Has anybody here made a career change? What did you do before, and what did start doing? Did everything work out?

Has anybody here made a career change? What did you do before, and what did start doing? Did everything work out?

dont know how relevant this is but i started audio engineering while getting my associates and actually am losing my hearing because of this disease i got. now im getting into finance and illustration, im just glad i wasnt at a 4 year school when it happened

> 16 - 18
Lifeguard. So much fun.
> 18 - 21
Petstore. Pretty fun.
> 21 - 25
College. Other than getting high and fucking women, a waste of my time and money
> 26
Strugglesville. Unemployed mostly. Some odd jobs.
> 27 - 28
Worked at a payroll company. Cubicle farm. Worst job of my life. Literally could drive a man to suicide.
> 28
Started a kitchen and bath tile company

Its been a weird and rocky road. But things are bretty good now. Made $600 today in 6 hours.

>Started a kitchen and bath tile company

I've always wanted to get into this, any advice on how to find clients?

social media and flyers

>21-25 college

Retard detected. I graduated college at 21.

good for you?

>actually thinking an age difference that insignificant matters
It's guys like you I'm thankful for that make the job market so much less competitive.

>Thought i wanted to be a chef

>Did that for four years, Never made over $16 and hour.

>Decided i hate being poor and got a new trade

>got hired by a railroad

>made 80k my first year

Best decision of my life

>4 years
>insignificant

fucking laughing

what did you become, conductor?

when i tried applying for that they rejected me by email without ever talking to me.

You don't get out much, do you kiddo.

You are literally 4 years behind me. Are you retarded? If you think 4 years isn't a long time you are in denial.

>being 25 at graduation

Going into craft distilling, saving up the money from my shitty full time job to pay for it

... Audio engineering?
So like, electrical engineering with a focus on audio? Or

You sound very intelligent. It's a good idea to go to college immediately after highschool but a lot of people never think of it. You really have a big leg up.
What job do you have now, if I could ask?

>He thinks life is a race

Kek insecure dickhead detected. Bet you're always miserable because you get jelly whenever you see ppl more successful than you and get an overinflated sense of ego whenever you see someone worse off.

changed from being a cadmonkey "landscape architect in training" to env scientist. do phase I ESAs, LSIs, and asbestos surveys now. i think i made a decent-enough decision.

Kek he also didn't tell me what job he has now

He's pissed about something, wonder what it is. Probably never had a job before so now that he has the one he does he doesn't appreciate it. On my native board we would say "get fucked normie"

Just saw this you duck. I work for a Fortune 500 as an actuary.

70k per year age 23. 60k saved so far. Just made $1400 past 3 days on MGT. Sup NIGGER??

Kekekekekek post boipucci

Holy shit, stop making me cringe.
You're fine with graduating early, I did the same.
But it doesn't fucking matter in the end.
People can graduate at 30 and still have a good life.

And, please stop posting, I can't help but imagining a high pitched 10 year old voice.

Ok spic. G night wetbackkk

I enrolled at 21 and completed a bachelors in 4 years.

I guess that's pretty retarded.

I'm gonna kill myself now.

Work at McDonalds as a middle aged crew member and suffering slight depression at my situation. However, I do sell a few stuff on ebay fpr items I bought that have inflated in price. Very small scale as it's hard to get good ratings when not selling a lot of crap. Not very business minded so I only consider it making a little cash on the side.

Went from EMT to physicians assistant

My salary went from below 40k to over 80k in under 4 years. I love my job

like i had an internship at a radio station lined up and everything. was going to get an associates and work my way up.