How do I dress to attract a white nationalist qt?

How do I dress to attract a white nationalist qt?

Where would you even find a girl like that

>white nationalist
>qt

Pick one

People of colour detected

Lift weights and talk endlessly about "muh white birthrates"

>

More likely they're just white, ethno-masochist, nu-males

they were just impressionable qts at one point
you have to be a buff alpha nazi to create one

Why are you people so autistic
>How do I dress like a white nationalist
>How do I dress to find a nationalist qt
Stop being such a spineless cuck who needs everything spoon-fed to them and make your own rules. You will never get a wn qt with that attitude, you need to be alpha enough to get an impressionable girl and influence her over time.

Inb4 butthurt "communists" and antifa

move to the south
become a farmer
lose your teeth
try to look like the methed up version of a country singer

This thread's about white nationalists not skinheads

>t.

>white nationalist girls
fred perry and adidas jackets
>feminine white girls that will eventually adopt your values
just be presentable

This. Most qts (of both varieties) are soft as fuck. If you're alpha they'll bend over for you. If you bend over to get them you don't stand a chance

Why is it the right can accurately stereotype leftists, while the left is only capable of portraying people as cartoon villains or rednecks?

The right can't accurately stereotype leftists

Tho Hugo Boss never hurts

Lmao even basic bitch fox reporters are capable of it at this point

are you implying that those men have genetics that will positively contribute to the white race?

Every 13 year old redddlitor who's watched a SJW rekt compilation on his fav YouTube channel can acurately stereotype the left in the year 2017

I hate to break it you my guy

What the fuck are you talking about?
The Left:
-Poor people
-Rich people
-Douchebags
-Intellectuals

The Right:
-Poor people
-Rich people
-Douchebags
-Intellectuals

Humans are humans and have a variety of characteristics that go across political lines, idiot

You can replace sjw with white nationalist/neo-nazi and make the same statement "my guy"

I was just showing the inaccuracy of the meth addicted, toothless, red neck implication

It is accurate. Just as accurate as those fellows playing dress up.

Maybe in the 80s when skin heads actually existed and white nationalism was restricted to trailer parks. All the old right wing stereotypes and cliches from yesteryear that people from the left are still desperately trying to cling onto are long dead

Lol are you going to pretend not to see the cringe at every right wing rally in the past decade?

>be white
>be handsome
>be charismatic

basically the requirements are the same as for any kind of qt but you must be white and right wing on top of it

>source: I have a white nationalist gf

Just like every leftist is a GRIDs ridden twink with bad facial hair and a sociology degree :^)

Yeah you're right actually. The stereotypes are correct. Don't mind us, our movement will never escape the trailer park

Is this u?

>our movement
Bowel movement

funnily enough when we were flirting and stuff I didn't present myself as a white nationalist/ right winger even though I had been browsing stormfront for two years kek.
We didn't discuss politics much at the start and I kind of presented myself as a normie centrist, but I was confident and made her laugh, etc.
So I don't think you need to do anything particular to hook up with them but for a relationship it's definetely good if you agree on this stuff.

No, I'm european and I like to think myself as having a little more style

Same colour as your skin hahahaah

Now you're getting it. There's an equal number of shit-tier humans on each side

A bit of autism to be sure but the left has the market cornered on cringe

also I wouldn't really describe my gf as white nationalist, she is traditionalist: very religious, traditional values and hates shitskins

Tattoos are degenerate user

Yeah, but even the "good ones" on the left subscribe to a shit-tier ideology. What do I care if they're clean cut and nuanced?

Suuure

And one could argue your ideology is shit-tier by contrast

this is not "every right wing rally" this is the nazi party of america, a complete meme

take pro-trump rallies vs anti-trump rallies and compare, cuckboi

It's yet to be done outside of Salinskian sophistry but I guess it could happen

Lmao I'm saying there's equal opportunity autism on both sides. That was the right extreme. Your beliefs are so fragile you can't accept it's just as full of degenerates as the other side

>equal opportunity
>right extreme
>so fragile
Try not to make your concern-trolling so obvious

>my beliefs
>NSM

>being a libertarian and a nazi are somehow equatable in the eyes of a leftist

good one, retard

>Where would you even find a girl like that
Poland.

confirmed, though most of them are dumb hoes

>Why is it the right can accurately stereotype leftists
They can't, though. The right thinks that every feminist, for example, is an obese womyn of color with purple hair or an effeminate sissy boy. Simply not the case, though of course people like you are totally oblivious to this and therefore think the stereotype is accurate. I will agree with you that most liberals (no, I won't call them "leftists" because they are not radicals) stereotype conservatives as southern rednecks which is honestly classist as fuck, embarrassing & totally contrary to left-wing politics.

tl;dr everyone is a moron

"For such is the nature of men that, howsoever they may acknowledge many others to be more witty or more eloquent or more learned, yet they will hardly believe there be many so wise as themselves, for they see their own wit at hand and other men’s at a distance." - Hobbes

Get out more.

This

Girls don't tend to show off the fact they are white nationalists, as it's not seen as a good thing by many. Surprisingly most white girls who aren't leftists or want to fuck black guys are slightly 'racist'. I even know a girl who thinks blacks are inferior- yet still fucks them. If her father is racist she probably will be too.

>I even know a girl who thinks blacks are inferior- yet still fucks them
what is it with white girls and bestiality?

we have ourselves a truly enlightened centrist over here

Pic related

i know you are but what am i-tier response

>trust me you guise we are the good looking alpha ones nowadays

Lmao faggot

btw the mittens are non negotiable.

Just so both of you know, I am this guy-
and if you had to place me on the political spectrum I'd be further left than the obese womyn of color with purple hair I referenced in my post. I'm just not a massive faggot about it. Also, I make an effort to read political theory grounding my ideology (and others). When I said "everyone is a moron", I was referencing the fact that the majority of people on both sides are poorly educated about all political positions including their own. For instance, "liberals" who obsess over identity categories such as race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. but will never in a million years bring up socio-economic class (likely due to their own class privilege) and hypocritically demonize blue collar white men as oppressors, when in fact the vast majority of white men are cogs in the machine like everyone else. On the other hand, the beliefs of your typical "alt-right" Veeky Forums poster preoccupied with "degeneracy", "cucks" & so on are so misguided and aggressively anti-intellectual that I can't even begin to treat them seriously, let alone incorporate them into some sort of so-called centrist worldview. My primary board is Veeky Forums but /pol/ crossposters have made it so intolerable that I've basically stopped going there. It's sad to see /pol/ crossposters bleeding into Veeky Forums as well. They are honestly worse than /b/tards.

>Kekistan
>White Nationalist
Pick one

WN women are piggish and visibly unhealthy. There's your new waifu in the back

Leftists:
>Need something from you all the time, whether it be acceptance or tax dollars for their pussy pads, sex changes, and heart surgery due to being obese

Right:
>Just wants to be left alone and keep most of the money they earn for themselves and their family.

Being left will never Veeky Forums. There are two types of lefties:
>Broke ass faggots
>Rich artists who live in la-la land where connections matter more than being dedicated.

Neither is attractive.

Haha, I was actually wondering what's with the influx of /pol/ vermin on all boards, so I visited your safespace.

You got those meme flags and now it's purely shitposting.
HAHA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HAH
AH
AH
A
HA
HA
H
AH

GET FUCKED
HA
H
A
HA
H
A
HA
H
A
HA

Right
>Regulate everyone's lives through "muh religion"
>Are mad about poor people eating but not giant corporations getting billion dollar tax cuts
>States that receive the most welfare lean right

Except liberals have better educated jobs and there's more red states on welfare you GED shut in worthless cocksucker? Lmao

Don't bother. The ignorance is strong with them

>Regulate everyone's lives through "muh religion"

Are you LARPing as if USA is Yemen? Lefties live in an alternate universe LOL.

>Are mad about poor people eating but not giant corporations getting billion dollar tax cuts

A "poor" household in the Unites States of America is more likely to have an XBOX in the household than no food.

>States that receive the most welfare lean right

And states that give the most to private charity also lean right. We're generous, but you want the government to take more from us. LOL

>Except liberals have better educated jobs and there's more red states on welfare you GED shut in worthless cocksucker? Lmao

LOL

Yeah libs are more "educated" but right wingers earn more money.

HMMM really makes you think. LOL

off yourself

>make more money

You mean in shithole America where you can sell Trump steaks at Sharper Image and if you market it right you can become rich? Rich has nothing to do with being intelligent you clueless faggot