MGT

GET ON THE TRAIN WHILE YOU STILL CAN. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

Other urls found in this thread:

investorplace.com/2016/05/mgt-stock-mgt-capital-investments-inc/#.VzuY8vkrK00
businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-mgt-stock-2016-5
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
newsbuss.com/john-mcafee-apparently-tried-to-get-reporters-into-thinking-he-hacked-whatsapp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I haven't sold any of my shares yet

I'm in for a little over 100 shares since 3 days ago, if everything goes well I'll go on a nice vacation, if not I'm out like $100! But so far I'm up about $500

For those not getting on...

CHOO CHOO, WE'LL MISS YOU!!!

You've been warned. Don't fucking whine when this shit hits $50. I'm going to be too busy fucking bitches on a yatch.

>Don't fucking whine when this shit hits $50.

They've only got til the end of next month before that happens

I'm retarded, someone ELI5 how to get on the train. I know I need some kind of brokerage act, right? I got some cash laying around if like to throw at it.

He said hold on tight...

We all know what that means.

1. Get Robinhood account
2. Stop being a lazy faggot
3. ?????
4. Profit

>implying everybody is from his mexican lover country

I bought at 1.42 and sold at 1.72. I was going to buy back in this morning at 1.9X but I was stubborn and bought DDAY instead. I want to kill myself

that could take days tho

The ride for DDAY is gonna be longer, but buying it at what, .40 a share? When it blows up in the coming months, you won't be bitching then.

My account was up and depositing in less than 4 hours.

plus optionshouse has free trades for the first 2 months, go with them

What are you guys all thinking about buying once we're millionaires?

>buy

Nig, I hope you're kidding

Going to buy a condo in Manhattan, do drugs, and fuck a bunch of bitches.

Man don't count your chickens before they hatch, srsly.

This thing could crash first thing tomorrow during opening.

I mean I'm just sayin'.

Nice.

I'll probably do the same but in Cancun or Playa Del Carmen.

investorplace.com/2016/05/mgt-stock-mgt-capital-investments-inc/#.VzuY8vkrK00

Right....

This is going to end up being another MNKD and GXY stock,

too bad I couldn't get in early in order to make some quick cash though.

>investorplace.com/2016/05/mgt-stock-mgt-capital-investments-inc/#.VzuY8vkrK00

This is your source?

Do you also watch Foxnews for Fair and Balanced broadcasts?

Ya I would read the comments.

Not only that, there are multiple stocks that are beyond overpriced and don't even turn a profit. Tesla? Amazon? Fucking autozone!?

Gxy
Pump n dump
Hasent even tested .35

Do you even technical?

>Tesla
The biggest fucking sham of the century. "Future of Auto Industry"

>Lose money selling their product
>No ROI

Only thing going for them is the cult personality Musk, and their way of the future faggotry that people who like i-shit products just eat up.

Sounds like...

McAfee? No? Cult leader? Of technology!?

Get wid it.

I look at the reasoning, fundamentals are shit and the stock is based on pure speculation.

I might as well use that money to go gamble in Vegas because it would be absolutely no different than playing this stock at this point.

I recommend investing in NEET.

Right, except those stocks have very well known intangibles.

I'm gonna go ahead and listen to the investing public like you said, i'm sure the very intelligent people of stocktwits and the comments sections know way more than credentialed analysts,

>credentialed analysts,

As if they're right.

They're like weathermen. Can be 9723972972937% wrong, and still have a job the next day with a "lol, woops"

Re-read what I said about GXY,

you have the inference skills of a 4th grader.

>tfw in Canada and can't sign up to Robinhood

Comments give you an idea of playing ground.

Faggot.

But FML.

Right, and that's why you evaluate their argument in order to see if it is a sound one or not.

Not like a moron that bases his investments on a mysterious comment on twitter and the "investors" that positively reaffirm it and get their overall financial advice from a Japanese anime board.

businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-mgt-stock-2016-5

Oh sweet jesus... Tomorrow. Will. Be. Interesting.

>businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-mgt-stock-2016-5

I predict morning dip, and a high close at the end of the day.

Besides the fact of social media being able to give you a better idea of the emotional side of things. Bitch the world runs on emotions. People FEEL it will go up, the bitch will go up. Even if nothing makes sense.

Premarket is already up to 4.45 though.

IT'S HAPPENING

Guys... Mgt has been added to scottrades top 3 watched stocks...

I'm scared.

I didn't say opening dip, just one that occurs before 12 noon.

SHOTS FIRED!

>Investing in an edgy pedophile soon to die lunatic
>company has no value, barely 2mil$ on the books
>ITT kids roleplaying wolf of wallstreet

the Veeky Forums short

Get ready for the wild ride, hope you're in for the long haul

>that comment
fucking KEEEEEEEEK

I bought 390 at $1.5 and sold at $4.23 and pocketed $1100. Did I fuck up by not holding?

Dude like legit I'm like fuckin' not sure what to do. Like...

Anyways... McAfee is making promises on Twitter. He can now be sued for insider trading if stock goes down. Cause I personally took that as an indication to invest. Did anyone else?

nope

Picture proof.

Someone screencap this for my class action if the stock goes down.

house in Belize and then kill my neighbor
what are they gonna do

>class action
Get real faggot.

>only on Veeky Forums

It's 2016 faggot and we're arguing about bathroom laws. Really not that far-fetched. Just sayin'.

B___U___B___B___L___E

U

B

B

L

E
inb4 neets on suicide watch after crash

>McAfee is making promises on Twitter
if it is proven that this is his official account, which knowing McAfee means shit, he could say his dog written that crap.

>He can now be sued for insider trading if stock goes down.
yeah sure, this is how the world works. I see it all the time, people lose money because the stock goes down, they sue the company because of their advertisment.

it's fucking McAfee a deranged pedophile, if he didn't pump/n/dump and even shorted this shit in the process, it wouldn't be good ol' john. youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

Right, and most people who make emotional investments and up broke and poor.

Use your head not your emotions.

>Thanks for proving my point.

What happens if I give Robin hood incorrect personal information. Is the nsa coming after me?

>Is the nsa coming after me?
Like a black man to a white woman!

I guess saying emotional side means you're investing on emotions?

Cause this isn't forex?

Like actually though. Is it illegal to not give correct personal information? I know it's fine for any other app I've downloaded but this one referenced the Patriot act.

Niggers. Its Cellular Security. This shit is going to be at 100 by 2017.

>Wednesday morning

Robbinghoods will be too slow TD or any other brokerage that accepts wire transfers.

>Protip: the only people who know what they're doing are billionaires.
Seriously, look at the number of employees that have no idea what they're actually doing and just take the safe way out in order to get their little paycheck.

tl;dr
If you listen to anyone who justifies their arguments with "muh duhgree" you're a fucking imbecile.

>Niggers. Its Cellular Security.
you mean that whatsapp shit, which was a hoax

John McAfee, noted liar and one off the creator of the anti-virus program apparently tried to convince reporters that he hacked the encryption used WhatsApp. To do this, he tried to send them to the phones pre-installed malware, and then convince them to read their encrypted conversations.

newsbuss.com/john-mcafee-apparently-tried-to-get-reporters-into-thinking-he-hacked-whatsapp/

a deranged pedophile you say. Good. we need better representation in public.
> Take a ride in my rocket

>pedophile
what?

Like I'm pooping myself.

He's turned his life around. Clearly you inbread.

You should be watching DDAY SKLN and F

>He's turned his life around. Clearly you inbread.
>yeah he did it, he became a hoax

This. People who hold long positions on any penny stock are suckers. I can't wait to short this after MGT's first day in the red, when the panic starts to set in.

>I can't wait to short this after MGT's first day in the red, when the panic starts to set in.

I wouldn't touch this shit stock with a stick, McAfee attracts retards and America is full of them.

of course not, but you should keep playing

is there any proof? Nowhere in that article does it day they actually found any malware

Those aren't my watches, those are the clients of scottrades.

Biggest scam ever.

>is there any proof?
No, none

I know I'm taking a risk but I'm hopeful it will work out. I'll wait until the hype dies down and the media loses interest and put a small amount into shorting it. I think it's a much safer trade, since most schmucks who bought this are just as impulsive when selling as they were buying this failed abortion of a stock.

When you calling for that?

Moxie Marlinspike, who developed the encryption protocol used in WhatsApp and assisted in implementing it, told Gizmodo that McAfee also admitted his plan to him. “Some reporters that had been contacted by McAfee about a demo [...] got in touch with me,” Marlinspike told Gizmodo. “I talked to McAfee on the phone, he reluctantly told me that it was a malware thing with pre-cooked phones, and all the outlets he’d contacted decided not to cover it after he gave them details about how it’d work.”

Here is a full statement sent to Gizmodo after a phone interview with John McAfee. The phone interview discussed whether McAfee had hacked WhatsApp and whether he tried to mislead reporters. The “article” in question is the piece in Cybersecurity Ventures:

>Here is my formal response - written:

>I, perhaps wrongly, assume that people actually read articles that interest them rather than just headlines. If you actually READ the article, which you apparently did not, I made it absolutely CLEAR that was was NOT a WhatsApp issue. It was a Google issue. You slam me for tweeting an article, who’s headline you do not like. Surely, the article is what is important, not the headline. If I am wrong, them we as a society, are fucked Please quote me word for word if you have the fucking balls. Which, I know in advance, you do not.

>Of course the phones had malware on them. How that malware got there is the story, which we will release after speaking with Google. It involves a serious flaw in the Android architecture.

Update: This post has been updated to include more details about McAfee being shifty with the press, and to specify the nature of Gizmodo’s inquiries to McAfee for comment.

Holy shit, seems like I've missed something here. Good job anons.

you have to give them your social and drivers license how would you even do this without it being identity theft?

>inbread

Is there still time to invest in this? What price range do you guys look for? I might be able to buy it tomorrow.

How that malware got there is the story, which we will release after speaking with Google.

:/

I'm sure if it was significant, Google would have shot out an update with a press release by now.

Ye?

Whenever the media coverage begins to decrease and buying also. I'm not going to short right now as it looks like there's still upwards momentum, but when the stock has its first sell off I'll short it the next market day and ride it all the way down.

Nice style.

Throw 500 in, no big deal.

I through about 1.7k in and made 3.5k already

Even averaged up twice

Scared money don't make money

When you're short selling, timing the market can be extremely dangerous. However, when obvious bubbles like this form, there is a historic precedent for how this will play out.

New tweet

totally agree with you here about musk. he seems like a complete charlatan to me. as soon as people are all 'Tesla isnt actually making any profits off sales, its all propped up by stock market investment', Musk goes 'Hey folks look over here -SPACEX I'M GOIN TO FUCKIN SPACE NOW!!!' Tesla stock goes back up. you aint goin ta space nigga fuck you. fuck tesla. electric cars weren't feasible in the 90's and they're nit feasible now.

Remember to set your alarms clock at 9 AM EST to prep for the market opening

yeah totally agree with you on Elon Musk . he seems like a complete charlatan to me. as soon as people are like 'hey wait a minute electric cars can't actually make a profit, whole thing is propped up by irrational stock market investment", Elon is like, "Look over here, folks: SPACEX - I'M GOIN' TO FUCKIN' SPACE NOW!!'. Tesla stock goes back up. you aint goin to space nigga. fuck you. fuck off fuck tesla. electric cars werent feasible in the 90's and they're not feasible now.

i got in this morning at 3.42 :( who knows what's gonna happen. seems kinda bubbly. do any of you guys fuck with stop loss sell orders?

yes put your entire life savings this stock and tell your friends and family to do the same so that ground floor investors above you on the pyramid can make more money. this is a classic pump 'n' dump but it's still early. get on! know your limits and set up your stops immediately after buying in. get rich!

how likely is this going to flop, i'm getting kind of scared, i have a lot invested right now

i tried that today, didn't work out well. i recommend having a market-order ready to close out everything if you get skiddish

It won't, quit being a pussy

here's what I think is going to happen

it's now currently the most traded stock in America, right? It reached volumes of over 100 million as well.

An user showed that on scottrade, it's listed on the top 3 most watched stocks.

It's slowly making news, and as a result, when it really breaks the headlines tomorrow or the subsequent days, even more people will buy in

and then this will all pop soon after. Buy now, chill, but the normies are coming.

yeah i guess stop loss orders might not work so well when trading volume is going so bonkerz? but i can't be tied to a computer/smartphone for much of the trading day. whatever, i guess i'll ride the train. if i lose my money fuck it. its only paper. woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure this is exactly what most brokers tell their clients on a daily basis

>Fuck it , don't worry. It's just paper right? Ride the train!
>*Screams WHOOOOOO down the phone line*

kek