Healthiest way for a white smile?

Healthiest way for a white smile?
Just straightened my teeth after months of braces and it feels amazing. But how do I whiten them without destroying them? I heard those whitening strips wreck teeth or something.

Electric toothbrush (preferably Braun/Oral B) + whitening tooth paste. I will give your teeth a natural "white" appearance, not completely fake white and creepy like a lot of gay men and celebrities like it.

it* not I

his teeth don't line up with the rest of his face

t. electric toothbrush

yea young tom cruise is ugly

listen to Veeky Forums's rules on how to be pretty young tom cruise

Baking soda

Aren't whitening pastes mostly abrasives? if so nope
It seems like everyone here including kids are whitening the fuck out of their teeth. It'll be interesting to see what the effects are ten years down the line

It's a perfect imperfection.

Yeah, I've been doing that. I've only had two people comment on how white they are, but when I look at the mirror in the bathroom I always feel like they're yellow.
That and this girl I like has really clean teeth.

my friend
*clap*
your life is just about to change

what?

Make a paste out of lemon juice and baking soda and brush it onto your teeth with a regular toothbrush for a few minutes, do this daily for a few weeks and your teeth will be white as fuck

this doesn't fuck up my enamel or anything right?

The fuck is this? eat carrots, apples and drink chocolate milk for white teeth?

Thats carrot apple and ginger juice you thick fuck

Go to youtube and search "tom cruise family guy"

>watches family guy

never gonna make it

Oil pulling. Won't whiten your teeth as much as it will brighten them.

Just order some whitening gel from amazon and wham bam you're good to go. Get a high precent one if you don't want to have the trays in over night/retarded amount of time.

>Braun/Oral B
You misspelled Sonicare

>mfw get my braces off before the end of the month

cant fucking wait, congrats lad

Teeth (and bones) aren't white. They're cream coloured all the way to a pale yellow.

Stop trying to use poisons to alter your body, you can't become a cartoon.

Confidence goes up 10 fold.
It's amazing.

That's why I asked for a healthy way to do it.