/int/craft Historical RP Server - 1900 Edition

IP: intcraft.online

Next friday (june 10th) We're launching our historical RP minecraft server based around 1900 AD.

It is a historical rp server with plugins to help with immersion. Players make nations and these nations can trade, make treaties or alliances, and go to war with one another for land and glory. We're paying for our own board which we use for discussions regarding our server.

There will be a set amount of historic nations that can be claimed by groups of players prior to launch. All nations will have their historic borders already claimed. You can not make your own nation, you can either claim a pre-existing nation or join one. You can however get your own nation later by diplomacy or revolution.

We play on an accurate map of Europe, including parts of northern africa which will be unclaimed at the start and will be open for colonization.

We have created an original content resource pack with crackshot and custom weapons. You can use many different types of rifles along with flamethrowers, grenades, and artillery. Dyed leather armor will be re-skinned to military uniforms. There will also be brewcraft and you can sit in chairs (obviously the most important part). THIS IS NOT MODDED IN ANY WAY! This is vanilla.

A link to our skype chat:
join.skype.com/xa2knxvCqQe0

If that doesnt work for some reason just add michael.vespa2 and ill add you to the chat.

Other urls found in this thread:

board.intcraft.online/
intcraft.online:8123/?worldname=world&mapname=flat&zoom=3&x=17066&y=64&z=6709
intcraft.online:8123/?worldname=world&mapname=flat&zoom=2&x=15856&y=64&z=6664
minecraftskins.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here's guns available w/ recipes, ammo incoming

if you're interested in joining the german reich feel free to ask Flindark or Vespi in the main chat.

Daily reminder its Elsass-Lothringen not Alsace-Lorraine

you can now claim nations at board.intcraft.online/

I will be here to answer any questions, dyn map can be found at intcraft.online:8123/?worldname=world&mapname=flat&zoom=3&x=17066&y=64&z=6709

pic of central Europe btw, really well done rivers

bostin screenies from previous iterations
Khuzestan of the Sassanid Empire

Helvetia (Swiss town)

Rome from last iteration

Kiev from a previous iteration (modern/2016)

Balkan castle from a previous iteration (idk which)

source for pic?

our minecraft map this iteration, idk which shaders we used though

same with pic related

some more of rome wew

I have never played minecraft in my whole life. Am I invited anyway?

if you can buy mc then sure

ye wew, unfortunately due to people evading bans we've made it a premium mc server only

as long as youre first world you can afford it

>23 euros
wew
I can afford it but it's still a lot of money to shell out for something I don't even know if I will enjoy. I'll think about it

How is this going to work if it's completely unmodded?

plug-ins
crackshot allows us to use guns very well
towny gives us claims and borders
for towny progress reference this
intcraft.online:8123/?worldname=world&mapname=flat&zoom=2&x=15856&y=64&z=6664

This is interesting but as a complete beginner to RP and mine craft where do i even start?

>get 1900 era skin, you can find online on websites like minecraftskins.com/
>get voxelmap, a very nice map/radar to help with navigation
>join the skype chat, get to know players
>join a nation
>start playing on Friday
>build, grind, or pvp

Intcraft back?? :DDD

Never thought I'd see something that actually makes me want to play Minecraft.

How big is the map?