weird seeing men rock it.

Go on Techzilla and find a cheap galaxy s6 edge, same price point as the G4 and the camera is just as good if not better, and pretty much everything else is better.
I don't miss my G4 so much, honestly. The feel was nice, but that's about it.

can it spotify ?

Basketball American detected

America is honestly a huge fucking shit hole of backwards thinking and propaganda. And because of that is a prime target for terrorists.