Nothing kills clothes more than humid Houston heat

Nothing kills clothes more than humid Houston heat

disgusting! summer kills fashion

>HOU
top jej move then.

it was way too fucking hot in new jersey today. summer is objectively the least Veeky Forums season fuck this shit

i cant wear anything in my god damn closet because houston is so fucking gross. fuck me

>houston

there is no such thing as houston effay

It's so humid out right now. You've just got to learn to embrace it. Wear light weight fabrics, get fit, and just expect that you're going to be sweaty.

my butt is soggy wearing heavy jeans

i think i'm going to wear some thin twill chinos for the rest of the summer. fuck this noise

why the fuck are you wearing heavy jeans in the summer?

i live in canada and i don't wear any jeans over 10oz until autumn. the fuck are you doing?

montrose, river oaks, rice, midtown, downtown, heights, east side, anywhere around the universities?

fa is a lifestyle, brother

wear proper clothes for the weather.

that is fashion.

trying to shoehorn clothes that weren't designed for the climate/temperature is inherently tacky.

T E G E H E N L E Y
E
G
E

H
E
N
L
E
Y

And you can't live that lifestyle in Houston pal

most sensible itt

Concider moving to Scandinavia

the heat may be up my ass but i'm thankful that a somali dick isn't

>95 degrees and 60% humidity today
>half of my wardrobe is thick woolen sweaters and heavy winter jackets due to necessity

fuck the midwest!

>trying to shoehorn clothes that weren't designed for the climate/temperature is inherently tacky.
trying to shoehorn genes that weren't designed for the climate/temperature is inherently tacky.

why did my irish ancestors immigrate to a place where I can't spend more than 20 minutes outside without either dying of heatstroke or baking my skin to a red crisp?

>Thin, cotton shirts
>Not proper clothes for the summer heat

I suppose I should be wearing a nice, toasty flannel then?

yeeeeeee H Town!!

See me @ The Flat on Saturdays.

try to incorporate linen or chambray where your job allows

my guy im in LA, but what sort of music do u you play?

Maybe lose weight.
I live in houston too and I have none of these problems. I wear longsleeve shirts and hoodies every day

Austin here. Wear lots of linen. Have fun.

You must never leave your house then.

nope, you're just a pussy my man

If you don't sweat in 95 degree weather you have a health problem my man.

its because the ultimate in Veeky Forums is cold bleak winter days and depressing monotone fits

Josh?

Everyone says this, but I think 103 pound is a healthy weight

winter is kinda annoying cause everything is covered by a coat and your shoe options are dramatically decreased

i don't mind summer but spring and fall are clearly the best.

I like winter since it means I can wear baggoy coats and big tops to hide how oversized my head is, wearing light thin clothes in summer just makes my weird bobblehead stick out way too much

True.
Living in Scandinavia. There's far worse here than Somalis. Fucking Arabs.