QTDDTOT

>Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread
Ask away lads!

My question: How do we eliminate 'Fuccboi General'? I think the people in those threads have diseases.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXDU9um19HM
kommandostore.com/german-bundeswehr-flecktarn-parka/
lucid777.com/product/bioweapon-zip-up-ivory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they do, that's why we have fuccboi general. It's a containment thread for dumb questions so we aren't getting new threads every other minute like this one. Next time you want to shitpost, take it to fuccboi general

That wasn't a question

Goddamn newfag. What happened to "lurk moar" rule?

kill yourself

Where can I cop Barron's shirt?

Someone once told me that if I graduate I should wear Full Rick but now I'm not sure about shoes. Are these boots are too high and make my legs look short or should I wear flat sandals?

Ur hips have gotten bigger

Yeah I'd definitely go with something more low profile like sandals or some shit.

Yeah the flat sandals I have are much simpler and look more seasonally appropriate. They're currently being repaired but this is what they look like

Much better

yeah ur boots look fine and all, can u jsut go back to posting nudes again desu?

(double dubs)
(terrorist dubs)
(hitler dubs)
(trips)
(dubs)

eat my ass fuccboi general. your days are numbered

how do I respond to someone who calls me a faggot for tucking my shirt in?

No u

Or

U guessed it

Wink at them and seductively scan than from head to toe

Just give them a look like pic related. Facial expressions can sometimes convey thoughts too complex for words.

them*

she has always had wide hips

cut it out with the boots

So this is like the fedora wearing guy but a woman?

"No it goes with everything just trust me"

yeah tripsk is like the girl version of a normal fa autist. she has some good pieces and a nice body but can't seeem to put these two together

It's a hard pill to swallow. Took me years to accept that there was a difference between a beautiful item on its own (boots, watch, shirt) and said item as worn and in combination with your body and your other clothes.

Does Veeky Forums prefer dark brown boots with black jeans, or black boots with blue jeans?
relevant pic, but not interested in those specific fits, just the colour combos of boots and jeans

also, are brown boots more versatile than black boots, in Veeky Forums's opinion? every time I consider buying black boots, I can only imagine myself wearing black jeans and a sem-formal outfit

Will I look stupid if I wear leather combat boots while it's 80 degrees outside?

what is the black bar for?

Newbie here, are dress shirts better long sleeve or short sleeve? Should I roll them up in the summer?

I'm a skinny fat so no arms to show off, just rule of thumb, are any out or generally better outside of work?

I think left is better but I prefer blue + brown

Those boots make you look incredibly small

I wanted to ask what kind of top The Weekend is wearing in this video and well, that question doesn't deserve its own thread so, there you go. Pls respond.
youtube.com/watch?v=eXDU9um19HM

Is there a website to buy office clothes direct from China/Pakistan etc? Ideally I want to provide my measurements and get something fitted.

what happened to the patch threads?? I haven't seen them in a few days

does buzz suit me well?

I like left more. I'm sort of getting sick of black jeans desu
not necessarily, it depends on the rest of the fit
I think rolled up looks better in the summer, but I guess it does depend on if you want to show off your arms
You can make one yourself if you want
looks decent, I usually prefer a slightly longer buzz though

is this color ok? I know a bright shirt and a dark tie would be better but the saleswoman said the combination on the left is ok. there are only 2 days left till prom and I have no time to get a new shirt online and in the stores, there is no fit for a lanklets like me. so I have to decide between this two. my question is which one makes me less a clown?

Can't decide if I want to get mono 1460s or 1461s. Help please.

Why are you covering your nips like we haven't seen them before

"it's comfy reee"

what are you ethnicity I can't seem to place you
also how much is a good price for a Moncler Cezanne that was about 2K after taxes from a few years ago? in worn condition

>MUH DICK

I would eat a mile of your turds just to lick your anus.

I'm falling for the meme and am about to cop a german flecktarn parka

Can anyone help me with this sizing? I'm 6'5 190 pounds, what size should I get?

Does this tank top look awkward? If not can I wear it outside the gym?

Assuming you have a chest size greater than 40inchs at gr15 should be perfect.

looks fine, stop over thinking clothing that casual and basic. As long as you're not wearing to something even semi formal, who gives a fuck. it's summer.

Thank you. :^)

Also, fuck amazon. If you live in the US buy from Ivan.

kommandostore.com/german-bundeswehr-flecktarn-parka/

You mean this right? I don't go on /k/ much but I have heard of this guy. 1. Can I trust this guy with my credit card info? 2. Would sizing up to gr17 be okay? From what I've read they run a little big but I prefer my jackets to be baggy anyways.

He has gr14 and gr17, I would prefer it to be a little baggier honestly so

Measure your chest. With the help of his nifty chart. I've bought multiple items from him with no issue. He even sent me a free pair of meme boots when the first ones where a lemon without a complaint.

How do you guys keep your shoes smelling fresh?

Good shit, thanks again user.

Lets say you had to wear these hiking shoes for a long time, what else would you wear that kind of fits?
Any inspo?

What colors does a white snapback NOT go with?

what are these kind of pants called?

You shouldn't be wearing dark colored shirts. Get a white shirt

They just look like wool trousers or chinos

Is there a way to burn fat just in my face? I'm 5'9" 130lb, so my body fat is already kinda low. Just looking to make my cheeks a bit less chubby and hopefully tighten up my face a bit.

Spot reduction is a myth, there is no way to burn fat in specific parts of your body

anyone got an ID on these?

Should i get this or is the biohazard symbol too edgy?

lucid777.com/product/bioweapon-zip-up-ivory

>fat just in my face
> body fat is already kinda low

"Kinda low" is not low. Get thinner.

>just in my face

No, you can't. But, you can beat more likely culprits like bloat by changing your diet. If you drink alcohol at all - don't.

look at their clothes, give a giggling face and go away
that will make them so insecure if you do it right

how do we eliminate this QTDDTOT reddit disease

Get ready for people asking you to poz up their negholes if you walk around in that.

The color of dirt and sweat (aka keep it clean!)
Baking soda

she is indian

what socks do you guys wear? I know people get wool socks and shit but what do you wear in the summer?

I'm in Rome. W2c CP achilles?

What are these fixed patch jeans called?
And do you have some inspo for that?

Taobao, via an agent like superbuy

KAPITAL

lol no
these are Junya Watanabe from s/s15

I..it would be n..nice if you guys would contr..tribute to tuxbell...

Boro. It's more a technique/philosophy than a type of jeans. Check warosu.

I need a hat to wear with business casual.

I'm not some underage redditor wanting to tip my fedora to m'lady, I need a hat because I shave my head and it gets sunburned if I don't wear one.

Come on senpai, what's his top called? I need an answer.

Is this just the right length ?

yeah, just get them tapered

it looks like a jacket. carhartt wip might have something similar

Thanks user

Cop or nah?

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

W2c High rise chinos? Everlane chinos fit perfect but the material is poor.

Would wearing these with mono 1461s and cropped trousers (black or grey) be too loud?

i got a nice brown bucket hat just sitting in my collection and i'm not sure what i can wear with it. lost some weight so i'm looking to buy shit to go with it. help me if you can cause im autist

they look like dickies.

Where do you usually shop online?

>wool

R u blind

where should my tie land if im a fat ass and wear my pants at my hips. should it still cover my belt buckle or should i just have it land at my waist line as if i were wearing my pants at the right spot

im also a fatass and would like an answer to this. i feel like i look bad in dress clothes

Who makes decent shorts?
Looking for simple, versatile shorts that I can wear with t-shirts for daily wear.

Where's a good place to buy ties? Like I want somewhere that has more variety from the usual stripe/checker/paisley/blank pattern

>black coat
>black shirt

Why

Serious series of questions, guys. Absolute newbie when it comes to fashion here and I want your suggestions.

Weather is crazy where I live, like it might rain the next day or not. So I'm fully decided on getting pic related as a "daily driver." I'm not also fond of wearing shorts outside of my house and when going to the gym, even during summer. Also, I live in the tropics so it's hot all the time anyway.

What fabrics should I go for?
What pants suit the timbs well?
Can the timbs be business casual? I'm thinking of rolled up shirts and polo shirts.
Is it tryhard to even own timbs outside of temperate countries?
Also, are there wheat belts I can pair with the timbs?

there's an entire thread on wheat belts to pair with Timbs. It has literally thousands of suggestions

Crap, didn't realize that Timberland also have wheat belts.

I've been watching Narcos lately and I really liked their style and shit.

Now I want to start dressing in old school polos and short sleeved shirts.

I live in a country where it gets really warm during summer but no one dressed like this, I am afraid I would look retarded.

Thoughts?

w2c western clothes?
>inb4 thrift/slp ss15

Don't daily them unless you live in NY

What exactly constitutes a "baby face"? I've seen people with completely opposite features be referred to as "baby-faced".