Dishevelled looking celebrities who still look effay despite there being no intention to thread

Dishevelled looking celebrities who still look effay despite there being no intention to thread

Weird, I was just thinking about posting Mikkelsen in another thread. He is possibly one of the most Veeky Forums people to ever live on this planet.

for sure, he's really got that euro sexy old guy thing going for him

mad jealous

JUST

FUCK

You can just see how much hits tits have sagged and where his nipples are. Jesus christ theyre so low

b a s e d
as fuck despite being a manlet

anyone got more pics of his haircut? do you know the name of that? or what can I say to my barber to get that apart from showing him the pic?

the King of the disheveled look

>YOGA

he is either alpha as fuck psychopath, going to yoga to pick up bitches, or a huge faggot.

How are dudes not lazy to make so much effort to pick up bitches?

If i weren't so lazy, i'd be swimming in pussy. Just too lazy to emotionally invest in all that goes with every human bean.

Where can I get a bag like this?

he is pretty dumb
or at least not very verbose

otoh, bitches are verbose but dumb

talkative would fit much better than verbose. try to be really exact when you're trying to sound smart mr. 50-year-old hypetrip

>If I weren't so lazy I'd be swimming in pussy

lol

Sandler
/thread

Just show him the fucking pic and save you and the barber time instead of you autistically explaining the cut you want, trust me no one cares

layered bowlcut

How is that JUST?
You can even see his nice package

Does Varg count as a celebrity?

fucking yes

Celeb wearing a Studio t-shirt
>LOOK AT ME...PLEASE.

no

Those shoes

He doesn't have a small dick, so why did he aim for a nonwhite ? Hell, he could even make it with a hot white woman who's taller than him

intentional but still cool as fuck looking

She's swedish, but look at his dating history, mostly blacks

>that hole in his throat
:(

>(you)

How the fuck is he dishevelled looking? That clothing ain't cheap or lazy.

jesus you are a faggot.

DANGER ZONE