How do i become a normie?

how to keep regular hours?
how to socialize with actual people?
how to perform optimally in school & work?
how to achieve something IRL?
how to do social media like a normal person (that is not for trolling, meme propaganda or other degenerate shit)?
how to acquire a goal to work to in life?
how to not dissapoint my parents?
how?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1MOL822Z70BLJZNmDsVQeB5PEeFCFgpIbVLFkfb5eELw/edit?pli=1
pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veeky Forums is the most normie board so : clothes is a good start
The rest of the questions I'm pretty sure nobody knows how to answer it so heh

Find a purpose. Stop living life aimlessly like the jewish programming is forcing you to do. Get off the internet seeking meaningless gratification and go look for a passion. Everybody has a few it just takes some time to figure them out. If you're under 25 you still have a lot of time to find those passions and work for them.

If you're in a bad place (which it sounds like you are) start with self-improvement. Start reading books, exercising, eating better and dressing better.

Get therapy, learn about finances-- read up on minimalism so you know how to live efficiently while having very little.

Little be little all your discipline in all those facets of day to day life should open your eyes to your passions and your goals and then you have to come up with a plan to get there. Ask people around you or people that are where you want to be for their input.

I'm trying to get their myself but the hardest thing for me is being afraid to fail so I don't try, so that's the biggest obstacle I'm trying to overcome.

As far as socializing get a hobby that makes you go outside. Photography, collecting something that's fun to look for in stores-- when I was taking plant morphology I used to have to go out and sketch plants and people would just just be drawn to me sitting in the grass scribbling. Talk to people while you do these things, exchange contact info, and you're socializing.

Don't dress for bitches, but be mindful that bitches love a dude that knows how to dress because most dudes can't so even minimal effort has its perks.

>read up on minimalism

Any recommendations?

Team sports are the best way to socially become a normie.

Wow this pic is garbage

If those are the kind of women you faggots are aiming at, I sincerely pity you

>Stop buying your clothes so big
Fuck you

>what women want: pull you closer by a necktie

like a dog on a leash? so she can collect alimony and shit so you don't get away when the relationship sucks. fuck these whores.
anybody who doesn't think about punching straight in a cunt's face for thinking that is mentally ill and a cuck.

purpose but I think purpose doesn't make somebody a normie and shouldn't. don't be a normie, be yourself instead.

Read Dale Carnegie's How to Make Friends and Influence People
>0 to Normie real quick
Fastest and easiest way to become a likable, persuasive individual

>virgin/10

>Men should be carrying a messenger bag

you don't want to become a normie trust me

normies live awful lives which is why they need outlets like "partying" in order to stay sane and not go on a killing spree

>t. normie

once you go un-normie, you can never go back

What do you want to be?

seems very interesting, should I read the original or the new "In the digital age" one?

Normies aren't effay.

>How to go Sockless

okay then, faggot.
have fun being a cuck to these harpies then.
fuck you.

if you have ever posted on Veeky Forums, or even know that Veeky Forums exists, it's doubtful you can ever become a true normie

you'll probably never go full normie, because that requires being a neurotypical extravert with high empathy
if you want to be a better, happier person you need to focus on self-improvement

Not true in the slightest, especially for people under 20, my ex gf was an art hoe but still a normie and she regularly went on /fa and /mu

>desired by women
>cuck
Looks like user's got noone to pull his necktie

Benzos are the only thing that make me feel normal.

>normie
>high empathy

mmmm
ehhhhhhhhhh

this isn't a dungeon anymore user, sadly
every normie I know knows this place

The original. Well there's a new, updated "original" that's not the one that you're talking about that I prefer. They took out the parts about manipulating your significant other and added updated anecdotes beyond the 1930s. All around great book, highly recommend

I'm 26 years old and I've never had a job. I have nothing to put on my resume, what the fuck do i do? I'm intelligent and have good people skills, i just hate anything where i have to be fake. The only job I've had was a canvassing job that I only kept for like a week because it was so fucking fake and gay. I live in the US.

halp

>unironically suggesting converse ever, let alone in "casual American"

>Urban Woodsman
>13%
>Workwear fags in charge of getting btfo

you stay around them and eventually youll slowly become normie

your brain is more flexible than you think, im diagnosed with literal autism yet i socialized myself (didnt have a choice) when i started boarding school - nowadays nobody except myself would ever even suspect im literally autistic

also, drugs

i know that not everyone had the same issue like me, but for me, the answer to all your questions was just leaving my comfort zone

Self-improvement isn't bad, especially not if you're autistic and you have to start somewhere. It's just that after a certain point I believe it's not that important. Self-improvement is basically narcissist masturbation. You actually fool yourself into thinking you're doing progress just because you're writing an analysis of Crimge & Punishment.

Self-improvement, for me, only helped me leave my NEETcave but it didn't help me succeed in life. Just focus on your goals. No need to obsess over macros or how many books you read.

extremely reddit post desu

Do you have a degree?
I'd say get into sales since it's the easiest way to make money without a degree or knowledge but you don't want to be fake soooo....

Well there's nothing more normie than being reddit, I'd assume. Never really been there, but you apparently have.

>how to keep regular hours?
block off time to dedicate to gym/study/work. buy a journal or use your phone to have all this written down. then put in effort to do this

>how to socialize with actual people?
just talk, sorry no other better advice
start with small talk no matter how awkward ( i figured this out in highschool when i was a autist)

>how to perform optimally in school & work?
schedule time for studying/prof hours/tutorial and get help from classmates and online
try ur best for work but i dont sweat it. focus on feeling good before work (like sleeping well/eating well/grooming)

>how to achieve something IRL?
sorry but u just have to do it, if u want a good body hit the gym and stop eating like shit
same with grades, put down the phone to study

>how to do social media like a normal person (that is not for trolling, meme propaganda or other degenerate shit)?
only post cool pics for insta (hanging out with friends/travel pics/food pics/u outside)
facebook profile should be trimmed to nothing
snapchat stories are for basic pics of travel and food and random pics of your friends
trim twitter if used, and be careful of reddit/Veeky Forums

>how to acquire a goal to work to in life?
thats up to u to find out what u want
my goal is to travel (ik basic) and have a good time with friends/family. studying hard and getting a job will help that so i work towards trips to cali with my best friend and spending the holidays with my family

>how to not dissapoint my parents?
idk about ur parents but for me as long as i know what i want and have good judgement they are happy

>how?
its all up to u to change,
user from /fa who used to have the same questions

Not that user but helping anyways I guess.
Any stoic philosopher or maybe meditations or even the middle path of the Buddha

all this proved to me is the average woman is a fucking pleb

docs.google.com/document/d/1MOL822Z70BLJZNmDsVQeB5PEeFCFgpIbVLFkfb5eELw/edit?pli=1
pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT

>he tries, the poor guy

what the fuck do they mean by this ?? fuck

empathy as in "ability to understand what the fuck people mean and why the fuck they act the way they do"

is there any point in starting small talk if i don't want to ? like i'm not interested in his day or anything

Jesus Christ, Veeky Forums certainly went to shit.