Chokers for a male

Im 28 and Iberian.
I bought 4 and plan to wear them. One is black. I love the shapes, the elasticity, the style and the symmetrical contrast they create on the neck. Do males wear chokers in your country? How to make them socially and fashionably acceptable for males?
How to combine them this summer?
Give advice fashion pros plz

These are cheap and I love them

are you gay? if you are they're okay. are you straight? just be aware everyone will think you're gay.

>Im 28 and Iberian.
>Iberian

Only thing I know is no one from the iberian peninsula says I'm iberian as opposed to I'm spanish,portuguese,basque,etc

sos argentino weon?

also the choker is absolutely the gayest thing you could put on your neck apart from a cock

if you MUST wear a necklace look for something else

Im not gay, but I like those and Im trying to wear them without looking gay
Im Castillian

>Im Castillian

stop wearing chokers manolo

i feel like they can work on men, but just be aware, everyone will think you're gay and obnoxious and most will automatically hate you
if you're ok with that then by all means go ahead

>Im not gay, but I like those and Im trying to wear them without looking gay
You can't. Really, it is not possible. You can wear a fucking skirt without looking gay if you do it the right way, but not a choker. If you are morte than 13 years old, you will appear gay and there is literally no way to avoid that

shit looks gay as fuck.
is ok if you a faggot I guess.

"I'm not gay but I kinda like cock" -OP

I'm heterosexual

">" iberian
">" wearing s choker

as if you are not gay enough already manolo

No, you're not Mario

I'm gay and this is not ok. Just stick to a silk scarf or cravat.

dont listen to haters
ure automatically more manly than 99% of guys here if u even decided to get a choker

they fear judgement like LITTLE PUSSIES

www.opisafaggot.com

wow I didn't expect this to be a legitimate website

pretty cool

just makes you look gay

sure, you can choose to wear it just because you want to.

but the consequences of this will be:
- most people will think you are gay.
- most girls will think you are gay, and therefore won't hit on you (or understand when you are hitting on them).
- most gay guys will expect you to be a submissive cock-sucking bottom, and might hit on you.

by all means, go right ahead

Every day this guy comes on Veeky Forums and tries to sell something queer as fuck to us.

everyone as in "normal" people will think you are gay
honestly the only way you can pull this off is by having a very distinctive face, like you could model for hba

>Butt plugs for a male
Im 28 and Iberian.
I bought 4 and plan to wear them. One is black. I love the shapes, the elasticity, the style and the symmetrical contrast they create on the anus. Do males wear butt plugs in your country? How to make them socially and fashionably acceptable for males?
How to combine them this summer?
Give advice fashion pros plz

If you he is charismatic the girls won't be a problem but the rest is true

It's really not the kind of thing you'd wear if you have a problem with people thinking you're gay. I started wearing a standard leather choker because I'd already gone in for a faggy look with black painted nails. I like it, it's cool but it sure as shit isn't 'manly'.

You're going to look really gay bro.

>wearing the universal "all holes are open" signifier

Bit gay desu

In America you'd be a flaming fucking homosexual, the kind homosexuals would spot like a bear in a restaurant and avoid unless they're just as flaming or not afraid of massive attention. Where ever the fuck you live couldn't possibly be further behind.

If this is the look you want, that's fine.

Judging by the picture your posted, that's likely your inspiration and the image you're going for. I hope you're aware of the complete lack of masculinity in your outlook of fashion.

Fashion doesn't have to be the newest, edgiest trend but you should look towards the image you want to present before you start buying products worn exclusively by 16 year old girls.

So much sexual insecurity itt

Why do you feel the need to introduce yourself?

I mean, if wearing a small pice of dark elegant and plastic around your neck is making you question sexuality, then I have some "bad news" for you
Because to a certain extent the age and racial background influences the

OP doesn't look like him though
this
even your inspo is clearly gay. And you're going for the gay as shit chokers too.
Have fun choking on cock
>t. gayanon

Go back to /pol/ pls

keked

Literally everybody will think you are gay. If you are gay that's fine.

If you're hetro you should not wear a choker ever. You don't look good. You look super gay.

You're going to look gay. Maybe some day the conception will change but you don't live in that time unfortunately.

It's kinda gay and depends a lot on the style. It can work but don't expect to be drowning in pussy. Personally, I like them but I'm also a huge gay

You could literally fuck a tranny and give them a reach around and you'd be able to convince more people that you're straight than if you wore a choker.