youtube.com/watch?v=5qb8w0kFVL0
endclothing.com/us/jason-markk-premium-shoe-cleaning-kit-3691.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post Jason marks

that suede looks fucked

it is, I've worn them hard for close to two years

Such an underrated product line

are they still comfortable?

100x more comfortable than when I first got them. They stretch to ur foot. They kinda make a suction noise when I put them on now because they're so fit to my feet. The leather is much softer too.

user would you be able to give me an idea on the sizing for margiela gats? unrelated to shoe care I know sorry :(

ppl say they're true to size, but if you can go down half a size, i recommend it. They do stretch a lot. I take a 42 in most shoes and a 10 in Nike. I got the 42.5 in margiela and they fit like a brand new pair of 43 now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qb8w0kFVL0
At around 3:40 this guy shows the difference between shoe trees and no shoe trees on leather boots. If you have leather shoes, do yourself a favor and get shoe trees.

I did something like this recently with my AF1s. I'll be cleaning my Velcro Lows tomorrow. If this thread is still up I'll post the difference on here.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that. I mean, I have it, too, and I like the products but they are pretty overpriced for what they are. But desu I trust the brand name so idk.

Exact same recommendation as . I went a half size down on mine and they hurt for about ~10 wears then became comfortable.

got any pics of the inside

I didn't try to clean the inside, I just wear new socks every time I put them on

they dried up nice

mmm gats aren't worth the $470?

>taking care of your shoes

if you do anything other than wear them and let them run their course, youre a pleb

You can pick them up at 300

asset & demand ~

dirty looks better.

Am I missing something? I have the same "problem" if it is one, with my MMM gats. How do I clean them up?

I cleaned them, see before
And after
with Jason marks

>Jason marks
Sorry if I'm a bit slow. Did you get their kit I see on their website? Or?

endclothing.com/us/jason-markk-premium-shoe-cleaning-kit-3691.html

The solution says not to use on dyed suede, so it'll probably only work with white gats. I can try it on my brothers orange gats as there already fucked and see what happens if y'all want

Thanks, Veeky Forumsm. I have the white ones as well as no problem here.

only seen them for 358

They were on some website (forgot the name, sorry) for around $220 a month ago. A good price is probably in the $200-250 range.

Having a fun time fucking these up. Enjoying my purchase.

prob just gonna cop for retail somewhere, getting the black ones

Now that it's almost summer I have to put my boots away. Do I just leave them sideways in their box like they came? I don't want to crease them or anything

Yes in fact you should always put it back in the box

am I an autist or something
I have a pair of mmm gat's and the upper separated from the sole on the right side on my right shoe
they're seriously my favorite pair of shoes but now I'm paranoid of buying another pair because I don't want it to happen again

u might have a really weird gait
fix it, see a physical therapist, stretch, and stop walking funny

or maybe your right food is just wider than ur left

How the fuck do people manage to make their leather/seude sneakers get this fucked up?

I've owned pairs of designer sneakers for years that I've worn at least 2-3 times a week and they are in 8-9/10 condition still. If I need to go somewhere where there is gonna be a lot of dirt I wear beaters like Vans or NB 420s

>shit bait in current year

Underrated? I thought Jason Markk was was pretty much the go-to among sneakerheads.

I do have absurdly wide feet so maybe thats it

I wore them pretty much everyday for two years. I wore them hiking, in the mud, snow, rain and dirt. They've held up considerably well. They've been my beaters, because I can afford to have mmm as beaters

so can anyone. just buy them and use em as beaters nigger.

Anyone who can buy them can have them as beaters. It doesn't make you any less retarded for using designer sneakers as beaters for shit like hiking etc.

she's a retard with daddy issues. that's why no one argues with her. it's best to leave it be

relevant post
2 years deep on these

that's why I have an extra I keep clean u fags

accidentally spilled coffee on my hender's. r they fucked?

prolly better than before
beat to shit or bust

bad lacing, looks good only on boots really

any tips for cleaning suede? just the grey bit on one of my GATs is a bit dirty but it really ruins the overall look, no clue what the stain is from

see

So this is the fifth GAT thread now?

Can I clean my sneakers in the washing machine?

If u use cold water and air dry, yeah, but it's lazy and u run the risk of fucking them up. Assuming they have no suede or leather

Google, get proper suede cleaning shit

sounds expensive

GAT's are honestly one of the few timeless shoes out there, they look good with any outfit.

i just bought a bunch and consistently do laundry lol

Yea they're dope. Very convenient and easy to wear. They're stupid comfortable too

>They're stupid comfortable too

honestly haven't found a more comfortable pair of shoes like the how GAT's are. I don't know why they're so comfy.

probably the only redeeming thing that came out of the German army lol

I owned 14 pairs at one point

surplus or mmm

mmm and 1 pair of hender's

I recently got a used pair of blush gats on ebay, and when I tried to clean them with just straight water the pinkish color turned like dark brown immediately. I'm afraid to clean them now, is that color change normal? It turned back to the normal color after a bit but the marks are still visible.

Yeah, see the first pic after I cleaned and then I after I dried

this, dirty is always better

if it's the suede it's a water stain, get a suede brush and other shot to clean suede with

nah it's mostly the leather. the suede is scuffed up but Im OK with that. Its the stains on the leather that look bad.

that post gave me hope, I might have to get the Jason mark kit cause your shoes look clean af

This happened to me on my stan smiths. Same foot same side of the shoe. I have really wide feet, I call them donald duck feet. I do have too short achilles tendons so I walk a bit weird. I'm size 42. just giving you some more data so you can draw conclusions. I don't know either if it's the wide feet or the way I walk