High Rise Trousers

Does anyone know where I can buy off the rack, high rise trousers that are of decent quality?

I've heard the trick of buy dress pants larger than you usually do and then get them tailored but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Damn i really want to dress like this and i'm only 24.

Try buying in dadcore mall brands like Marks & Spencer

You might want to try some #menswear stuff instead? Epaulet does a decent high rise in the clarke and gable fit.

I don't know if dadcore will cut it. Low rise has been normal for a long time now. High rise today is more cutting edge than it is traditional.
The only place I know to reliably get it is Cowboy Cut jeans.

diet butcher do some high rise wool pants that are actually fairly lightweight

apparently Basic Rights are pretty good, they have a bunch of high waisted trousers

God bless you.

I'm close to 22, I plan on dressing this way as soon as possible (hence why I'm looking for this type of trouser). As much as I love my hoodies and high tops, I'm tired of the image it projects. I'm starting to care too much how well I look no matter the situation.

Uniqlo U

>dadcore
Low rise IS dadcore, it was our faggoty-ass parents' and grandparents' generations that introduced that shit. That's why they call well fitting trousers "grandpa trousers" and joke about the fit, their shit taste was what destroyed things in the first place.

But they tucked their shirts in.

Tucking your shirt in with high-waist is more comfortable too. Since that shit won't blouse and pop out.

Yeah but it would be considered funny or comedic in this day and age.

Sad !

>$160
lmao

>poorfag

>fag with no concept of the value of money

>implying money has worth

It's all fucking meaningless when you die anyways, at least die in nice clothes

I'm not entirely sure if that's an insult unless you don't have a lot of money and are just wastefully buying things.

I only wear Our Legacy Chino 22 and Sailor Pants. Nice rise and the quality is all good. Tad bit overpriced but worth it for some scandi minimalism at its best!

I wear Etautz. Great trousers!!!

criticisms of pricing are one of the most boring discussions about fashion

I think they look cooler when they are less slim. Love high waist with a relaxed leg.

more high rise trouser inspo family

If you insist, here's a quick dump of my favorites.

Looks like that dude from Get Out

Get out, you're right

got anything newer-looking in high-waisted inspo?

I really like the look, but a lot of these examples seem like relics

Does anyone make cheap high rise pants? I'm looking to buy several pairs of pants so I can at least go most of the week in them.

The best you can do is cowboy cut or cowboy cut slims.

That's a shame, I was looking for something more like the pants in the OP rather than jeans.

Let me put it this way: I've seen this thread made three times so far and this is the first time I've seen someone make a suggestion that actually bore fruit. The Basic Rights post.
In a couple of years they might be everywhere but it appears to be slim pickings right now.

The prophecy was true!

this movie is why high waisted got popular

As though high waisted shit wasn't all over the runway before Her came out...

High waisted pants became trendy the same way everything else does, as a reaction to the perceived played out look of low rise pants. Fashion is cyclical.

Some kid thinks he's rebellious by wearing the exact opposite of what's trendy, then his friends catch on, and finally it ends up on the runway and in movies where the fuccbois on Veeky Forums finally learn about it.

yeah i was impressed they could make such cheap trousers too

Yeah but nah, I reckon. In that the rise of pants is more of a change than say... How many buttons on a jacket. High-rise vs low-rise is a very different feeling and may be uncomfortable and thus unmarketable.
I think this is why rise doesn't appear to change as quickly as other things can.