How doable is this form?

pretty easy if you have 4 grand

Do you really have to be tall for SLP? I'm skinny but a manlet

How talk are we talking about?

This guy is about 170~ cm maybe even a little less, just saying

i think this style really depends on your hair honestly

5'6 turbomanlet

just dont my man

i'm 5'8 - 5'9, a brownie boy, shining melanin. would it be doable?

at this point it could maybe work but you would need ideal proportions

Hair?

im 6'3 with thunder thighs. can i do this?

Harry is a skinny fat manlet.

Shitskins look odd in SLP, would avoid.

Although height is very important for pulling off this look, if you have good proportions you might be able to pull it off. Just be cautious of the way your pants fit - the last thing you want is for your legs to look stubby in skinny jeans.

This x∞, "i'm a shitskin manlet can i pull off le slp aesthetic", fucking kill me

New to this board, what is slp?

saint laurent

5'11 140 lbs. Will the heel on Wyatt 40s boost me to the optimal height for slp?

Thank you :)
So is this whole skinny tall look a saint laurent look?

You have to be skinny & tall to pull it off correctly if that's what you mean.

He literally looks like a tranny

>Brown shoes with black

oh cool, sucks for me im really into this look but only 5"8 and more muscular.

Maybe I'm missing something, but what is wrong with that? Is it just this particular outfit or the combination in general?

5"8 isn't manlet you could do it

how do his legs still look short in full slp
this dudes like 5'10 aka a manlet
stop it

depends on what your talking about, you probably wont pull off the SLP aesthetic well but if youre into button ups that shouldnt matter

No way he is 5'10, he his taller than the door behind him. If 5'10 is manlet then what is the cut-off?

Brown shoes with black pants clash. Wearing brown shoes and belt with a black suit for example is definitely a well known faux pas. To me the clash just seems very obvious can't explain it.

It could be because black is the absence of light/color and brown is a kind of amalgamation of all colors.

Holy shit, before clicking on the pic I thought it was someone's 40 year old trophy wife. Why in the world would you want to look like that?

Are you suggesting that only black shoes should be worn with black pants? If not, what shoe colors do not clash with black pants in your opinion?

>Not using image hover

>implying it looks bad
you can stick to your h&m trash if you want but don't be retarded

yeah, think i will try it. I guess its all about getting the right proportion of clothes

I no joke thought this was a chick.

he's like 5'7 and fat, but pulls it off pretty well

that's called perspective, and the cutoff is 6 feet.

anyone saying it's lower is a coping manlet

anyone who says its higher is a manlet trying to delegitimize the term

Someone answear this

You can wear whatever shoes you want with black pants as long as they look good. Except maybe red and purple. Just use ur noggin

>gothic-nigga

It is not horrible, but let's not gonna lie the sillouette is not the same. Maybe, maybe if he wasn't fat. Also I think the hair is important.

I'm pretty sure the dude in question has answered the door question by saying it's just short. I figure the sloping wall just above forced it as a design choice. I'm 6'3" and stand a few inches below the inner part of a standard door frame, and the one user is right about perspective making that gap shrink at times.

On a tangent about tall Veeky Forums posters, there was one guy that was ~6'7" or something. Posted nice fits to the WAYWT, and always photographed them outside.

Pic related was well received in a WAYWT thread a while back. Style isn't really SLP, and the guy seems taller than 5'9", but maybe something like it could work for you.

I think his haircuit should be something more "fluid" and he should adopt more live colors.

It's the only photo I've seen the guy post, so I wouldn't be too critical of it being monochrome black. On the hair, I think the style is fitting for breaking from the rigid look of the clothing. What would be more "fluid" hair to you? I can't imagine many options for Afro texture.

Maybe some kind of short dread, it could work as a black counterpart for the slp longhair look.

I dunno about dreads. Maybe I'm just fixating on the picture I posted, but I feel like Afro hair with distinct edges would work best for the SLP look.

lmao ur not fooling anyone Quarterback. your fits are shit and will always be. you're not tall either, stop hyping yourself up

The thing is, it is not a bad haircut per se but it's something associated with hypebeast/streetwear culture. Not slp at all.

Go with this

Why is his manbag so heug?

No, youre not missing anything. The other user is most likely autistic and doesnt like mixing things ( food, colors, races). Hes right about the golden rule of black suits and brown shoes but everything else is okay. I find an all black fit to be really boring and lazy so adding some color to hold the fit down is always a plus. Again, that doesnt apply to black suits. Those are meant too look boring so all black is ok.

Being black also isn't something typically part of the SLP style in the first place. I breezed through a Fall 2015 SLP collection, and there wasn't a single black person, so if you're trying to achieve the Hedi-esque "rockstar with a heroin addiction" style as a black person, you're already going against the established look. Dreads scream slacker, hippie, or reggae to me, while typical Afro hair that maintains it's original curls can be cut in some way to reflect the messy and shaggy SLP hairstyle. Even if hair like that guy's calls to mind hypebeast memories, it could still be suitable for heroin-chic (especially given that it maintains clear lines with shaggy edges).

On black people and SLP in general, I noticed that one of the latest SLP runway shows had a couple black models, but it departs from the skin-tight and cigarette-limbed looks from before. I know Hedi is gone, so I guess this isn't unprecedented.

And here I thought I could bleach my skin to get away with it.

That fit is kiiiller

ar... are you wearing a cape user ?

Not me, I just posted it for discussion. Anyways, you got a problem with capes?

But he's not wearing a black suit with brown shoes, moron. Brown shoes with black casual pants are fine. That autistic "no brown with black" rule only applies to suiting.

besides leather jackets, what sort of jackets are ideal for this look?

Denim truckers, corduroy, suede, anything slim and not too long, unless its a full on overcoat or sheepskin jacket, both of which are fine too

okay, you're safe. for now...

sozz

I think it looks bad. Do whatever you want.

It looks fine, the other guy is retarded.

can someone explain the slp look to me

Does this guy have no hair on his body at all or does he just shave it all of? I mean what is he, somewhere in his early-mid 20s? Should have some hair when his shirt goes this low.

Every style depends on your hair desu senpai desu.

I'm 23, I only have hair on my areolas and around my belly button merging to my shaved pubes.

T. Coping 6 feet tall uggo.

this is laughable

wtf NO

Has the guy posted anything else to WAYWT? I could have sworn that I've only seen him the once, but I guess I haven't paid much attention to those threads lately.

he's was just a shitty trip from a while back. lied about a lot of things.

just look up Quarterback on the archive. His fits never suited him.

I just looked. Only a few fits came up, but I can see what you're saying. I posted the one fit of his mostly because I remembered it being well received in a WAYWT thread, and because it's some of the only black inspo I've got.

Are there any current trips that have a decent rep? I noticed a couple guys dropping their usernames, which I think was for the better.

I have no idea frend. I no longer browse waywt threads anymore because they're all really bad now. All I know is that we have good trips that are more well rounded as opposed to just
waywt posters. lots more info about the body and fashion. STHLM and Rafposter come to mind, but they're more quality over quantity since they don't post as much. cheers

5'11 shitskin

Need new boots as these zara shitters are falling apart slowly (surprise surprise).

Which story et fall model should I get for this outfit?

Zip ups 40mm, or jodphur 40mm

leather or suede?

What jeans

looks like an old lady from afar

topman spray

Looks good but the scarf is a bit much for me

sry senpai

If you drop 10-15 pounds, yes.

did you size up? models on their site look skintight, but you have some stacks which look pretty nice.

>t. reddit

just my opinion, wear what you like

post harry's best looks

handwash and never dry

keep wearing them until they stretch. Be skinny also they look retarded on models

Is All Saints the only decent option for shirts in this vein?

what is your coat

yeah man just don't get super skinny jeans buy normal one's mid waisted and u'll look fine

w2c shirt

fw/15 Allsaints Alba coat

This shirt half undone meme needs to die.

I've been looking for this picture forever

I'm 155lbs and 193cm (6'3"). I don't do any exercise so I don't have abs and not a lot of tone. Just slim really (like my arms aren't super veiny).
I've got decently broad shoulders though and I'm pretty happy with my frame.
Could I pull SLP off? I'll attach a pic later but I'm in school.

Why it looks good there

tucking your shirt into low waist jeans is god tier, especially with a body like that