ITT: the least effay part of your body

ITT: the least effay part of your body
Pic related - my teeth

Atleast you don't have an underbite. My teeth are straight; they just align poorly when I close my mouth which pushes my jaw forward.

Years of hard drug abuse and neglect. My teeth are atrocious. They look ok from far, but they are all full of fillings, and no enamel. also 3 crowns, 2 bridges

What is the worst is that my father is a dentist. Well, was a dentist in USSR.

My feet, pic related is spreading my toes as wide as I can

U most be an older fucker

Get that shit clean boi

Kys, mouth-breather.

yung sherman?

My teeth aren't great, straight but a little yellow, and my gums are low. Is there anything I should do other than brushing more and flossing?

>mouth-breather

Cringy little meme used by children, inspired by a little girl

Do you really want to see my genitals?

Oh God, user it's awful. Mine also makes me snore louder, and I'm physically unable to grin (as opposed to a closed smile), because the muscles never properly developed after years of subconsciously keeping my mouth closed whenever I smiled.

It's a weirdly depressing feeling, not being able to properly mug for the camera.

Holy fuck do you chew gravel or something? Goddamn.

My feet. They're wide and ugly. At least my toes and toenails look okay though
I also have knocked knees

Teeth as well, check these puppies out. That little one to the right of my front teeth is deformed and just a little peg, and the tooth on the opposite side is a baby tooth; I was born without an adult tooth behind it

Also my canines are so fucking sharp they're liable to gash up in inside of my bottom lip from time to time

The USSR was dissolved in like '91. There are still people in their 20's who were alive when the Soviet Union was still around.

Underage fag btfo my board

thats cool though

That's unfortunate. I was too poor to get braces but luckily I was blessed with a perfect top row of teeth. My bottom is a little crooked though.

I would definitely consider saving up and getting your dental work done in Mexico. It's supposedly way cheaper.

>getting your dental work done in Mexico
It's a common mistake but tapeworms don't actually help with crooked teeth much

Acne :/

how does that thing grow at the side of your biggest toe? is that some kind of disease?

"that thing" is a bunion, it's basically the big toe joint being pushed out to the side and swelling, the joint lining gets inflamed and that adds to the bump. It's not a disease and anyone can get them from wearing shit fitting shoes like I did, mine is excruciatingly painful and makes my foot too wide to fit some shoes

You should cop these sandals

at least you're the best AD in NA

igor is a 40 year old jew that shoplifts to try to be cool on a board inhabited by 15 year olds, he is not wrong to assume that he was old.

My eyes. I always get told I have a cold blank stare and theres nothing I can do about it.

:( Are they really that bad? This was me trying to make them look nice, I want surgery but its expensive and looks really brutal

I hear ya. I have double-sanpaku meaning you can see the sclera both above and below my eyes. I'm told it makes me look like a complete psychopath

BEADY

Also my teeth for sure, but also my gigantic fucking nostrils. excuse the little babby hairs

well that sucks, looks untreatable, is it? prplly you have it from wearing high heels all the time, i will only let my gf/wife wear them on very rare occasions

It's untreatable without surgery, if I don't wear heels or tight shoes the swelling goes down and foot rubs and stuff help with the pain but only surgery gets rid of the bump?

If you didn't have those bunions you'd have cute feet

>t.footfag

Thanks I guess :s I used to like my feet too

no, terrible shape and ugly nails

i got a bit of scleral show on the bottom. it makes me look restless.

I absolutely hate my eyes. They turn lopsided and one is more closed than the other which just makes me look like a retard when smiling. I never look good in pictures,

Acne scars.
Anterior pelvic tilt.

But acne scars mostly. Pretty bad though.

I'm not going to post it but I have a receding hairline, and no buzzcut can hide it, and my eyebrows are very curvy around the top of my eyes and not straight at all, and when I look down I have an obvious double chin

At least my jaw is alright

I might shave my head completely this summer though, and when I cut very hard the double chin is reduced substantially
Eyebrows are just hair, but I really can't be arsed to do anything about it