Graduating next week, is just this simple navy suit to boring? Also black or brown shoes?

Graduating next week, is just this simple navy suit to boring? Also black or brown shoes?

It's really boring, in addition, it's summer. You should try to get something lighter and leaves more of an impression.

I live in sweden so its going to be cold, should i go with a nice tie? Its a pretty formal event so cant go to crazy

You're lucky to have that weather, were dying of heat in France now. But yeah, try to use the tie to embody a sense of summer and light. I'd go with something light but not bright.

blue suit = brown shoes
unless you're trying look like a 50yr old politician

>France
>dying of heat
you mean dying of trucks of peace

Klockan måste bort

I'll be wearing a rolex at the graduation

i did the same thing on my graduation this year thinking i dont wanna be a fag with a bowtie and a vest but when i showed up with something like that i ended up getting disappointed with all the attention the over the top tuxedo fags got, i looked good but too simple next to them, you need to go all out

Beat me to it

2edgy5me

>wearing a suit/tux to a graduation
>unironically getting upset that you werent getting enough attention

is this a highschool graduation OP?
because you seem like a child
>le rolex xd
will never understand this wannaberich meme

Black shoes for formal. Black Oxfords.

I bought a vintage rolex cuz i like it lol, also its a collage graduation.

no, black shoes

>college graduation
even less reason to dress up

Rate

>you literally own a slave country
>can't get a decent suit

slavs are beyond salvation of any kind

Im not an american lol, we have some culture here in europe..

Rate this pureblood Caucasian ruler

Yeah, saakashvili is Veeky Forums incarnated.

>>you literally own a European country
>>can't get a decent wife

well i guess this thread is making me feel better about having a jacket with sleeves 0.75" too long and no time to alter

Only brown shoes. Dont forget that colour of your shoes should match with a colour of your belt.

Bump

Good thing im not a politician

It's beautiful

lapels way too wide for my liking

with that said, the fit is god-tier and trousers sit perfectly on your shoes

Wear double strap brown monks. Black shoes are more formal and are better for other occasions like a job interview. Also wear a brown belt together as a set. Wear a dress watch. That casio looks awfull with the suit. (I also have that watch). And if you want to wear a tie, wear a yellow tie.

Graduating should be a happy memory so wear less formal stuff. Suit looks good on you.

t. ESPN nigger