>basic bitch watch
none at all

$20 Chinese fake

what the authentic one looks like, pleb

Terrible fake lol

>cyclops actually works

that's the first real one i've seen on Veeky Forums

if it is a fake, it looks good to me.

most of the people here buy the $4 aliexpress fakes then when they cget called out they go "hurr durr you don't know what you're talking about"

then go away and cry

like every single one had fucked markers, offset bezels and fake cyclops'

not even a little

shit on

>rehaut too deep
>improper lug taper
>misshapen crown
>blue metal bezel (this model is only cermaic)
>bracelet center links not polished

those stick out like a sore thumb

also this model only comes in white gold (30ish usd), something the common Veeky Forums browser most likely could not afford

Mine's nicer

indeed.

The fact that you're using it to show off shows that you're insecure about your purchase. After all, if not examined in detail, this kind of watches all look the same, regardless of the price tag. I'd rather spend the money on a month of whores and crack than an on a shiny peace of marketing genius.

Whores, crack and Nomos by the way. REAL value for money.

>Rolex
>not Patek Philippe

At least you tried.

>Actually liking the aesthetic of diver watches
Unironically kill yourself

When I graduated from uni I went to my first job by train. One I get i=on a seat on front a fuking morbidly obese fucker in a super large suit. And he wore a fuking all gold submariner. That was the tackiest shit I've seen in my life. I guy that looks like he never went for a swim in his life having a diver. Not to mention that divers or all gold watches are not ment to be worn with suits traditionally, he could have bought a way better watch with the same money if he had any fuking taste at all.

>shitty gold fake
>stainless fake
Wow you're a dumb as OP.

>better watch for the money
>posts an IWC, le upcharge ETA movement brand
kek

all shiny and stuff :/

That's the first time I've heard gold watches weren't originally mixed with suits, got a source on that?

Gold with a suit will make you look like Steve Harvey

I don't care about your bloody opinion, I want to know if you have a reputable source (e.g. Parisian Gentlemen, Permanent Style, Alan Flusser, G. Bruce Boyer, ect.) on that profound claim. Not looking to debate, I just want information.

>tries to make b8 thread
>posts low res png of Chinese ripoff stainless steel Rolex

Bad b8

I'm not the guy that made the original claim but rest assured that gold with a suit will make you look like you're on your way to church in Atlanta. May as well add a gold tooth and cane.

Would this qualify?

That's much more tasteful than a full gold Rolex. Well done.

considering I have the two tone version, and a couple other rolexes

I live in a 3rd world country so wearing a rolex screams "rob me" so I never wear them

>gmt master (1)

not really.
maybe go get called a faggot over at

rolex is tacky and cliche, something a uppermiddle dad buys himself when he's settled.

>I don't care about your bloody opinion
can you read, bud?