What are some Veeky Forums solutions for girls with big breasts without really accentuating the chest area?

What are some Veeky Forums solutions for girls with big breasts without really accentuating the chest area?

it depends, are you fat?

>big breasts
>without really accentuating the chest area
Why? Thats like asking
>Hey Im 6'5" what are some Veeky Forums solutions that make me look like 4'2"

Wear paternity clothes, get a boob job, or embrace it.

Dont try to hide them, just deal with it. If you make it apparent youre trying to hide your ginormous titties youll look like a dweeb.

post pics of them so we can help

no it... isnt

Fight in the pacific theater and have your feet stitched to your knees?

Baggy sweaters. If it's fat boobs, lose weight

Just try to be a bit modest, you can be that hidden gem. ;3 Try to stay slim.

If you're fat, lost weight
If you're not, don't try to hide them

wear things with modest cuts that still flatter your breasts like sweaters
sleeveless turtlenecks are good because they guide the eye vertically along the torso, which creates a slimming impression and also keeps the eyes moving past the breasts

at all of you talking about baggy sweaters: you're all fucking stupid. the sweaters hang off your tits and just make you look fat. terrible solution.

turtlenecks are great though, and if the sweater is form-fitting then yea it'll work

you're never gonna look like you have small boobs unless you get breast reduction surgery. going for looks that aren't flattering isn't the solution. either accept them or start saving for a mastectomy.

>get rid of those yucky boobies
Mental illness: the thread

Basically, your main concern is not looking like some big titty bimbo, you want to be seen with more dignity and soul.

This being said, you don't want to look like a dorky mess, the boobs are still attractive and you want to capitalize from them understandably.

So the goal is to reach some kind of middle ground of erotic appeal, prettiness and some modesty.

I'm asking because I always dressed sporty or just as a tomboy. Big boobs don't match with my personality, that's it.
I'm skinny-fat, don't really have to lose weight. I just don't like my boobs getting attention, I know i won't "magically" hide them, but i'm just tired of looking like shit when dressing casually since sweatshirts and other "baggy" induments make me look like i'm pregnant.

>boobs
>paternity

Was unaware op had gynecomastia.

my gf has the same problem, and she has had some luck with layering. she typically wears some kind of cardigan/vest/flannel that drapes well enough to minimize the appearance of her boobs without being too baggy.

she's also tried wearing a binder too, but i'd imagine it's p uncomfortable

>Hey Im 6'5" what are some Veeky Forums solutions that make me look like 4'2"
d- does such a solution exist

>your main concern is not looking like some big titty bimbo, you want to be seen with more dignity and soul.

FYI OP no man gives a shit about your dignity and soul and no man thinks you're a bimbo because you have big tits.
Men can recognize the signs of a mentally ill mess, a thot etc. and the size of your tits are not on our checklists for that.

Stop letting the "crab bucket" of other women make you feel anxious about your tits.
If they are saggy and unaesthetic you may consider a breast reduction because men don't generally like that: but you should not trust your own judgement about this. You should ask heterosexual men that have seen you naked.

Because girls are stereotyped for being sluts if we show off our chest. If we have big boobs it's basically our job to hide them... sluts don't equal Veeky Forums. Height and boobs are definitely two different things with two different connotations. You don't get assumed to be a slut if you're tall

Wrap bandages around your breasts, dress like a tomboy, and be my gf.

No it isn't, you fucking retard.
The correct analogy would be:

>What are some Veeky Forums solutions for tall people without really accentuating their height?

OP requests a lack of accentuation, as in for example not wearing a push-up bra (or wearing heels if you're tall) - not how to decrease a certain characteristic.

Get breast reduction or stop being a beta.

>implying i want to hide my boobs because people may think i'm a slut or whatever else people may think

the fuck
I just want to wear what I want and look good in it. Look at myself in the mirror without feeling like i'm wearing the wrong kind of clothes

Dress modestly, slightly bigger top, jacket, bind your titties

Didn't see this thread, might as well ask here too since this seems a similar priblem

just wear less things with cleavage I guess

try to focus on being cute instead of hot
less make-up wear weird polka dot dresses and skirts with kneehighs and sneakers or some shit
no heels, no miniskirts, no transparent tops, no croptops
get unisex or male tshirts instead of female tailored ones that promote your bust
do weird shit with your hair (hairdos, or idk how you call them)
some weird knot pattern, braids,...)
basically focus on other parts of your body and distract from your chest
you don't need big tits to look good

awwww, nice kitty

Sounds like the issue is your waist to bust ratio. My advice would be to get your shirts tailored, in that case.
If that still doesn't work for you, look into binders.

Wanting a breast reduction isn't mental illness. Big boobs are inconvenient, painful and ugly, and weird proportions are harder to fit in nice clothes.