As a guy should I shave my legs? Is it Veeky Forums?

As a guy should I shave my legs? Is it Veeky Forums?

Shave? Nah, you should trim it. I know it gets itchy and unpleasant few days after you shave.

how to trim?

Shave if you are a sissy

imagine the s m e l l

I shaved sometimes.
Almost all of my female friends said it's a matter of being tidy with yourself. Some of the guys I know have their leg hair making fucking curls and yet leave it like that. That's just gross.
I usually shave when my legs start getting to that point. Though I plan to shave tomorrow because of double hairs getting on my nerves.

I don't give a fuck about the itching desu.

@thread
It depends. If you hate doing it, then don't. But if you want to be well groomed, its nice to shave it once in a while and muster the itchyness or trim.

I have harry af legs and i used to trim them. I shaved them entirely and never got shit for it. Shave them but don't dress like a fag

This is the most fucking disgusting image I have ever witnessed on Veeky Forums.

How the fuck do i trim my leg hair though? i have thick curly hair up to my ass. If i shave my legs i would have a weird and gross contrast point where the trimmed hair is and the Guatemalan jungle at the knees.

it's Veeky Forumsg

T. Sven Svensson ready for Somalian cocks

>Take clippers
>add guard (length is up to you)
>turn on
>trim
>turn off
>clean up

If your legs are hairy as fuck then consider shaving them, but definitely trim it with a scissors every few months, or however much you need.

Just get a comb and brush up your leg on all sides so the hair stands up and get a scissors and trim from top to bottom, knee to ankle. I don't bother with anything above me knee.

>also tfw hairy as fuck legs, ass crack and arms
>thin patchy beard and mustache
>fucking stupid

It's not a matter of personal hygiene or grooming. If you shave your legs you are a faggot. Plain and simple.

I try to shave my legs but it's such a fucking pain. I want to just get them lasered but that's expensive.

Fuck the stigma, body hair sucks. Don't care if I'm gay for shaving it.

welp, time to buy a trimmer. anyone know a good trimming set?

>"men" that doesn't shave

man that does shave

>making fucking curls
inferior race detected

This

>being well groomed means shaving legs regularly
absolutely gay. you shave your asshole too fag?

yeah dude if you shave your body hair like a fag i'm sure you'll suddenly become ripped and masculine like this guy

i bet you wear yeezys just to be cool too. it's classic Veeky Forums -- you do something that compliments a physical appearance or personality of which you do not have

I started trimming mine a year or two ago. They are hairy as fuck naturally. Now that my legs are better looking I just trim all the hair off every week or two. Feels great and looks aesthetic AF. Pic related

Body hair is not effay. It is unattractive and gross. I say this as a woman, it's no less essential that any potential bfs shave their legs than it is that I shave mine. I don't even see why it's women who are pressured to shave when men's body hair is so much grosser.

>I don't even see why it's women who are pressured to shave when men's body hair is so much grosser.
duhhhhhhhhhh stupid of course women are supposed to shave their legs, leg hair is a masculine trait

>body hair is gross and not effay
that's your stupid pig opinion. what it like dating emasculated submissive otterfags? the HPV treating you well? oink oink oink

No women like men with hair.
That looks like shit might as well just shave and not puss out on a trim.

yeah, all those black dots are a turn off

Seconding this. Ignore that hairy /r9k/ virgin.

body hair is a human trait, it grows both in men an women user. Women are supposed to shave because they're told to do so.

You must be new here.

>what it like dating emasculated submissive otterfags

Certainly better than dating an ape who's got that constant sour-wild-animal smell from all those pubes covering your body that hold in so much sweat that milk would curdle if you accidentally spilt it on yourself. You don't have to shave, just make sure you de-flea yourself regularly, stay out of my range of vision and smell, and wear a shirt at the beach you goddamn animal.

never had a women deny me sex for shaving. keep leaving a insecure life boyo.

but men have more body hair, body hair is a dimorphic trait, that is why females get more body hair if they use steroids

Yeah and men also go bald, and women's tits start sagging and they get cellulite. Just because something is a sexually dimorphic trait doesn't mean it's good.

I'm not the guy you was talking too before, what I mean is that body hair is seen as something masculine and that is why women started shaving.

>Just because something is a sexually dimorphic trait doesn't mean it's good.
I agree but those two that you listed come from sub-par genetics or hormone profile, that is why we found it unattractive

I've seen festering puss squeezed out of some morbidly obese fuck's asshole and this is more disgusting.

If you go to the gym and workout like a sicck cunt

or arent dressing like/ acting like a total fag the trimming is just fine
but if your shit is smoother than eggs on a baby blanket

you might be a homosexual

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Body hair is for furries and animals.

>all these people against shaving because it's gay
Did you forget where you are?

I had to trimm it once because i had a fuckton of leg hair when i was 15. I dont shave it anymore since i dont wear shorts

That stubble looks fucking awful.
Shave regularly, or don't do anything at all. That just looks disgusting.

I'm an asian trap so I just shave using a normal razor

You're a big guy

I'm naturally hairy -- shave my chest but keep a short beard. I've never had a woman claimed to be turned off by a lack of hair, but there's definitely a strong preference FOR hair.

I don't understand it, because I hate having a shitload of hair all over my body, but girls seem to love it.

if you shave your legs you can go ahead and also shave your pussy while you are at it

fuck, that made it so much worse.

Naw, don't shave around your butthole, that will itch like you wouldn't believe, there are some other methods for hair removal there, but thanks for the friendly reminder.

>As a guy should I shave my legs?
Not unless you're a legit body builder.

>Is it Veeky Forumsggotry?
If not the case above, yes.

>tfw you want leg hair to grow, but it just won't

I hate it.

If you're gay, yes. Otherwise, no.

you know, women, and men for that matter, don't really give a shit. If a man or woman rejects you for whatever, go okay and move the fuck on

>Hurrrr shaving below your neck makes you gaaaayyy, ewwwwww. Gayyyyy.

You must be 18 years or older to use this website.