Rate me

Am I effay approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4085758/Experts-reveal-sexual-partners-ve-determine-likely-DIVORCE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lemme titifuk u bby and ill give you your effay card

Gross. The face looks familiar. Is this podracing?

Maybe at 3am at a techno rave

as long as you keep your head in the pillow you should be fine.

She looks like those tent surf chicks that take Molly and go tent to tent fucking randows dripping cum everywhere

I like your hair. Tumblrcore, but you pull it off.
That backpack does not go with the cut of your top. Get a shoulder bag of some sort.

The choker is too much, drop. Get some feather ear-rings instead of these hoops. If you're going for the basic baja hippie chick look do it properlig.

>randows

God, do people like this actually exist?

The world is fucking disgusting.

>techno
>rave
pick one

lose some weight and you'll be a 6/10

>all of these people not recognizing her from the HWNDU stream

newfags, normies, or you really don't get around this site much

anyway, no, there is nothing Veeky Forums about her. she looks like your buddy's slutty little sister. personally I am down with all of that bullshit especially with the pierced nips, but no it is not fashionable.

+1 for the nipple piercings.

my sweet summer child

I claimed her guys, back off!

hwndu again?The party is over user, fuck off.

I actually really like her face

why is the girl behind her eating poop?

>tfw know agnes personally
>tfw have more agnes pics
>tfw she's not wearing clothes in some
>tfw not sharing them

Wat do??

pls lose weight

Veeky Forums has got to be the most normie infested board, with all these tarts replying to that Eliza impersonator every single thread

Share them

probably kys for hanging around coal burners and most likely being one yourself

Quads confirm

Who gives a shit?
This is Yung Angie. She was the biggest shit ever. Now she is a sad old cunt no one cares about. And you are less than nothing.

Yeah 51% of the global population, and chances are You're going to marry that thot eventually and she will tell you she's only fucked 3 guys (in 10mins)

shit son

Fuck that shit nigga I'm never getting married.

Btw. Is 50 a lot for a 28 year old female?

Asking for a friend.

Retard, kys

Stop sexualizing liberals.

lifetime avg is supposedly 6 sexual partners for a man, 7 for a woman. difference is explained by famous guys fucking like, 5,000 women each

50 a lot for anyone. But that's probably slightly below average for someone her age these days.

mgtow? dont be stupid, 50 is full blown whore for any age

I know a bunch of girls in their early/mid 20s already in the upper 30s. God bless Tinder.

a bunch of girls in their early 20s are confiding in you about the number of dicks theyve sucked? how does this happen

Be gay.

What's the usual suck/fuck ratio?

Again, asking for a friend.

You look better here, i think its the hair

Sorry you dislike getting laid but sex is fucking dope and I'm lookin to have a lot of it

>touches a tity once

Whats it like having 4 nipples?

post her pics d-dammit!
any ones that show butt?

So who is she?

what is she saying? link w/ sound?

>Is 50 a lot for a 28 year old female?
Is your girl a prostitute ?

>16
>she's got a flat ass
Okay I'm losing interest

>sex is fucking dope
>fucking dope
>dope

virgin confirmed

What? It is dope. And whack.

I have 4 lmao

She absolutely does not have a flat ass.

wheres the proof

I guess shes saying "He will not divide us" over and over again.

whats her instagram?

What is the difference between having a healthy sex life and being a slut?

What is the "acceptable" number of abortions a girl should have? Is there a difference between "the condom broke" and "fuck it i want this guy to come in me and i'll sort it out later" abortions?

Am I supposed to look past these factors when deciding on a long term partner? Or is it wrong to think about her past this way? Can it possibly be true that her past decisions have absolutely no bearing on her fitness for the position, or who she is as a person?

Again, again, again, asking for a friend.

healthy sex life = long term partners

0 abortions is the only acceptable number, obviously there's a difference but let's be real how common is a slut getting creampied vs a condom breaking

the most important thing you need to know: has she ever cheated on her partner. of course she probs won't tell you so you'll need to do some digging

haha spotted the faggot.

"Open relationship"

Exactly.

I know when youre interested starting a relationship with someone, it's considered wrong to judge them on the people they were with before they met you.

But..is it really?

if you're not here to post then you're here to make yourself feel special because you know titty girl irl

morally? I don't know. but judging how good of a partner someone will be based on their previous partners might be just an unreliable indicator. people make mistakes you know. unless you see a clear pattern I don't think it should weigh in on your judgement too much. but I'm absolutely not an expert on relationships

These were absolutely not "mistakes." If they were of course I'd forgive, certainly I've made more than my fair share myself. This was consistently repeated behavior. A clear pattern of decision making. Have sex? By all means. Do this shit? Unacceptable in my value system. I don't feel bad for judging at all, I just want to know if others agree.

I'm sure it's true that more attractive people have more sex. But if our choices define who we are, I'm allowed to judge you on that. I guess I'm just beat up because I didn't see it until I already caught feelings, feelings I would not have caught had I known what was going on.

Anyway, thanks Veeky Forums - Relationship Advice.

I accidentally came to this earlier

fuck youre right
and I thought shes perfect, nevermind

mmm yes .. very fertile

>What is the "acceptable" number of abortions a girl should have?
0 you fucking idiot

any more than zero is an unfortunate tragedy

Is it cold outside/10

kill your self

please elaborate

>What is the difference between having a healthy sex life and being a slut?
Having lots of sex with a long term partner vs having lots of sex with several different people
>What is the "acceptable" number of abortions a girl should have?
Zero
>Is there a difference between "the condom broke" and "fuck it i want this guy to come in me and i'll sort it out later" abortions?
Not really, either way she was pregnant.
>Am I supposed to look past these factors when deciding on a long term partner?
No, these are important factors to consider.
>Can it possibly be true that her past decisions have absolutely no bearing on her fitness for the position, or who she is as a person?
No, these decisions are VERY indicative of her fitness for the position and who she is as a person.

elaborate on what? that's a degenerate he wants everything to die

So many people will hear this and think you're just a bigot, then they'll choose somebody who easily matches this profile and cry when they get fucked.

I fell in love with her and then found out these things. I stayed strong and left. You can too.

Anyway, back on topic. I need grey sneakers, and Allen Edmonds is having a sale, cop or not?

Whoops, wrong pic

What the fuck? She's 16? She looks like she's already peaked past popping molly and ketamine at warehouse raves getting fucked by random guys.

Past decisions always have a bearing on a person's character.

I wouldn't want to be in the same room as someone who committed a murder in the past.

Have you ever seen the film "Clerks?" There's a scene in it where a guy asks his girlfriend how many guys she blew, and she says 36. He's stunned by this number, and gets pissed off. The scene concludes basically where you'd expect, she tells him it's not fair to judge her on what she did before she met him, because she's loyal to him now.

I agree with the basic premise of this argument, and I'm certainly capable of forgiving "mistakes" and a few youthful "transgressions," but you are absolutely correct. I strongly believe we are the product of our decisions - no matter how hot you are, no one made you fuck those guys. Sex isn't just pure hedonistic pleasure, it releases oxytocin which is a bonding hormone that's also released during child birth, breast feeding, hugging, etc. I don't want to bond to everyone, just like I don't want to fuck everyone. And you wanting to fuck everyone speaks volumes about your values.

Fun fact: It's also released when you take MDMA, and is a BIG part of female arousal/orgasm.

Sex is great, but who/where/how you do it matters.

She's cute, but that fit is cochella core.

>13 reasons why core

POST TITS

Am I effay yet

are you jewish? you look very jewish

you look like the girl from that suicide show

Wrong as fuck. The more sexual partner a woman has before marriage increases the chance of a divorce.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4085758/Experts-reveal-sexual-partners-ve-determine-likely-DIVORCE.html

dont date or marry whores

Well shit, son. Do I have some news for you.
More girls than you know are like this. And you'll neer find out unless you know people from her past.

Mallory?

No. Dress like a normal person who isnt a degenerate please.

who cares, I doubt the guy who wrote this was planning to change anyone's shitty world view >you're a bigot Fucking hell, how far we've fallen

I was just trying to share my opinion and provide my views since the poster I replied to had many questions and seemed unsure of themself.

>I fell in love with her and then found out these things. I stayed strong and left. You can too.

You may also want to read
I do have many questions, and am unsure of myself. That's what Veeky Forums - Relationship Advice is for.

Let me suck on those tits and then I'll tell you.

Don't worry buddy, as long as this shitpost of a thread is up I'll answer any questions you have.

Thanks man, this thread has been very cathartic already. It's just a slow process, I think. I'm still in shock 6 months later at how I fell in love with someone, they said they fell in love with me, and then I find out the whole thing was based on complete and total bullshit. It was a cruel way to fall in love for the first time.

What wasn't a lie though is the feeling that I can be better than what I was when we met. That's why I'm trying to get Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums and move forward.

>Btw. Is 50 a lot for a 28 year old female?

nah, most college educated single women my age have hit 50 partners in their early 20's

TFW your friends and wives from high school who have kids casually offer MFM threesomes....

despite what liberals tell you, If you want marriage or a long-term serious partner. you should be VERY critical on any small actions and of her past.

because she's putting on an act while you're dating once you get into a relationship with her, everything you disliked about her will be amplified.

And the small little things that you found adorable, she'll stop doing since she did those things to win your favor.

also if she is very open sexually, and she tells you she's only been with 10 guys, she's lying to you

I'm sorry man, just remember that everyone's first breakup leaves them feeling broken and eventually you will get over it.