Tattoo general

thinking about getting my first tattoo. i want it to be fairly simple like a shape or something that's minimal like pic related

If you're gonna get a tattoo find a design and think about it every day, even set your phone background to it.

Repeat looking at it for a year.

Look at it some more, maybe 3 years from now. If you want to be safe 5 years from now.

If you are not tired of it/think it looks great still get it.

Im all for tattoos and I love some of mine. But seriously nothing worse than finding one that you like this week and being stuck with it for life/until you fork over expensive laser removal

where would i place a marcus aurelius

Heads on left eyelid, tails on right.

If you are second guessing it and asking Veeky Forums for approval or permission, it may not be time. If you see something you like take it down to an artist and set up an appointment. It's not that hard and you really shouldn't be asking an anonymous image board about it

Should I get a swooping eagle holding thunderbolts or is that only a thing that fighter pilots could pull off

I'm thinking about getting something of Sisyphus rolling up the boulder. Maybe a more minimal variation. Any ideas where on my body I should get it?

ITT people overrating the significance of a tattoo. It's just fucking ink on your skin, if you think it looks cool get it. Tired of all you whiny bitches who need years to debate whether to put art on yourself.

just get a dung beetle up the back of your thigh to your ass crack

Here's a minimal Sisyphus tat that I recall someone posting a while ago but I just redrew it because I lost the original.

if repeats you get this instead.

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

>worshipping one god
I bet you don't eat pork either

>filling in a name on an anonymous imageboard (and with spaced out letters at that)
>has problems with OTHER people's dumb choices

some user here on Veeky Forums already did it

This isn't an anonymous imageboard, you seem to be lost.

this is how you spot a social parasite.

this sand nigger is right

>I want a tattoo but mom won't let me

"minimalist" tattoos are for fags who don't like tattoo's and are stuck in 2012

i want to get a small cat head tattoo for my friend's passed out cat
it's been a long time since he passed out but he was cool as fuck so should i get a nice tattoo or would it be too autistic what do you think?

The Franz von Stuck painting is objectively the best depiction of Sisyphus. Not sure if the pose makes sense if you take out the background, though.

Look at that chunky assss

That's somewhat true. I'm the Sisyphus-fag here. It'll be my very first tattoo so I'm starting slightly small. If it's something I'm really into, maybe I'll go further in the future.

>this.
I sat on my idea for 5 years.

just got this done, thoughts?

Gay as fuck

Is there such thing as European geometries?

I'm really starting to like geometrical stuff but they all seem to be south Asian or Muslim in origin and I can't identify with that at all.

All these people with mandalas and stuff are no different to white people wearing Maori or Japanese style tattoos in my opinion.

it must be located on your independent thigh

Hakenkreuz

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM
>BORN ARAB