Gosha Rubchinskiy SS18

vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-menswear/gosha-rubchinskiy

Thoughts? Pic related is my favorite.

Really like this t-shirt

This sweater isn't bad either

love this. holy shit

first thing from gosha i wanted to cop

??

it's just an ugly Christmas sweater. go back to /r/streetwear fags.

Fuck off. Actually trying to discuss a runway show.

>I love this holy shit
>first thing from gosha I wanted to cop
>Actually trying to discuss a runway show
Take a look, I'm the only one discussing the loom. Feel free to counter it. Again, go back to where you came from.

Why would I be posting here if I'm from r streetwear? Would I not be posting there?
Youll also note how I started the thread with more of a tailored look.

Well go ahead, start discussing. Gotta start to make a thread go somewhere. Last (You) I'm giving out.

Why do you love it?

Gosha uses the sport theme again, doesn't he?
And who's Timur Novikov,?

lol ok sure you are

as a european 90% of these look very unappealing
but the americans sure will gobble this up

most of those pieces can be found in eastern euro thrift stores

didnt know one person spoke for the whole of europe

You are one big dum dum not believing him

We are two now who speak for europe...and all the others with any kind of common sense in their mind

>sports theme
Sport was a big thing in the USSR. Creates a group spirit.

would you like this shit if it was zara or whatever just because it has a name doesnt mean its good you can buy this shit at trift shop for 5 $

This look was my favorite.

Followed by my second most liked

Why?

Lol so wacky and randum XD

All the sneakers are disgusting shit.

The brand is supreme tier tackiness.

if you attribute it to trying to be "wacky and random" then you really dont understand the brand

sure i dont like everything in here but its there for a purpose and thats because its there in the inspiration its drawn from

best look imo

>tfw a bit into slavcore but I find gosha completely unappealing
his designs don't look special at all, most of it looks like semi-cool shit I'd find at a thrift store and maybe buy if it was cheap

Best colorway of all the sneakers right here!!

gosha did the og air max 95s back in 2010 iirc

Answer me

>You
There you got what you came for, now fuck off

christ this thread is shit. OP, please kill yourself. your attempt at making a fashion discussion is embarrassing. explain why you like it, don't just say "best imo" and do nothing to justify it. you're part the reason Veeky Forums is such a terrible shape. you're also shining a negative light on Gosha and losing people's respect for its brand because of this.

these anons are right and you're dismissing them even though they're helping your embarrassing thread. again kill yourself.

Yeah I would, as I have no qualms about shopping at fast fashion stores if they produce a product I like.

I'd personally not. Like said, the designs feel uninspired and I'd get more satisfaction and the "feeling" this collection is going for at a shitty thrift store for $5 instead of paying $500+ for it on resale.

get the fuck out and go back to (le)ddit.

Daily Reminder: If you buy fast fashion, you don't belong here.

Nice logic trap man

Not him, but how is that a logic trap?
Fast Fashion is fruitless when it comes to developing your sense of style. It's chasing skirts without knowing what dictates them; it's an unsustainable way to build a wardrobe since it's based only on cheap materials and fleeting trends.
How can one actively choose fast fashion even as a poorfag? It wastes your time and money.

Oldfag here. This is how probably 25% of my high school dressed

not a logic trip. he's completely right. ethics, moral, quality, etc. so many factors that prove fast fashion is garbage.

>would you buy this if it was from zara?
>if you say yes then you should get out of Veeky Forums
>if you say no then you agree that gosha is a talentless designer
Hmm, I wonder where the trap lies

I have never had an issue with fast fashion items being poorly constructed. I don't buy from Zara, but nothing I have purchased at Uniqlo has ever shown signs of damage, poor materials or construction. I know full well why trends exist in fast fashion, hence why I'm here posting in a runway thread instead of asking where I can buy fake roshe runs in the WAYWT thread.

>gosha
>talented designer

love this imo

that's your own fault for having shit tastes. not a trap

also
>gosha
>talented

Good stuff

Of all my years on this image board I've never witnessed such autism.

you and me both. tell it to OP and his /r/streetwear club

I like the double breasted there, too bad I'm sure it'll be expensive af