Did the commies and anarchists on here enjoy this?

Did the commies and anarchists on here enjoy this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2011/aug/10/birmingham-riots-anger-deaths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone did. We had a grand time laughing at it on /int/

This. Even fascists and reactionaries enjoyed it, because it basically proved their point.

Such scum. We should imprison them on the Falklands, or maybe just drop them off at Argentina. Both like to attack things that aren't theirs.

commies and anarchists destroying stuff, nothing new

Yes.

Pigs can eat shit.

that doesn't really work as an insult if it's literally what you mean to do

Do Communists think they are going to get anything out from things like that or do they just do it out of fun?

I can't see how this is doing anything else than aiding the opponents of Communism.

That's why I'm a minarchist.

>Do Communists think they are going to get anything out from things like that or do they just do it out of fun?
The ultimate goal is a revolution, which of course would require this kind of violence.

Not to mention this specific series of riots had nothing to do with communism and everything to do with police brutality. In any event it's good because fuck the police.

>2016
>Not being a counter-neo-commuanarchist

They don't care. The whole revolution/looting/protesting thing is nothing but a Dionysian orgy for them.

>Fuck the po-po
>Unironically siding with the scumbags.

It wasn't communists or anarchists rioting
It was angry chavs and roadmen

But I'm not siding with the cops.

Didn't the protests end up being contra productive in that regard, as many ended up asking for more police brutality to quench the riots?

Also, if I remember it correctly the riots were pretty ethnicity specific which gave fodder for groups like UKEP and BNP.

The thing about this is it ultimately just proved the rioters to be correct in their view that Britain is racist.

Middle class Brits are exactly the kind of people to be PC as fuck and consider themselves morally superior to the USA until some rowdy ethnics start making noise, in which case ban immigration and empower the police.

And the rioters in their turn proved that the middle class is right about being racist?

>Act like a chimp
>"Wow can you stop acting like a fucking chimp?"
>OHHHH MY GODDDD, THAT'S RAACIST!!!

>apes act like apes
>people demand this be stopped
>omg what a racist

truly leftism is a plague of the mind

What exactly did they do by rioting that is worse than cops killing people?

>What exactly did they do by rioting that is worse than cops killing people?
Well, by actually killing people during the rioting?
theguardian.com/uk/2011/aug/10/birmingham-riots-anger-deaths

And you think that attacking and looting the property of private individuals, most of them living in the same underdeveloped neighborhoods as you, is a good way of protesting police brutality?