Veeky Forums wallets anyone? Help me pick a new one

Veeky Forums wallets anyone? Help me pick a new one.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYZKL3O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a Tanner Goods Utility bifold.

I've had it for two and half years and its aging beautifully.

Gucci

Ted Baker is quite good, lad

Here's the best in existence. Card holder and money clip. Classy as fuck.

>montblanc
>good brand
pick one

What do you have against them?

I've had this Comme des Garcons wallet for about a year now and it's served me well

Bellroy's pretty good.

Goyard

>Goyard
Thanks I'm really looking forward to spend $450 on a fucking wallet

I have a tumi wallet that's absolutely falling apart (pic related-not mine) I got as a gift nearly a decade ago. I think this time I would like to replace it with something more classicly styled, probably all leather.

Bifold is mandatory, not sure of exact budget but let's say in the low couple hundreds. My old one had the center fold out piece that holds more cards, which I like but could probably do without. Not sure on color.

Any recs?

LV graphite damier or nothing

i think their pattern is ugly af personally, though they seem look good quality. a friend of mine has a few of their things and he loves them

Tempted to spend more than I should and cop an SLP card holder to replace my wallet soonish, any alternatives you guys care to recommend?

Need something slim so my pockets don't look yuge.

4 card compartment + central note holder

>financing available
>having monthly payments on your wallet

Is this irony? Seriously I'm really bad at identifying truly ironic things...help me.

I found a bellroy slim sleeve for 35€

good cop?

It's that affirm bullshit. It's super sub prime based lending that keeps basketball americans in jordans and shiny watches but at approximately 30 percent interest over YEARS.

Just copped a Montblanc wallet on ebay. Brand new with all the paperwork, box, bag, and receipt. Plus American seller with great feedback. The only issue is it has a small blemish on the back side of it that looks like a solid buff and polish will clear up. Original msrp 229. Got it for 65 shipped. Goddamn I love ebay.

I just use a rubber band to hold all my shit together.

side note: do you put your wallet in your front pocket or your back?

Front pocket. Left specifically. Phone goes in the right. Used to carry in the back but once I tried front I was amazed at how much more comfortable sitting was.

same

TH will always be the godtier of wallets

the only right answer

Secrid.

fuck yes this, nice leather and plenty minimal.

Bump

rubber band master race reporting in

get a black rubber band to be /fa

more like secretion am i right
ahha

Rec me a non-autistic nylon wallet

Wallets are dumb. You lose your wallet, conveniently lose everything.

I just carry a few cards in my pocket. Medicare id, cc, bus pass.

its the ugly middle aged cunt. kill yourself

>tfw everyone posting random wallets i've never heard of, with something similar to "it's good"

how the fuck am I supposed to pick

KYS child. You probably have one of those retarded wallet pockets glued to the back of your phone.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYZKL3O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've been using this guy for about a month. Pretty happy with it and how minimal it is. In the pic I have 4 cards in the wallet and one card in the front.

>ugly middle aged cunt

I am sexy as fuck. You are the ugly fat fuck. Suck my dick.

Wrong pic

pottery

what does pottery mean?

Would suck you eagerly and with great pleasure

Thanks, ugly fat child.

>american_economic_analyses.png

I'd cop a margiela paint splatter wallet so hard, any way to get one at a good price (preferably below 150 euros)?
I don't mind used.

bump

just get some standart white wallet and some paint imo, I don't think it's worth the price.
You could also go for taobao, or retail ones

Check ebay

post all your goyard leather accessories, faggot

Here's mine. A little pricey, but it definitely feels like quality.

>meme pattern