Yeezy Powerboost

who else was able to cop? feels good man

looks like a cheap ass rip off of Reebok down to the distinctly Reebok outsoles

You realize Adidas and Reebok are the same company, right? No one's getting "ripped off" here

>haha user couldn't you afford reeboks ;)

>worst reebok

Easy cop from Yeezy Supply. $140 for a nice off white leather shoe with some meme factor is pretty good to be honest.

the yeezys look way better than that, not even a big sneakerhead but it seems obvious to me which is superior.

just copped the club c homage, hope this shit is comfy

Do you know when they're going to release them in Europe?

>Powerboost
you mean Powerphase? do you even Yeezy? kys

yeezys look gimmicky derrivative

in what way? expand on that point

it's just a intuitive thing i think
i dunno how to explain

lol

Confirmed but they so ugly I have to resell.

the resell value doesn't seem worth it. people will be making barely $100 on these sneakers.

i would have most likely copped but they fucked my schedule up by delaying the release in the hour. was in the subway with no signal when it started.

>No one's getting "ripped off" here
Except you.

you're a retard

how hard was it to cop? Any info on stock numbers?
Was it USA only?

they're absolutely disgusting

they look like club c's for disabled people

thanks for answering his questions

was easy on yeezy supply for me, heard they even restocked some more a few hours after

any word on EU drop?

Wow, I asked three questions and you've succesfully avoided answering any of them by spewing your stupid opinion when no one asked.
>they look like club c's for disabled people
They're obviously based on the workout plus and no the club c

I figured these would be more of a "gr" release with better availability. Just waiting for them to drop here in EU.

im sorry i wont do it again

Thanks user, kind of you to apologize.

that was not me

OP shoes are still grotesque ripoffs

theyre thin af didnt expect them to be like that but theyre p good i like them

they're literally just adidas powerphases rebranded you fucking idiot

Again, your powerphases are a rip off of the Reeboks, you fuckign moron who can't read or understand the read

WHO the FUCK cares if it's ripping off something, that's what fashion fucking is for the most part. You might as well just buy all vintage clothing if you care this much

Just wear which one you prefer and stop being fucking autistic

>you fuckign moron who can't read or understand the read
lol do i even have to say anything

please feel free to shout angrily while ignoring the fact that the power phase is from the 80s

easy cop

faggot that didnt cop detected

typical fa bullshit, im sick of the 'b-b-but its a reebok rip off'

go back a few months and the only white sneakers that ever got mentioned were meme smiths and CPs, suddenly Ye comes out with the calabasas powerphase and everyone is dickriding reebok club cs like they were the pinnacle of effay.

Literally nobody gave a shit about dad sneakers until the powerphase, and anyone who argues otherwise is in denial about Kanye's influence on fashion.

Also who cares if a shoe is derivative of another shoe, CPs are literally adidas rod lavers but you Veeky Forumsggots still love them

Yikes settle down over there big boy

>suddenly Ye comes out with the calabasas powerphase and everyone is dickriding reebok club cs like they were the pinnacle of effay.

Speak for yourself my man. Not everyone is a hypebeast dickrider faggot like you and your friends