/p/ no competition

you misspelled /pol/ bud

Veeky Forums

Kill yourself please

lit probably
/k/ is bretty good too

it would be between /p/ and Veeky Forums for sure, I wish /trv/ was busier

aside from Veeky Forums itself, /mu/ and Veeky Forums, i think
also /int/ (it's like /pol/ but not terrible)

>/mu/ is effay
you know how i can tell your a ugly white wide-hipped surburban dweeb that idolizes nigs?

>idolizing someone of another race is bad
you know how I can tell you have an inferiority complex?

Only correct answers.

nah i only idolize like 3 black people it's fine

/B/ and /r9k/

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x]

whichever one im currently browsing

Honestly Yaoi is by far the best board followed by .

/pol/

Don't even joke about /mlp/ like that

Back when I was into that shit there was a faces thread and every user that posted was either average or above average

>your
>muh white race superiority

>/p/ and /mu/ desu

its /out/.

yes

This but not for the reasons /pol/acks would like

so /b/

least effay boards that aren't /v/ and /tv/?

>/mu/
mu it's for stupid liberal kids who think they are special just for listening shit albums from the 90s that no one even cares, also they dress very shitty

/p/ is effay af OP.

/pol/ is the realest board on this god forsaken fucking forum. literally every other board has its head up its ass and lacks self awarness. on every other board people do nothing else but brag and try to get attention. especially this piece of shit board. everybody is trying so hard to seem like an elitist piece of shit, constantly trying to prove something. having been rejected by society you desperately seek to stand out in a sea of nameless, faceless, talentless, worthless weebs, neets, rejetcs and autists. it really saddens me how people think that a comment they make in this echo chamber is going to have any fucking impact in the real world. you are nothing. you will always be nothing. your peers will always think you are a weird, socially awkward, timid little person. i pitty all of you and i hope that you will one day wake up and realise that you are a burden to everyone around you and just fucking end yourself. please know that no one will ever mourn you. a conversation about your death would go something like:

>did you know user died?
>who?
>that kid who always sat alone at recess
>oh, i always thought that guy was going to shoot up the school at some point
>oh well, wanna get some taco bell?

please think about what i've said and try to make some changes in your life or better yet just fucking kill yourself.

you took time out of your day to write this huge paragraph on a Veeky Forums board you yourself have confessed that you hate. do you realise how pathetic that is? seems to me like you are "desperately seeking to stand out in a sea of nameless, faceless, talentless, worthless weebs, neets, rejetcs and autists". go back to /pol/ you freak

most aren't even liberal. how do you know they dress shitty

holy fucking shit he wrote that whole paragraph lmao
u ok bro?

Only pretty people post their faces

i don't expect anyone to care about what i like

These desu

Veeky Forums

German nerds are no way fa.

Complex numbers are fa though.