>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/9cHDRqnH

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

is whole grain rice ok if I only have a peanut butter sandwich on whole grain bread in the morning?

Currently at >10% BF and if anyone think it is funny, then wait for a < 22ÂșC day. You feel like death coming for you.

who cares if my blood pressure was B A D today?? i get kimchi U v U

side note, i've reduced steps to 10k now that i'm eating less than 1000cals again. is this gonna be ok?? also is kimchi a good thing

1134 calories so far today. going to bed in an hour or two.

probably have a few slices of bacon and round that out to about 1400 which am happy with

Depends what the rest of your diet looks like. What's a typical full day look like?

Nice. I'm happy for you.

i eat one home cooked meal in a day and it feels like a huge amount of food
i feel good throughout the entire day thanks to hot tea
is weight loss really this easy?

I'm jealous of you. I've been so hungry lately, I feel like it was easier before. I'm just maintaining but it has been a bit of a struggle lately.

personally i think it's v easy when you know what youre doing

wish i could drink alcohol more often tho.

Not that user, but I've fallen back into my nightly beer routine and it's such a waste of calories.

Recently kicked drinking 2l of cider a night (900 calories) and feel a lot better for it, i feel the pain

It was my main escape from loneliness which has been the hardest part to deal with

That's awesome. Yeah, I have really long wageslaving work days from like 6:45am until 5pm and then I'm just exhausted and stressed so nice to have a beer at the end of the day. I need to quit it. It's stress and loneliness.

I need to just quit it. Did you find any tips or something that made it easier for you?

Honestly the biggest motivation is that i know i've slacked off into becoming skinnyfat again and that if i don't drop the cider i won't be able to trim down and look good

And i have convinced myself that losing the weight means more chance of gf

which is ashamedly always priority number one

i cant stop giving into cravings

I keep telling myself that i'll do better the next day but i never do and it makes me wanna die

>tfw now i love the taste of water
>tfw now i prefer it to soda

Thanks. Yeah, I'd like a gf too. I'm so lonely.

Struggling with this also. I've gotten to my goal weight but now maintaining is harder than I imagined. Then I have a few bad calorie days and need to do IF23:1 for a while or something.

well good job reaching your goal weight. i still have about 10 pounds left to go.

We have each other for now user

we're all gonna make it

Thank you. You'll get there soon! It feels really good, worth the effort.

Thanks. I hope so.

that's my full day. maybe a slice of watermelon if i get too anxious or a cup of black coffee with splenda. i also drink 3 liters of water everyday.

I don't see any problem with that then.

i hope i'll lose some weight soon. i ate a lot today. i think i might just fast tomorrow and the next day.

BP too low or too high?

is 5 months enough time to lose 60 pounds in a some what healthy way? 'm 5'11 and 190 right now and taking half a year off school to work and focus on losing weight

you could be 140-150 at 5'11. that would be more manageable and normal in that time frame

no subject edition then?

>food list FINALLY got updated after a decade

Thank god

Except that if I were to eat like the sticky suggests I'd be completely broke.

I'm six foot and

that isnt that low lol

im six foot too and 170 right now or so i need too start kicking my cravings but i exercise frequently too burn fat.

I wanna lose 10kg. How long would that usually take?

Aiming to go down to 75kg from 85, though I'll look like a twig so I'm planning to hit the gym soon.

Also what food do you guys recommend to give a lot of energy throughout the day. I want to eat less heavy meals but have more energy, especially since I sleep like shit.

>75 kg
>I'll look like a twig
You must be 6'5 then.

Every lb lost is 3500 calories, so 22 lbs is 77,000 calories. If you calculate your TDEE online and stick to a constant calorie deficit you can figure out how long it'll take. 500-1000 calories under your TDEE is pretty normal, which is 1-2 lbs a week.

I'm 6'4 but pretty much the same thing.

I'll check that out, thanks user.

meant to reply to you too.

Just sticking to a diet is proving tricky

I'm at a point where my body isn't losing any more Ibs, even though I still keep at 1500 cal a day. What can I do now in order to lose some?

relateable just ate 1.3 kg of food (mostly veggies some beans) still hungry fml well this still will be my only meal so i guess i stay hungry the whole day

this is me at 49kg/169 cm

i go through a weight gain-weight loss cycle each year that goes something like this: winter i gain between 5 to maximum 10 kg, springtime i start restricting and i get down to 49-50 again, staying like this for an year and then repeat

i'd prefer to stay the same kilos - the lowest, obviously

can someone advice me what's going on?

I'm always "hungry" because I'm the biggest fucking foodie in existence. I love the taste of food, and it's not even unhealthy food quite the opposite actually but I can easily overeat my calorie limit because my tongue is always craving delicious shit. I think cooking my own stuff has contributed to this, the process alone is just so fun for something that will only be on my lips for a few minutes.

remember to lift weights during those 5 months

were you recalculating your tdee as you lost weight?

retoast from last thread

I hate to ask, but how can I go from skinny fat to just skinny? Im not AS skinny fat as I was say a year ago but now I just wanna be a cute thin boi. I already have a fairly thin physique there's just a bit of soft spots.
Could I achieve what I want from just cutting more cals? Usually hit around 1300/day and i've managed to maintain for the past year

135lbs
6'1

Once you've made dieting part of your routine i've found it becomes so easy to the point if I eat what i'd class as too much but is actually an average food consumption I feel like shit.

>taking half a year off school to work and focus on losing weight
I find that the busier I am, the easier it is to lose weight. Don't take a half a year off school.

I've had a bad week with eating, but the scale just hasn't reflected that. Maybe I just feel like I'm eating too much when I'm actually not.

I count calories on MFP, but, maybe I'm just over estimating. I also eat pretty good food, not sweets and junk, which helps.

Yeah, I started at 2000, after some time I dropped to 1700 and then to 1500. I just can't go any less since I work manual labour.

did anyone turn from fatso to thinspo?

bit gutted about the scars and skin, but there's not much I can do

That's why people eat a lot. Because of the taste. You aren't special.

Hey guys have you ever seen a before-after pic here in thinspo??
Please Veeky Forumsm show your transformations, coz ive noticed that usually before and after pics dont have effay body on the after part

Yeah but after a while fatties become numb to the taste and just eat out of habit to their bad lifestyle + addiction.

that's what turned me
a cake can be really nice, but not if you eat them every day

I did. I have some lose skin, but I went pretty slow and got lucky I guess. I only really notice it if I get on all fours and look at my tummy.

What scars do you have? I have a big one on my stomach from surgery but, nothing from weight loss. Do you mean stretch marks?

Should have done that a long time ago mate. But you probably just got off puberty

>bmi 12.5
holy shit. I remember bonganon had a bmi of like 14 and that was extreme to me. She eventually went into recovery.

So should I lose weight if I'm 5'11 160 lbs?

gender? age? body-type?

we need to see pics first but i'd usually tell you to lose like 30 lbs or so

Yeah pics probably help the most, but also depends on gender, build, and age. We probably should have a FAQ about this.

For example a young women should just be rail thin, but an old guy looks awful when too thin - only young guys look great ultra-thin.

Male/20/Probably skinnyfat, not sure if I'm skinnyfat where weight loss would be worth it

Go to 140 and see how you feel. Get some exercise for general health, it won't help much with the weight loss though as you probably know.

>feel happy since I've lost a few pounds (mostly water weight probably but still)
>but then feel sad because I remember that no matter how much weight I lose it wont fix my wide ass shoulders and fucked up lopsided jaw

Sounds good. I'll post a photo anyways if that helps things.

yeah, definitely go to 130-140 and exercise for some muscle definition. you would look really good.

You look thinner than 160 5'11" which means 140 or so will look stellar. Do some bodyweight exercises and you'll be in ottermode in addition to the health benefits.

Friendly reminder that as thin as you girls get, you'll still be ugly.

is my body Veeky Forums yet

disgusting

> currently 170cm, 59kg

is it possible to get to 50kg by the end of july eating something like 600~1000kcal(OMAD)? In the last 4 days I have lost 2kg, drinking 3l water/day, but it's just the beginning..

Also interested in

Feel like dying right now, why is that happening? I ate a lot yesterday and about 600cals at least today. Why do I feel like passing out and my whole body hurts?

same here. i just ride it out. make sure you drink plenty of water.

I had about two litres of water so far and another litre of coffee. Might drink a beer later cause I hope it's just withdrawal, but the shakes in the morning haven't been as intense as they used to be so these symptoms are lacking.

>another litre of coffee.
nigga...

Reminder

pls fuck me

How can you drink so much coffee? I get so loose stomach after drinking more than 3-4 cups

I miss stay hidrated froggo :(

me too :o(

are you an oldfag? I was wondering how bonganon, easter, and germanon were doing.

Rather easy when you get used to it

What ma g

>tfw can't drink coffee on empty stomach or I get a tummy ache.

nice pic mate, where did u get it from?

So is hydration particularly important if you have an eating disorder or is this more like an inside joke, like mom telling you to eat enough?

My ex insisted that I don't drink enough. Stupid girl.

It's important for all kinds of reasons, but the main two applicable to /thinspo/ is thirst is often misinterpreted as hunger, and when eating less you get less water through food so need to compensate.

>tfw u can see he's poor by his bathroom kek

also great for the skin

I wish I had a gf that wanted me to cum on her so I could make her skin better.

it became a meme on /thinspo/ after people reminded each other daily thats essential to drink water.
Staying hydrated while eating little helps to keep you body "safe" and healthy,its also essential for nice skin.
Also this
If you drink enough water you won't mistake your thirst for hunger and eat less
also drinking a glass of water before a meal helps with the illusion that your stomach is full so you will eat less.

fucking retards

>when the camera focuses on her face