youtube.com/watch?v=JhXKlYnSWjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

World at War

>1973
ewww

yeah back when it could still interview real live nazis and japs

ok everyone on the Internet is splooging over this series so I'm giving it a go

it is very good. it's on youtube as well

the BBC documentary was pretty fucking good.

well which one, there must be hundreds

I forget the name. It had a ton of color footage from ww2 and gave pretty good perspectives from all sides.
it probably was world at war.

High Production Value = High Bias Value

this
Every docu about ww2 i saw was contest in giving worse attributes to hitler and nazis.
Im no poltard, but normal man should be able to figure out why that regime was rotten without narrator breaking his lines every 10 seconds for few insults

I seem to remember a great Discovery series that had very good CGI showing captured territory and such. They weren't biased

by that logic the best docus are the ones which claim the Earth is flat by citing poorly cropped Bible quotes written in MS-Paint.

The Russian documentary "Soviet Storm."

It only covers the war in the East tho but it's much better than these whiny cucked Western documentaries that only talk about Jews all the time, as if Jews are the most valuable ressource the world must never run out of or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Storm:_World_War_II_in_the_East
youtube.com/watch?v=JhXKlYnSWjA

>highly emotionally loaded memeshow that does nothing but provide a junior high perspective of the time period in pretty colour

Ew.

Do Battlefield instead.

The one narrated be Lawrence Olivier

>"""""History""""" Channel

PennTrashman.jpg

>t. underage

Hischan was GOAT back in the day

>History channel is nothing but pawn stars now

I really liked the Apocalypse ww2 series.

This, based frogs also did one on World War I

That world war I series opened up cancerously.

Seriously? The war was a conspiracy by various industrial titans to reroute working class tensions and kill shitloads of them? My marxist bullshit meter shot off the charts.

He never said it works in the negative.

Just finished WW2 in Color on Netflix, I thought it was good as a whole coverage of the war and it has some pretty great footage.

>The music of the documentary was composed by Kenji Kawai.

Yeah I have to say that was pretty bad. Though when you consider the entire country is paralysed by a marxist union right now, having a bit of leftist bullshit in a state tv series isn't unsurprising.