/patches/

Proud to be Playstation Edition

>WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?

Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/SONY-PLAYSTATION-1-2-3-4-Video-Game-Logo-Embroidered-Iron-On-Patch/190641484800
youtu.be/j-Py0DUvG7s
skogaz.co/products
youtube.com/watch?v=dC0asUGf5Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Patches must be respected!

I'd hesitate before wearing this or many other patches

Especially given Sony losing E3 and all

this meme should arrive soon

>tfw you don't have the talent or money to design and sell actual clothes

Oh by the way there's huge new order of TRIPs coming today, I knew some people were asking about a restock

whats your next patch am

So they restock today or do you order a new batch? I'll cop!

You should start by just ordering bunch of embroidered hoodies/caps or something like that, lot of your designs are genuinely great.
If they sell, start expanding slowly.

w2p Playstation patch?

ebay.com/itm/SONY-PLAYSTATION-1-2-3-4-Video-Game-Logo-Embroidered-Iron-On-Patch/190641484800
Found it on ebay.

>Just stick video game patches on my backpack that aren't too autistic
>Never put any patches on my clothes

Is this ok? I bought a few MGS patches a while ago and put them on the backpack and I think it looks alright, but it isn't very subtle, as in, if someone has even heard of the games they will know.

Pic related, I just grabbed them off Etsy, they are actually pretty well made as far as I can tell. Kind of want to increase my collection so that I can swap them out more though.

many people here don't ever put their patches on anything. video game patches are mostly cringe but MGS patches are totally fine. XOF patch is goat

That's a tough one, not sure yet. I don't have any designs that are really jumping out at me right now, I'll have to do some work
Well I got them today but totally spaced on marking them as for sale until now! So they're up as of a few minutes ago
I've been considering that, it's an attractive idea. Once this batch sells I'm going to try out a back patch of the TRIP design. Thanks by the way, man!

I don't play the games but I really dig the Frontiers and XOF designs. I think video game patches are fine as long as they're not for example a patch that has solid snake on and says "METAL GEAR SOLID". That's not fashionable

You kids are 18, you weren't even born when the PlayStation was available for sale.

You were 1 when PlayStation 2 came out

Do you think the trip patch fits on a cap?

GTFO, GRANDAD

youtu.be/j-Py0DUvG7s

man that sound right there

This.
Logo patches are a good way of showing enthusiasm for stuff without turning into a walking billboard.

this

Don't you know the rules? Every thread starts with a patch relating to something that starts with the letter P, regardless of what it is

Got this patch at some thrift store for a few cents because I've always loved me some dinos, but I've never really gotten into patches.

How would this look on a dark blue wash Levis jacket? Would the shoulder be the best spot?

It's roughly the size of a guy's palm

Thanks patch bros

you can pin the patch on the jacket and see how it'll look on it. The patch looks dope tho

Anyone who sees a FOX patch is going to assume it's some Engrish fashion thing and not think about it too much. Anyone who knows what it is, won't have a very different train of thought. The XOF one is fine too.

FOXHOUND should not be worn in public.

The original foxhound logo would be GOAT on a biking jacket tho

bump

Someone post some /out/ core patches.
I'd love that and don't have any ideas other than nation park/forest patches or /out/ brand icons

WTC?

sold by a /k/ommando
skogaz.co/products

fantastic

aynone has a source for space related patches?

NEED this patch
but google gives me nothing

Do you think a custom patch company would be able to do this godtier design justice?

top ones good
text on the bottom one is a little unrefined

Its readable

that would be rad

youtube.com/watch?v=dC0asUGf5Ew

what's a good backpack for collecting my autism badges? I'm using a cheapee jansport right now but I wanna start collecting patches along with my buttons and I assume they're permanent so I might as well invest in a backpack that's gonna hold up a while.
Messenger bags are an obvious choice but I want to avoid that because I used to use them all the time so I'm tired of them and they hurt my posture.

national geographic do some great camera bags that function great as allpurpose rucksacks and (i think) they look pretty dope

i got this off aliexpress and im super chuffed with it

MINT

also really like

top one seems meh, too simplistic and over done.
whats the bottom one say? that would make or break it for me.

link to pic related?

Made my own patches the other day

not bad, process?

just regular machine embroidery, made vector files in illustrator, sent them to the cheapest local business, they sent me back those patches

made only one set for an exhibition, should've done more for myself

They are S.T.A.L.K.E.R patches, the bottom one says Chernobyl exclusion zone. They are patches for the loner faction

what is the symbol on the switchblade?

It's a Nazi symbol
We can't have anything nice

SS

'Wolfsangel', it's one of those old symbols co-opted, and ruined for posterity by the nazis

or you can just stop being a pussy, my mother is Jewish and even I purchased that patch

Gas urself

come and try bitchboi

You bought it because you took Veeky Forums too seriously, David

we aren't all davids you uncircumcised goy

butthurt antifa leave

might get a trepanism.com domain next month and the $10 bigcartel plan so i can set up a discount code for you nice people

The motion marks coming from the rocket would be a pain to keep attatched to whatever you're putting it onto.

>wanting people to think you are a nazi

>come back after 6 months
>the NASA TRIP fag is still shilling and samefagging his posts

>being this much of a cuck
nigga I am jewish even by jewish law, i just dont get offended by symbols unlike quite a few of you

A NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

>i am jewish
doesn't protect you from being idiotic

that's right, all minorities are idiots who don't know what's good for them, full of internalised racism ;(
fortunately compassionate, progressive whites know better than those silly PoCs and will gladly get offended on their part
do not worry minorities, keep prancing in the woods or whatever it is you do, whitey is here to save you with his superior ethics and intellect just like in good old colonial times ;)

Wow you really are Jewish

>caring about normies' opinions

I use a chrome soma, a good messenger bag, worn correctly, should actually be better for your back and posture. Chrome makes other backpacks/rucksacks tho.

welcome to neo/fa/ aka r*ddit

just ordered this one

Want to get a Tokyo Drifter backpatch
but nobody sells any, cause its kind of an obscure film

a) which is the best custom patch company to go to for a backpatch?

b) should i edit the image to make the men silhouettes or is it fine as is?

ihndeks

well he does start the threads and manage the pastebin iirc

What do you think of something like this for a patch? Its the earliest map of the world.

People might mistake you for a flat earther, maybe not a wise idea.

I'm never going to get around to making this.

P nice
Where from?

God damn that's beautiful

you guys know of any nice looking music-related patches? I like patches but don't like wearing band tees

I own these.

image search it you tard

cool, but i think it might be better without the text

only good patch in this thread
sauce?

i think even flat earthers accept the existence of places like america and australia

there's a shitton of them if you like metal
good luck finding patches if you don't listen to metal tho

I don't think anyone on this board were more than 5 when it came out.
Are you 40?

In Amsterdam rn where are good places to find patches?
Also bump

ew

google "guam seal patch"

Sorry family, was on phone at the time.
Also ur gay lol

SCREEN PRINT EM IN SEMITONES
SORRY IM YELLING
ITLL LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME

Patch inspo. For those of you who browse /co/, I'd totally wear a Storytime of Pain patch. Just keep it locate and abbreviate it as StoP

from Brat Box, if anyone was wondering.

Is this an Effay design desu?

Perspective on the text is all fucked up. But otherwise I like it.

Is it a reference to anything?