Yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.adidas.com/us/Latest-News/Dennis-Kimetto-Smashes-Marathon-Record-in-adidas-Boost/s/dda620ff-a66f-4d11-bc2c-eb195e06dbd2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, fuck autistboosts.
Superstars are literally the only adidas that should be worn.

Poorfag detected

in 2k17? lolno

>Superstars are literally the only adidas that should be worn.

hahahahahah

ultraboost 1.0 are GOAT

High school detected.

You would know since only high school kids wear superscrubs

This. Anything besides 1.0s are for poorfag hypebeasts who were late to hop on the Ultraboost bandwagon.

People are going to say the same shit about 3.0 in a year. Truth is 1.0 sole wore out way too quickly and 2.0 is probably the current GOAT. My personal favorite is the Uncaged, but I actually run in my Boosts.

>Truth is 1.0 sole wore out way too quickly
Why do people say this? I have a pair of core black 1.0s I still wear all the time and the soles are completely fine.

>I actually run in my Boosts.

Is that why people got the impression the soles don't last long? That's retarded, boost doesn't even have good enough support to run in in the first place.

Pic related is good (Key City version, black sole)

as the owner of 4 pairs of boost (2 ultra boost) i can tell you it's a meme and it's played out

do not cop.

i love this shoe so much. i wish kanye never wore the og whites

no
not the most comfortable boosts you can get even for the price and runners are stupid with the casual outfits most mongs pair them with

I received four compliments on my nothing-special black UB 3.0 in a single day out on Sunday. Boost is certainly not played out and is nowhere close to peaking.

If you think Boost is over, I'll happily look at the brands and product lines that you think have supplanted them as the new hypebeast shoe.

where are you from?

Los Angeles

and were these pokemon go type people?

It was at Stone Brewing in Escondido and later at a pho restaurant in Gardena. Normie Socal Asians love their Adidas, myself included.

that explains it, always a year behind

yup just as i suspected, irrelevant people

I'll ask again, what has replaced Boost as the new hot sneaker?

>implying we're going to tell you
you'll find out next year lol

get you poor ass out of here

The only thing I can think of is probably legit Yeezys, or NMDs, if you're a hypebeast.

Pure boost are best. Comfortable boost sole, affordable, not really worn by hypebeasts.

>Boost is certainly not played out and is nowhere close to peaking
Is this you?

>What is going to replace boost?
>I dunno probably boost
Reading comprehension at its finest.

Also how are you so far behind that you'd consider NMDs and Yeezys as "the new hot sneakers".

yeezys and NMDs look like shit.

UB has the best silhouette

yeezys look good from 2 angles and NMD 0 angles

Upvoted

news.adidas.com/us/Latest-News/Dennis-Kimetto-Smashes-Marathon-Record-in-adidas-Boost/s/dda620ff-a66f-4d11-bc2c-eb195e06dbd2

i can't wait for boost 2.0 to drop this fall, i hope it's comfier

Why does no one know that it's "yea" not "yay"?

>Small baller located