Theoretical question

Let's say I have around 15 BTC

All of this BTC was never bought, it was either mined, it was either payd by doing some task/job, or it was won by investing altcoins and dumping them for more BTC.

No one knows about those BTC existing other than myself, because they have never touched the "fiat barrier".

Let's say in 10 years those 15 BTC are worth a fuckton because the rest of the world catches up with Bitcoin and I want to buy some small nice house. How do I do it? It's impossible to avoid the government knowing you own a house, so I need to get them taxed (the money im going to convert in BTC, the rest will still remain unknown to anyone else).
How does this process work? I assume in 10 years it will be easy to buy anything with BTC without having to convert to fiat anyway, but the point stands: There's no way around the government knowing you own land + house, or some flat, basically a home.
Maybe you could even buy a car, but it's too risky. Car and house tier of purchases is better to do everything perfectly legal and report everything. So how does it work?
What do I say if they ask why I never reported that I had those BTC before?
Where do I say the BTC's im paying with came from?
How do I prove that I made all of this BTC if the exchange that I used to trade at is closed? and what if I used fake data? (for example a fake name and country on Poloniex... everyone does it, I do it because I honestly don't trust those exchanges, and they don't give a fuck anyway)

Anyway, anyone that knows his shit shine some light on this.

>Let's say in 10 years those 15 BTC are worth a fuckton because the rest of the world catches up with Bitcoin and I want to buy some small nice house.

I dont think you have to worry about that famelam

This whole post is retarded.

Low-IQ nocoiners please stick to your memestocks threads.

ethereum > bitcoin

>Tripfagging attention whore says an Autist meme coin is the future, shocker

Op, you could just say you mined all those bitcoins years ago, no one can prove or disprove

Sell them on localbitcoins, I think bitsquare.io allows p2p buying and selling of btc without giving your info to the greedy kikes.

I've been buying and mining bitcoin since 2012 and have never sold once

>meme coin

That would be bitcoin breeh

Delusion.

It's clearly a ponzi scheme where everyone is in on it.

And like all of the ponzi schemes, they'll destroy themselves.

But that being said, could be 100 years from now.

When the FIAT fucks up, it'll skyrocket in use.

>implying fiat will still take the same form it does now

I think it will become crypto itself.

I think that's the path Trump is heading..

A tripfag giving shitty advice, not surprised.

Bitcuck cope.

If you sell them on localbitcoins, they'll ask where the cash came from, there's no escape if you want to buy real state. I can buy anything I want with my Bitcoins without the government ever finding out, except if it's land (and whatever is built on top of land). Cars too, it's too risky trying to not report that you own a car. Everything else im free to buy and nobody knows shit.
Also, it will be a mess trying to find sellers that will meet the criteria (more and more are demanding ID and shit), and by the time I decide to sell a relevant %, a Bitcoin will be around 5 figures if not more. Anyone holding 21 BTC will be pretty wealthy in 10 years. I enjoy buying and dumping shitcoins like ETH on noobs to make extra BTC for the cold storage vault. Anyone not doing anything possible to stack as much BTC as possible in 2016 is simply a lost cause that hasn' learned shit yet.
Any crypto that presents itself as a Bitcoin 2.0 contender is an excellent way to make tons of easy money out of guys that are still in the denial stage on Bitcoin. They will always be looking to be the firsts to enter "the next big thing" while Bitcoin keeps growing and all those "next big things" keep on getting nowhere. Latest case in point: That DAO shit. That's going to be fun.

cope

>protip: cryptos dont have a future
>yes, that includes bitcoin too

Cope like the pope.

next level cope

By the time digital currency is stable and used widely I highly doubt it will be bitcoin.

Why if there is millions of more bitcoin wouldn't it be worth less instead of more.

How is the value of a bitcoin calculated.

>this much delusion
are bitcoiners really this fucking stupid?

Fugging loled.
Draw bitcoin drowning in a pool of green and blue slime, labelled Classic and Core, and Ethereum laughing above it.

really
cope

>how is the value of bitcoin calculated

The free market

why cant all buttcoiners be as reasonable as that guy?

you mean as poor? I wonder if he has commited suicide by now kek.

Implying that buy ethereum isnt the new super meme on biz. Did you think people meant it when they say buy dogecoin famelam?

They are one le reddit. Just go there for instant laughs