I'd like to look more mature

Hey guys.

A little info on me; I weigh 55kg and I'm 177cm tall. I've always looked young, and I get carded on the reg.

Some people might enjoy this, but I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that my life has been constant hell because of this garbage. I've always feared confrontations and social gatherings as a result of being frail and youthful, and I'd like to change that.

How do I go about dressing myself so people consider me as an active 22 years old male?

Please Veeky Forums.

>constant hell
22 is young as fuck bro. you're gonna get carded no matter what unless you look like a gargoyle just suck it up

wear a suit. or at least a dress shirt and tie. Leather shoes. Don't ever shave.
I'm 17 and I usually buy beer with my brother's old student ID, but if I dress like this and maybe add a suspender, they don't card me ever.

maybe don't weigh 55kg at 177 cm

how bout that

also avoid eccentric colours and too many of them simultaneously, kids love dressing that way

Shitty advice

55 at 177 is anorexic bro

hit the gym,eat more and grow a beard

Clothes aren't going to help your obvious underlying self consciousness. I'm not even Veeky Forums but it seems that working out and improving your diet has helped a lot of 4channers gain some confidence.

If you really want to improve your style, go on the Veeky Forums sticky and look at the charts for a basic guide to rebuilding/adapting your wardrobe.

No it's not. It's model tier.

you must start working out sooner or later, i am 23 and looked older when i was 17 because i had more muscles back then. my face haven't changed a bit since then.

getting a short hair cut will help at least. i get carded when I have long hair but never when I buzz it

wearing black t shirts that are v neck make me at least look a little bit older. when wearing colorful shit or round necks i actually look like im ready for first day of hs

and maybe change out the sneakers with something else? leather shoes or a black sneaker

that at least help for me. i have zero facial hair too so its hard not looking 16

unless you live in central Paris on Manhattan, its weak, anorexic an not attractive.

>height
You've stopped growing. If you'd like to appear taller in public, you can try inlays.

>weight
Getting Veeky Forums will do wonders for everything in your life, including the way you're perceived. As people gain weight and develop muscle, their face generally age somewhat, too. Their facial structure becomes more "coarse", or more adult. Gain weight and you will look more adult, and not like a twink. This will obviously also make you less frail.

>facial structure
Working out, gaining weight, and doing heavy androgens as well as HGH. Heavy roid use can make people look 10 years older. Jaw/chin surgery works, too.

>facial hair
Get a full five o'clock shadow, or grow a short beard. You probably can't do this given your other stats, so one option is Minoxidil (in the face) given you've read up on it properly beforehand. Roids will also affect beard growth, as well as exercise to some extent. If you can't grow a full beard, DO NOT grow it out - just keep it shaven.

>haircut
consider: buzzcut, high and tight, a non-cancerous neo-hitlerjugend, or modern quiff.

>skin tone
Get a tan, using a) the sun, b) carotenoids, or c) melanotan. Having darker skin will provide more definition to your facial structure.

>clothes
if you look like a kid, wearing a suit will make you look like a kid in a suit. but there are some obviously juvenile things you should avoid wearing, but they will most likely be mentioned in the thread. emphasizing your shoulders will appear more powerful, manly, and adult.

>voice
With practice, you can permanently lower, or raise, the tone of your speaking voice somewhat. I'd suggest that you practice this to get a more authoritative and manly voice. roids will also change this.

>et c
no piercings (espec. not in the ears). tattoos will make it appear to most people like you're probably +18, but can appear juvenile depending on depiction and location. wrist watches should be classic analogue, and no digital plastic ones. glasses might help.

CHEERS,

S

>getting ID'd is ruining my life
Dude i think you have some deeper shit to work on

I don't think you understand how much not looking your age can impact your life, especially when you're supposed to look like a full grown male in your 20s.

Thanks for the advice.

I look like an androgynous teenager. People think im more trusting for some reason. Unless youre in or trying to get into a position of power/authority in your work place and no one takes you seriously or if women literally laugh in your face, then here nothing much to complain about in reality. Im pretty sure ill look like this till my mid 40s. Some anons in a thread similar to this were saying how babyface is attractive to women right now.

> Unless youre in or trying to get into a position of power/authority in your work place and no one takes you seriously

This is my case, hence the thread.

I'm 72 at 177 but muscly. Still, it's a big ass jump from 55, the cunt must be see through

Bump.

Stop bumping, you twink faggot. This board is slow as fuck. You've already gotten good replies

MODS

Shave your head, grow a stubble on your face and wear glasses that are 50 years old. Stop wearing clothes with brand names printed on them.

That worked for me.

Pic related, I have similar glasses

Thanks. Where'd you get the glasses?

A friend of mine is an optician who likes to collect Antiques, but other glasses will work fine, too. Just don't go for the standard model that everyone wears, I would say. Pick something that both fits your face and your style. Having ill-matching glasses is a good indicator for someone being young, inexperienced and not able to do bigger investments like new glasses. (Your mileage may vary, but I've been wearing glasses since I was 4, so I spent some thoughts on the topic)

180cm, 52kg here. I never understand how people weigh that much. I am not even frail i am a swimmer and have a pretty good physique. I have a roommate who is literally 10cm smaller than me and weighs like 20kg more and he's pretty athletic and not even fat. where does all the weight come from?

You're deathly skinny.

>I have a pretty good physique.

18, 6'5, 100 kg here, what fits can i wear that aren't accompanied by a long coat?

maybe do some bulking 55kg 177 cm wtf I am 175 and weight 75kg

get a classic side part haircut
gain weight
use alcohol based aftershave (all the skincarefags say it ages your skin)
get glasses
STAND UP STRAIGHT HAVE GOOD POSTURE

how is this even possible

175 - 75kg Veeky Forums reporting in