Skin treatment

Black heads are not effay what do you guys to get rid of them or prevent them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J8MZX05wUPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_Muztlx-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's skincare general for this kind of stuff/ there's nose strips (like band-aids, not sure how it's called exactly) with activated carbon which work pretty well for me.

the consensus for the past threads is that they're always going to be there to some extent because they're not "blackheads", they're just clogged sebum glands. If you try to pick/squeeze them out manually the glands are going to get inflamed and get bigger, thus becoming more apparent. The only real remedy is to wash your face more often and use pore strips on occasion. I started exfoliating in the shower 2-3 times a week with a exfoliating sponge and that seems to help a bit, they're definitely still there though if you look close enough.

for cheap pore strips mix elmers glue with activated carbon, spread, let dry, and peel

get a facial w/ extraction

I've developed something of my own which works pretty well for me.

First, squeeze them out as best as you can. Use one of these metal noose things for that. Then the important part: Take a washing cloth and drench it on hot tap water. Then immediately wrap your nose in it. Once it has cooled off a bit: Repeat. Drench in hot water, then push it on your nose. This is uncomfortable at first, but you get used to it. Next: Take the metal thing again and squeeze them. The hot water will open your pores like a beast and you can squeeze out all the clogging shit. + the blood circulation in your nose skin will become better over time.

I do this about twice a week and my nose looks way better than before. Optionally put a slight mist of dry medicinal clay on the nose in the morning. It works as a natural matifying solution and manages inflammation.

Is it normal that little hairs come out of my blackheads?

Used a nosestrip, didnt catch all hair. Now I just removed all of them with a tweezer

I dont know what metal thing you are talking about?

did you try google?

It's called an extractor.

How do I actually use one of these? Whenever I try the extraction is less than what I can do with my fingers and it leaves red marks from the shape of the object. I must be doing something wrong.

just watch a youtube video goddam dude learn how to use the internet

They're called Sebaceous filaments.

youtu.be/J8MZX05wUPY

This sounds like a great way to have huge damaged pores all over your nose.

ugh. no. dont use pore strips. ever. use an acid and oil cleanse. its literally so simple.

this equally stupid too. I swear does nobody read the skincare generals wiki?

link to wiki?

dermatologist recommended me some perscription, i forget the name

best skincare if you dont have terrible acne is to fucking leave your skin alone and live healthy. it took me years of all kinds of routines to get this. if you dont fuck with your skin it more or less regulates itself and the less time you spend treating it and caring about it the less you care overall and since stress makes your skin worse stressing about your skin is the worst thing you can do.

lol no. living healthy benefits your skin but it can only help so much. everybodys skin is different what worked for you may not work for someone else.

is that what these black dots on my nose are called? I have a lot of them, but when I take some warm/hot water and squeeze them out it's really easy and nothing gets bigger or uglier
it looks pretty disgusting tho, I squeeze with almost no force and they come out like noodles

Wash your face at the end of the day with a gentle cleanser, wipe a stridex pad across it, use some cheap facial lotion.
Repeat until death.

blackheads?

Yes, sebaceous glands release their secretion in hair follicles.

Use a product containing salicylic acid after washing and exfoliate regularly. If it gets really bad, visit an aesthetician for an extraction. Try to avoid messing with them yourself, as it can cause worse acne, inflammation, and broken blood vessels. If you MUST: be careful, don't press directly at the base of the blackhead(s) but a slight distance around them, have clean hands and face, and dab a little rubbing alcohol on afterwards.

check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_Muztlx-0

charcoal mask

GLYCOLIC ACID

pore strips are so bad for your skin
and why the fuck would you put elmers glue on your face. it hurts, usually just makes things worse, and can be substituted with so many better methods - even face masks help without doing the same level of damage.
if a home remedy sounds dumb it probably is

Tell me why I should tell you how to fix this when Veeky Forums always laughs at my fits

Because we as a collective are against you.

why are pore strips bad but masks good?
isnt it almost the same thing