DD's

Has anyone on Veeky Forums ever sold drugs? I personally disapprove of it as a money making method but i would be very interested to see if anyone has done it to some success on Veeky Forums.

Did you just do it to start off so you can get cash to invest?

Have you done it and plan to keep doing it?

what is Veeky Forums's opinion on the market?

>High risk
>Low reward

>Low reward

What? It's very high reward. All the guys i used to buy drugs off were completely loaded up with cash.

Not to mention, it's also a pretty relaxed lifestyle, not having to wage slave.

I did sell "drugs" (weed) many years ago. Just planted some cannabis plants and sold the dried buds. Easy as fuck. Think i made a couple 1000's doing something i like (gardening).

I sold the weed to some friends for 1/2 of the retail value and then they would sell it to users with profit. Dident wanna go through the hassle of selling grams

>I personally disapprove of it as a money making method

what the fuck are you talking about? first we dont give a shit about u'r approval. second, WHAT THE FUCK is a money making method. there is demand and supply. that's all the money making method there is.

ponctuation doesn't make you look anything else than the fag you are

Very illuminating. Have you considered commenting on youtube videos on a professional level?

That's not what supply and demand mean.

You're right, but you're using the wrong words. You mean commodities and consumers.

fpbp

The majority of drug dealers (except the kingpin) make less than a McDonalds fry cook, especially if you amortize their profits over 40 hours a week.

The only time it makes a little sense is as a Walter White meth manufacturer, but then the risk is x1000 that of a regular street crack/weed dealer. Adjusted for risk, even manufacturing drugs out of thin air is foolish because you still have to manage to not get caught in the process of producing the drugs and selling them. Getting caught carries a minimum life sentence if not death.

No, it's really not.

Unless you deal with a very large operation it's not worth it.

Minimum sentencing and such legislature makes it high risk and minimal reward.

Selling Weed earns you barely anything unless you hsve a growop, which.... needless to say is difficult and hassle filled.

Assuming you dont want a growop youll want hard drugs - schedule I && II, felonies, even for owning a little. Get caught - enjoy no more decent jobs in that country, difficulty entering many countries too.

Youll also have to deal with a lot of bullshit, particularly because hard drugs - opiates are associated, used and sold by people who will snitch, kill or otherwise harm you due to the risk. youll almost certainly need to deal with people and when some guy isbeing threatened with 10 years he's going to snitch

no worth it just think of all the fukin clowns you have to work with to buy/sell

The dealers I know are socially extroverted people and most of their sales are by request of friends and word of mouth.
Their networking involves going to parties and clubs, which they'd probably go to regardless. They put almost no effort into their 'work' aside from answering extra phone calls and get extra money without changing their lifestyle.
You don't just become a dealer because you want to. It emerges from your lifestyle and environment and personality

I'd go on a limb and say you're a pretentious faggot who hasn't seen the world outside your own tiny bubble and mind-numbing TV shows and films you watch.

Wew lad

You're saying that drug dealers don't do it full time and only do it as a hobby. Then it's even more retarded because they literally risk their freedom for only a fraction of the potential reward.

Cannabis is relatively easy to grow, it practically grows itself. But weed is hardly a big earner unless you're growing loads.

Pretty much this too. If you're selling anything other than weed you'll end up dealing with dickheads. Stoners are easy, but they're mostly poor and only want £10 worth at a time.

>Cannabis is relatively easy to grow, it practically grows itself.

Exactly and so the quality is shit which is bad, it needs to be good in order to earn decent money and get regular customers.

>But weed is hardly a big earner unless you're growing loads.

Exactly the point.

It's just not worth it, at best it'll earn you $1000-2000/month in most cases which is barely anything for illegal activity

Or you know 4 or 5 g a month from selling if your a sociopath like me

>Or you know 4 or 5 g a month from selling if your a sociopath like me

You would be making a lot more with other illegal ventures with the same effort/risk put in.

ive sold a little bit.. but its a dangerous game..
risk is why i pulled out

buy a pound of weed and sell it in quarter ounces. Make about 2.5 grand from that alone and you can do that every week easily. Also canadian so having weed on you is a slap on the wrist.

About a year ago I was selling weed to friends. I'd buy a 1/4 pound every 2 weeks. I was only selling to about 5 people who bought regularly and made about 1000-1200$ every 1/4 pound. Was very easy.

from experience.. 90% of the risk comes from the clientelle, and 10% from the cops

theres usually that idiot/greedy client who eventually shits things up

weed is not so risky, but needs alot of effort.. dealing tiny ammounts and growing it.. theres a narrow profit margin.. imo: working makes more money for the same effort

higher class drugs are bigger earners, but the risk is hightened.

in the trade, i get more problems from clients than with the authorities.. its not as easy as selling pizza, and you need to be a real tough cookie to make it. I didnt feel like i could deal with the risk

Trust me, the trade is all a fantasy.. reality is much more harsh

Best bet is to grow it and sell it by the ounce or half. Less hassle and you're not dealing with some broke stoner scrotes who want you to drive to them for £20 worth, and then don't have the cash and want it on tick.

>ponctuation
>u'r
>that's all the money making method there is
>make you look anything else
>no question mark at the end of a question

madpublicschoolkid.jpg

Used to sell good drugs in bulk. Psychedelics like pscilocybin, LSD and DMT that (when used correctly) can induce profound and life changing experiences in people which to me was worth the risk. He profits were good but I started to become too generous (giving away product, giving discounts etc...), because I was more concerned with getting the stuff out there. If I were solely profit driven, I could have made a few more k.

To me, weed was more risky because of the strong smell. That's part of why I opted to move psychedelics. No smell, I can have it on me with no issues.