Giorgio Armani/Emporio Armani/ Amani Collezioni General

Hello, I am an Armani fan and I was wondering what Veeky Forumss opinion on it. Also, I will answer all posts and any questions and If this thread becomes popular I will post my collection. I hope you have as much fun as me and I'm eager to hear your opinion. It's time to have an original thread and conversation

GERGIO ARMANI SS 2010

ss 2012 I think

also ss 2012 I think

Now on to Emporio Armani, the more Avant guard experiential line

all fw 2014

this is the last one for a while Rick Owens is gay as fuck buy more clown shoes you weirdos
> if that dosent start a conversation I dont know what will

still here

moreGergio Armani all ss 16

this is getting kinda boring now

still not giving you a (you) heh heh kil your self retard

neither am I so will not head your suggestion

how do people like this? armani hasnt been relevant since the 80s

Why do you have such a hard-on for Armani? Legit question.

I feel like I can answer both questions at the same time its relevance is seen in the wide over shoe leg openings for lack of a better word. That was originally and still is a common motif of Giorgio Armani suits from the namesake line and Emporio Armani. The reason why I have a "hard on" for him is that he produces almost everything you need. You have the Giorgio Armani for the classical slim fitting Italian look. Quality and sleek good fits with not being ostentatious. It's also all things in this line are made in Italy of the best materials and last forever if you take care of them. When it comes to Emporio Armani the designs are always eye catching always different and almost always streamlined. Also the way they fit they hug your body without being tight. unlike the baggier more based on the geometry of Rick owns. Excluding his leathers of course. I bet if I told you that or was Rick you'd be all over it.

i hope that answers your questions I'm happy to answer literally any comment BTW I'm going to bed in an hour. But I will be back tomorrow

what?? you couldnt tell me it was rick because it looks nothing like rick
in any case everything youve posted is trite and boring af

Fair opinion, user. Great posts, observations, and opinions like these is what we need on this board.

I feel like the 80's and early 90's was the brands time.

They have some solid quality basics in the mainline.

I hate all the other lines with a passion

I only think mainline and prive is decent

you don't have eyes apparently the only other explanation is just cognitive dissonance, to be frank. we all have to grow up soon user
thank you for the kind words
In the sense of name recognition and it wasthe "it" yuppie suit you would be correct Sieg but interns of design and things that are not strictly monetary or just name recognition. I am sorry to hear your opinion on the other lines but it is worth mentioning Armani Collezioni is the more American cut line more boxy fits and whatnot as well as American influences in design. Is probably in my opinion the most discrete of all in my opinion.

bump and good night to be continued................................

good morning

Hummmm interesting thread pity I have nothing to add.

but will bump for interest

thanks
and thanks

I'm back

this was gong so well: (
>none of my threads really gain any traction
> but a what core is this thread will.

>Rick Owens is gay as fuck

Get

Out

Is this you?

That was me BTW forgot to turn that back on

I would have been more interested in this thread had you not said that this or this had any resemblence to Rick. Baiting Rick fanboys to argue you with you is childish and makes for a shit thread. Here's your bump I guess, you faggot.

I see I have found another rick fan but still, I am more and happy to answer any questions pertaining to the thread. There is also this thing called sage that doesn't bump posts t o front if put into the option field

These shoes kinda ruin the fit. The color makes them stand out too boldly, which is not a good thing when the shoes are so wide

The collar on the shirt is interesting, although I don't like the fit. Too monotonous and the jacket silhouette doesn't complement the shirt

The top and bottom half of this fit really don't go together at all, although I really like them individually

Really like this top

Op here but I'm out of the house interesting observation but few actually buy the whole entire outfit
agreed
its one of the better ones

I disagree with almost everything here but I do like the collar

Bump for interest

so the one thing that i like about armani is that his shit is the poster definition of cyberpunk costume. like, if you wanna look like you gone bypass some ice and retire some androids you best come correct in armani

these days everyone goes for techwear shit but that was never part of the original aesthetic. pvc raincoats and armani forever

i mean look at this shit

georgio consistently cites blade runner as his favorite movie and as a huge influence

This is true it can be looked at like that
I did not know this. Learn something new every day I guess

You mean armani didn't pull few memes a year for very long time like other fashion houses so people lurking Veeky Forums will tell you it is boring and dead. And that's what also appeals to me, I found Armani being pretty conservative and "classic". Italian fashion is Armani + rest for me.

the athletic sub line yes a subset of Emporio Armani

This particular example looks like women

This is an interesting take. The idea of wearing what others don't which is as you say "classic" and somewhat "conservative" compared to modern standards I assume.

Bump

yes we need this

Yes more. Love Armani.

Armani has done lots of Bollywood work which unfortunately means I only ever see Indians wearing it/shopping in all the stores

I'm assuming you live in Europe quite

As an italian I gotta say that I wouldn't wear anything from Armani.
His stuff is so easy to find (let alone fakes) that no one has any form of interest anymore for it
Outlets are full of Armani pieces, flagships themselves are starting to close due the fact that they don't sell if not to some rich foreigners that know nothing about fashion
His basketball team is nice tho, a friend of mine payed there for a bit

This thread proves your first point wrong. The rest is a common example of the "citation needed" argument. I have 2 Armani stores in my city which are only about a block apart.