jcrew.com/p/C1906
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was going to ask this as well actually

w2c pants that fit like this?

That is not a great tie colour

Are fidget spinners effay?
youtube.com/watch?v=TPo3m5qQHRM

holy kek he's so meme worthy

lol Veeky Forums virgins making fun of a billionaire 10 year old. Peasants.

No one is making fun of him, fucking retard.

Who's making fun? The first thing I did when I saw him in the news was go to /pol/, /tv/, and Veeky Forums to see if anyone had found the shirt.

jcrew.com/p/C1906

Hero.

Well he does look retarded on this pics desu that's why people think they're making fun of him

>billionaire shops at JCrew
Fug

T H A N K Y O U
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

>We're sorry. This item has been so popular, it has sold out.
FUCK

You could probably have that shirt made at one of those custom shirt stores or do it yourself

Okay /fa I normally never come on this board but i assume I can request what brand sneakers he's wearing?
They're definitely New Balance but I can't find which specific one. The closest I can find is '574 Core sneakers' and that's still not quite it. If anyone can find it I'd appreciate that. Cheers

They are 574s just in a custom colorway. You can make custom 574s on their website to look like his if you want.

Michael Cera core at its finest

who chooses the colors for rich kids like this? does rich families hire professional fashionistas?

no ones making fun of him, he's just a kid.

so you're the only person shitting on him?

I'm liking the '70s aesthetic

No joke I thought it was Michael Cera in OP's thumbnail at first.

I think his mom dresses him

i unironically want to wear this

tysm

same

Barroncore is the new shit

i unitonically love everything about him

i wish he was my little bro

His inauguration look is what I aspire to

I don't think I've ever seen a shot of this kid where he doesn't yawn at least once.

Is Barron the ultimate Veeky Forums?

dang melania's got some bobos

More like praise him only because he's presidents son and /pol/ knows no boundaries

But this is a good fit

Ringer tees are pretty cool, not gonna lie. I have a better appreciation of them since seeing Scott Pilgrim wearing them in 'Scott Pilgrim vs The World'...

Wew.

He looks like he will grow up and become Patrick Bateman. PB looked well in all those (now) hideous fits in the movie.