Going left to right
Satan
God
Satan

Either you believe god god god
or satan god god or satan satan god.

there is no other choice

Gee Bill! Two Satans?

Same god, different interpretations of the god's will.

Dmsatan takes many forms

Islam no, Judaism and Christianity have the same God though. Judaism is Phariseeism, and Christ and the Pharisees both worshiped at the same Temple.

>Either you believe god god god
>or satan god god or satan satan god.
why

Because if you don't then you don't believe in any of the three because those are the only combinations that actually make sense.

>Either you believe god god god
>or satan god god or satan satan god.
Why not God Satan God? In the event that Jesus was a false messiah sent to deceive?

Islam has high regard for Jesus and considers him the Messiah.

because jesus =/= god is Islam, god still remains god even if someone tried to use god as a means to corrupt or w/e.

(also jesus is the messiah in Islam)

Quran mentions Jesus many times as the last prophet before Muhammed.

Yes, the God of Abraham. The fucker that they all lead back to.

I think the idea is that either the god of the Jews was valid, Jesus was the true messiah, and Mohammad was truly a prophet ( I don't think this one works, because don't Muslims deny Jesus's divinity?) or both of the first things are true, but Islam is a deception by Satan to turn people away from Jesus.

Would you mind articulating Paco?

He means you must believe a series of them to be true at the same time. Also, Muslims go beyond denying Jesus' divinity, they divine he is the son of God.

According to islamic theology Jesus is a prophet like Mohammad. Only an envoy of the Allah.

deny*

And the same absolute division between good and evil, and the same end times nonsense.

The blackmailing stuff of 'follow me or I'll torture you forever' is only found in Christianity and Islam though

Yes

Jew spotted

Since Islam is derived from Christianity and Judaism, Christianity is derived from Judaism, and Judaism is derived from things not relevant to the question it follows that Islam is dependent on both Christianity and Judaism, Christianity is dependent on Judaism, and Judaism is independent of both Islam and Christianity.

Hence, if you're Muslim you must believe that all three religions share the same god, if you're Christian you must believe that your god is the same as the Jewish god, and if you're Jewish then you have no need to believe that Christianity or Islam share a god with you.

>He fell for the Abrahamic meme

Good goy

both are heresies of the jewish ethnoreligon.

>if you're Christian you must believe that your god is the same as the Jewish god,
Rev 3:9

>people who lie about being Jews are lying

Judaism and Christianity? Yes, but keep in mind Matthew 27:50-51, John 14:6-7, also Genesis 12:7, Galatians 3:16 and Galatians 3:29.

>In speaking of a new covenant, He makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Hebrews 8:13

Islam? No.

Read and .

What you're leaving out is modern Jews worship Moloch, and so it is more then simply the New Covenant.

>What you're leaving out is modern Jews worship Moloch
Fanfiction-tier BS.

>"His blood be on us and on our children!"
Matthew 27:25

Yikes!

Typical tripfag retardation. Jesus is one of the Muslim prophets.

>Ur a fag, and I'm going to filter your inane babbling.

user 1:1

This is literally your modus operandi.

You can't proselytise for shit.

You muslims deny His divinity, His teachings and His crucifixion. He has nothing to do with your demonic luciferian cult. Jesus is God; the Word became flesh.
accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

>He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am He you will die in your sins.”
John 8:23-24

>Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.
John 14:6-7

>In Islam, Isa ibn Maryam (Arabic: عيسى بن مريم, translit. ʿĪsā ibn Maryām, lit. 'Jesus, son of Mary'), or Jesus, (b. ~4 AD), is understood to be the penultimate prophet and messenger of Allah (God) and al-Masih, the Arabic term for Messiah,[1][2]

vote lads

strawpoll.me/10407759/

Allah is God.

and?

>Allah is God.
LMAO

That's truth. Allah is the arabic word for God, even Christians in that part of the world refer to God as "Allah."

There are a lot of people in this thread that are confusing what these three religions perceive to be the will of God and God Himself. When referring to God Himself, then yes they all worship the same one. That would be the Abrahamic God, the one that revealed Himself to Abraham. That's the basis for all three religions.

>Maybe if I keep quoting scripture, people will think I'm supporting my argument with relevant facts!

>Jewish God
There's only one undivided God, limitless and perfect .

>Muslim God
There's only one undivided God, limitless and perfect .

>Christian """Gods"""
Heaven Ain’t free. The sins of man and woman gotta be litterd with the blood of Christ. Jehova aka “moloch” is not my God. he is Islamic devil and probbaly pagan as well :DD. Three gods and jesus not one god and prophets ok. praise Paul.

>mfw

Three entities, one God.

Is God/Allah/whateveryoucallhim an alien?

Quoting Scripture is relevant in this case since Scripture makes it clear that the pseudo-god of the Koran is not the same God portrayed in the Holy Bible, i.e. God.

And the Koran says differently. So why should an impartial interpreter take one as true and the other as false if they disagree?

Will never, ever, make sense.

IT'S JUST A MYSTERY, BRO.

>The Father is God
>The Holy Spirit is God
>The Father is not the Holy Spirit
Wut. If it were specified that The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit were PARTS of God, that would make sense that one is not the other, but then that would mean you have a divisible god, which still seems kind of screwy.

really makes you think

Christians are polytheists after all

Because of Matthew 7:15-20 and Galatians 1:8-9.

What spoke to Muhammad in the Hira cave in AD 610 and made him want to kill himself was certainly not Gabriel. This is according to Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, our earliest detailed biographical record on the life of Muhammad:

>[Muhammad said,] “So I read it, and he departed from me. And I awoke from my sleep, and it was as though these words were written on my heart. (T. Now none of God's creatures was more hateful to me than an (ecstatic) poet or a man possessed: I could not even look at them. I thought, Woe is me poet or possessed—Never shall Quraysh say this of me! I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and gain rest. So I went forth to do so and then) when I was midway on the mountain, I heard a voice from heaven saying, “O Muhammad! thou art the apostle of God and I am Gabriel.”
Ibn Ishaq, The Making of the Last Prophet, p. 106

Read 2 Corinthians 11:13-15.

This thread was literally just bumped off of the catalogue; same pic too. Fuck off.

Also pic related.

>It is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.
1 John 3:10

Muhammad was a gluttonous wealthy slave owner, an adulterer, a child-molesting pedophile, a murderer, a liar, he encouraged theft, rape, torture and the list goes on.

>1 John 3:10
So Fred Phelps is in hell? Nice.

Penultimate is not a cooler word for ultimate. It means the one preceding the final. Jesus was the Mohammed's predecessor in the Muslim prophetical/messianic tradition.

DUDE METAPHOR LMAO

DUDE DUMB EVERYTHING DOWN FOR ME LMAO

He is not unknown though, and imam ghazalli said he is not bound to space and time. so, maybe technically not alien.

Most Protestants are,

>CIA

holy sh*t

Is the Catholic God the same as Protestant God? Is an old testament 'walking around Eden looking for adam' God the same as the Christian 'He's everywhere, seeing all things' God? Is a 'bound by rules of logic' God the same as 'not bound by rules of logic' God?

These are rhetorical.

All gods stem from the Creator God.

No.

This isn't even an opinionated discussion. It's factual
Muslims believe they all share the same God, Christians believe that only they and the Jews share the same God but Mohammad and his vision of Allah is heresy, and Jews believe that Muslims and Christians follow illegitimate versions of YHWH

Yes, the one non-existent God.

Duh.

>Allah is the arabic word for God
It's actually Arabic for "the God". The article has theological significance for Muslims.

Mosaims throughout Christianity - same God.

But then from mosaic Judaism towards rabbinic culture - they switched to Satan, same for Islam - just invented some random shit but also in name of demons and Satan.

But strictly to the three religions existing today - no the only in middle serves Almighty one - other two Satan.

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER

Not really,
Judaism's God is a whiny vindicative Deity.
Christianity's God is a loving God but the whole concept of Trinity seems problematic.
Islam's God is the Only true One.

Do you even know what he quoted and the relevance of that verse?

Enjoy hell

>ohh your interpretation doesn't fit my ideology
>go to hell
Sounds familiar

I studies ancient greek and the last one isn't even a real letter.

Get out Ahmed

If your god is Ba'al, you can't expect anything but hell to follow.

There is only one true God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, YHWH, but if you do not have Jesus, you do not have YHWH.

Jesus is YHWH.

Neither the Jews nor the Muslims have Jesus as their God; the Jews consider Him a failed prophet and the muslims consider Him only a man who did not die, was not crucified, did not rise from the dead, is not God, and will come back but die in the future.

70% of the bible is stories of the old and new testament.

20% of it says "listen to Jesus".

you idiot.

>implying the bible hasn't been corrupted by literally all Christians for a few hundred years
>implying Christian leaders didn't alter texts to make Jesus god-like to appease pagans
>implying Muslims reject Jesus' divinity and teachings
>implying God is so weak, God couldn't just delete the original sin without coming to life and being tortured to death in a way that is actually mild compared to all the other forms of torture that have existed
>implying the original sin makes sense

I love Christianity and all, but it's so full of altered texts and broken translations, bible quotes don't mean anything at this point.

I'm still trying to figure out what that means. "Both Jesus and the Pharisees taught at the Temple."

Orthodox are nothing if not unorthodox.

Your final assertion is false, and your implications are false as well.

>my only source is the bible

pls go

Jesus is mentioned more in the Quran than any other figure, including Muhammad.

it does to distinguish The one and only God from pagan gods, who sometimes did not have names in Arabia. Simply the "god of X".

Just like gods are different from God. lah is different from Allah. lah means god. Al means the.

"La illaha il Allah"

is directly translated as

"No there are gods but The God." aka When translating grammatically, it's "There are no gods but The God."

Islamic view directly from source

>[2:101] Now that a messenger from GOD has come to them,* and even though he proves and confirms their own scripture, some followers of the scripture (Jews, Christians, and Muslims) disregard GOD's scripture behind their backs, as if they never had any scripture.

>[2:135] They said, "You have to be Jewish or Christian, to be guided." Say, "We follow the religion of Abraham-monotheism-he never was an idol worshiper." [2:136] Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."

>[3:84] Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and in what was given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."

>[5:44] We have sent down the Torah,* containing guidance and light. Ruling in accordance with it were the Jewish prophets, as well as the rabbis and the priests, as dictated to them in GOD's scripture, and as witnessed by them. Therefore, do not reverence human beings; you shall reverence Me instead. And do not trade away My revelations for a cheap price. Those who do not rule in accordance with GOD's revelations, are the disbelievers.

>[3:199] Surely, some followers of the previous scriptures do believe in GOD, and in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed to them. They reverence GOD, and they never trade away GOD's revelations for a cheap price. These will receive their recompense from their Lord. GOD is the most efficient in reckoning.

If it's the very message of God, surely you can have some trust that God preserved it, or kept it in the form he wants, throughout the centuries, no?

Also, I'd wager that of all the long-lived works of literature and thought in Western history, the Bible is the BEST preserved. It was for a long time the most important, after all. Jerome's Vulgate is a pretty good Latin translation, for one, and a sound basis for all the translations that eventually followed.

then respond with something logical instead of the politically inspired quotes from the bible.

Similarly the first and last arabic "letters" aren't letters at all. plus allah is on its side

>If it's the very message of God, surely you can have some trust that God preserved it

I can trust in God for a lot of things. But I also trust in God when God says humanity has free will. It's obvious, with just minor studying of history, how much was added to Christianity for political influence. Islamic Hadiths are guilty of it as well, as well as sects and schools of thought within Islam.

I trust God to know that speaking to Humanity requires more than a one time event. That God knows languages would die, that texts would be manipulated and translated incorrectly, that humans are flawed and will make God's word hidden.

But I trust God and the intelligence God has given me, to see through the shroud and the and rabble. A book is just a book. Context, intent, and the spirit of the ideas in the book are what matter.

also, a source on the bible being the best preserved? I think it's been altered and added to since the dawn of Judaism.

also, why would "666" be 3 different symbols in the same language?

>You muslims deny His divinity, His teachings and His crucifixion.

> Search Options (click to toggle expand/collapse)
[2:87] We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers, and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit.
>[2:136] Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."
>[3:55] Thus, GOD said, "O Jesus, I am terminating your life, raising you to Me, and ridding you of the disbelievers. I will exalt those who follow you above those who disbelieve, till the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is the ultimate destiny of all of you, then I will judge among you regarding your disputes.
>[4:157] And for claiming that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of GOD. In fact, they never killed him, they never crucified him-they were made to think that they did. All factions who are disputing in this matter are full of doubt concerning this issue. They possess no knowledge; they only conjecture. For certain, they never killed him.*
>[5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary,* did you say to the people, 'Make me and my mother idols beside GOD’?"

>[57:27] Subsequent to them, we sent our messengers. We sent Jesus the son of Mary, and we gave him the Injeel (Gospel), and we placed in the hearts of his followers kindness and mercy. But they invented hermitism which we never decreed for them. All we asked them to do was to uphold the commandments approved by GOD. But they did not uphold the message as they should have. Consequently, we gave those who believed among them their recompense, while many of them were wicked.

Which of course is why God, in addition to the Bible, also gave us the Church. The Church preserves the proper context, intent, and spirit of the ideas in the book, and passes them down through the ages. This is why, at least in Catholicism and Orthodoxy, Tradition has equal weight with Scripture. It's not just for shits and grins, it is, as you note, quite important.

>he Church preserves the proper context, intent, and spirit of the ideas in the book, and passes them down through the ages
Yes that explains the 30,000 different christian denominations.

>C
>I
>A

Humanity I'm the One True God