I'm an overweight (154 lbs) manlet (5'5'), how much weight do I need to lose until I get to effay status? Pic relevant

I'm an overweight (154 lbs) manlet (5'5'), how much weight do I need to lose until I get to effay status? Pic relevant.

anywhere from 40 - 50 pounds. Also hair looks disgusting my dude.

Yeah, it was my first time getting a cut that was long on the top and shorter on the sides, it's been growing out the last few weeks. Any suggestions for someone with thick wavy hair?

Don't expect anyone here to spoonfeed you
Your original post is not fashion related
Ask stupid questions in fuccboi general
Lurk a lot more

when you think you have it bad...

you need to cut down to 50kg

where is fuccboi general? I haven't been on Veeky Forums since 2010.

Literally just buy Hanes shirts and 1 pair of Walmart jeans at $8

Wear it and make sure it's uncomfortable so you're motivated to lose weight.

Also buy it in colors you loathe

I bought purple h&m shirts that had itchy tags on them size L and black ripped bike jeans in size 34

That motivated me to lose weight more than anything any gym trainer I've hired has ever told me.

There were times where I wanted to leave the house to go get junk food.

But then I looked in the mirror wearing those ugly as shit clothes and lost my craving

If you start feeling like it's a waste of life, go buy a piece of high end fucking clothing, a grail piece 2 sizes too small and hang it up where you can. See it when you go to wear your ugly fat clothes every morning

lol I'm 6' 5" and 145 lbs and I'm asking myself the same question.

the effay part, I'm tryna gain weight :/

that crack makes me want to hurl

that`s one effay way to lose weight

Damn you make me feel good about myself. I'm 5'5 158 but I look like this

Best thing you can do is eat right and work hard.
Go over to fit and try not to become a meme.
Honestly for fitness reddit is the place to be. Have realistic goals, and focus on how you feel and how yo look rather than the number on the scale.

I'm 6'1 and my lifetime high was 325, at fucking 12 years old. I'm now 28, after a bad breakup I let myself get back up to about 260 before I re-committed to taking care of myself.

I just saw the 220's on the scale again this morning for the first time in a looooong while. I still have a ways to go but I'm getting wayyyy more mires on the street than I did even a month ago. I'm wearing my first pair of skinny jeans ever today. Feels good man.

BTW, while the high end for my height is supposed to be ~180, since I grew up as fat as I did my bones and skin developed to be much heavier than most people, this is weight I cannot lose at the gym. This is information I got from an endocrinologist, not a website. The point is, don't care about what's on the scale, care about how you look and feel.

Good luck!

lose 40 pounds; post progress. you'll probably get some comments screaming "lose 10-15 pounds" but who knows. maybe youll look decent.

not rlly anything besides heels (which look very gay very easily) to fix your manlet problem :^)

>325, at fucking 12 years old
wtf, this is child abuse

Trust me, short of tying me down they tried everything to get me to stop. I always found a way, like an addict always finds a way to use.

I've realized the flaws in my life and conquered from them. When I see a 300+ lbs person taking up 2 seats on the train, I wish they understood this too.

I'm 5'5" and 150; I can safely say that there's either no way you're 154Ibs or you have terrible genetics. Get a digital bathroom scale and weigh yourself every day.

You're much more than 154lb, your scale is broken.

>tfw 6'1" and 170 lbs
>would fucking kill to get close to 150 lbs

Is it even fucking possible without literally starving myself

Yeah.
Eat less and do cardio.

6'3 and 144 here, you can do it

Keto?

I'm not sure if this thread is cutting motivation or demotivation.

Either way the more body fat I lose and more I work out the more girls keep finding excuses to touch my arms and shit so I'll keep it going. I miss pizza though.

Bfp?